Alisha Peachy Buddy Scott???
glob.

United States

#68 Feb 22, 2013
Crazy
Tru

Moneta, VA

#69 Feb 22, 2013
Aaaaah snap!!!!! Topix done got Monica in the mix, I love it and love the Scott's :)
WIN

United States

#70 Feb 22, 2013
Nuts
innocent bystander

United States

#71 Feb 22, 2013
She may be Scott blood, but everyone knows thats not Buddies kid. Its his brothers(white) Jason Bowens, he smashed many times.
blah

United States

#72 Feb 22, 2013
innocent bystander wrote:
She may be Scott blood, but everyone knows thats not Buddies kid. Its his brothers(white) Jason Bowens, he smashed many times.
OMG I always said that kid wasn't his but he swear that his kid she don't have one ounces of color for her to be so called mixed... Lol
Stephanie Robinson

Saint Albans, WV

#73 Feb 22, 2013
I NEVER slept with Jason. She is buddy's. 100% no doubt about it. You people crack me up. Lol. You guys would never say it to my face. If you think you have the guts. 3042223363
Stephanie Robinson

Saint Albans, WV

#74 Feb 22, 2013
Never happened. Simple as that.
Monica Scott

United States

#75 Feb 22, 2013
As I sit here reading all this stuff people or one person with multiple names is saying. I just have to feel sorry for you. Is your life so pathetic that you have nothing better to do other then talk about a child? Like I said before WE AS A FAMILY knows who her dad is. It's family business and if your not family ( which I know ur not maybe thats why ur hating so much) stay out of it. Does it really make you feel like you have power hiding behind a fake name trying to bring down a family?? How about you stop trying to put someone on blast and look at ur own life. I don't give a shit what people say or will ever say about my family cuz I love each and ever one them. This is all BS and I think some people need to grow up and wash their hands before they start to point that little dirty finger :)
YoMomma

Charleston, WV

#76 Feb 22, 2013
DoucheBag central, nothing here, PUKE, movin on!
WIN

United States

#77 Feb 22, 2013
YoMomma wrote:
DoucheBag central, nothing here, PUKE, movin on!
Bucket
WIN

United States

#78 Feb 22, 2013
For sure wrote:
Peachy looks like a crack head.
fruit
YoMomma

Charleston, WV

#79 Feb 22, 2013
Thx, nothing here, puke some more, movin on!
WIN

United States

#80 Feb 22, 2013
Sean wrote:
There are many things worse then bein a pothead
True
WIN

United States

#81 Feb 22, 2013
Laura wrote:
I used to love up Oakwood near them. Whole family nothing but drama.
furniture
glob.

Charleston, WV

#82 Feb 23, 2013
Couch
WIN

United States

#83 Feb 23, 2013
potatoe
Jerry Springer

Kenna, WV

#84 Feb 23, 2013
Only in west by god virginia!!!!
1 post removed
BRITT

Chesapeake, OH

#86 Feb 26, 2013
Stephanie Robinson wrote:
<quoted text>
I NEVER slept with Jason. She is buddy's. 100% no doubt about it. You people crack me up. Lol. You guys would never say it to my face. If you think you have the guts. 3042223363
Wait. Im confused because when you first commented you said it wasn't buddys and now your saying it is???
Holly

Rochester, PA

#87 Feb 26, 2013
No, she never said he wasn't. Why do any of you care whether Buddy is or isn't this kids bio dad? He's raising her right - that makes him the dad, regardless. Sounds like he's doing right by her and her baby sister - so whats the issue?
I spent some time with this family about 10 years ago...they were great people then, and I'm sure they still are.
1 post removed
Stephanie Robinson

Saint Albans, WV

#89 Feb 27, 2013
BRITT wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait. Im confused because when you first commented you said it wasn't buddys and now your saying it is???
My oldest is. But I have a younger one with my husband. Buddy is great with her too. He knows she's not his and doesn't raise her. My husband, her dad does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girl who sits outside dollar general 15 min Shes a hoe 4
News Kanawha bar owners to intensify smoking fight (Sep '08) 18 min Sneed 7
Larry King to join WSAZ 18 min Viagrow 2
Lori Harmon and Tracie Wilson..in trouble 19 min JJPeanut 15
Where is Justin? 19 min Cpl Dooty 5
Mario Batali to open up restaurant in Charleston 20 min Pasta Putanesca 4
Callie Carte 20 min Cg-Cg 1

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance