Haters
Blitz

United States

#50 Feb 22, 2013
You ppl are f****ng pathetic
Maury Povich

Lithonia, GA

#51 Feb 22, 2013
Dont come on Topix if you aint ready for da troof.. whats pathetic is thinkin a black boy (even a halfnhalf ) can have a white baby LMAO....Sad...the kid dont even look like nobody on his white side of da famiy..nor his black..maybe he will wake up wen you start askin fo child support...you just konfusin da kids Selfish morons.
Blitz

United States

#52 Feb 22, 2013
Naw pathetic is attacking Lish Peach and Buddy hiding behind a fake name on topix. You really think that makes u tough though?? Gurantee you wouldn't confront a single one of them with any of this
WIN

United States

#53 Feb 22, 2013
Hiding
glob.

United States

#54 Feb 22, 2013
Behind
WIN

United States

#55 Feb 22, 2013
topix
glob.

United States

#56 Feb 22, 2013
Pathetic
WIN

United States

#57 Feb 22, 2013
People
1 post removed
Stephanie Robinson

Saint Albans, WV

#59 Feb 22, 2013
Maury Povich wrote:
Dont come on Topix if you aint ready for da troof.. whats pathetic is thinkin a black boy (even a halfnhalf ) can have a white baby LMAO....Sad...the kid dont even look like nobody on his white side of da famiy..nor his black..maybe he will wake up wen you start askin fo child support...you just konfusin da kids Selfish morons.
You have know idea what your talking about. Kenzie is only 25% black. And she looks exactly like his mom. All pictures of her look identical to Sis at that age. She's Buddy's believe that.
Stephanie Robinson

Saint Albans, WV

#60 Feb 22, 2013
StopSnitchin wrote:
Stfu..u stoopid.LMAO...why dont you post some pic Buddy and his "daughter" lets take a vote...trust me I aint da first one sayin this...
Here's what you requested. Lol.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php... #!/photo.php?fbid=441619614865 &id=594704865&set=a.43 2230449865.213903.594704865 &refid=13
Stephanie Robinson

Saint Albans, WV

#61 Feb 22, 2013
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php... #!/photo.php?fbid=445079459865 &id=594704865&set=a.43 2230449865.213903.594704865 &__user=594704865
Maury Povich

Lithonia, GA

#62 Feb 22, 2013
Sad..situation....its the kids who always suffer
1 post removed
Stephanie Robinson

Saint Albans, WV

#64 Feb 22, 2013
Maury Povich wrote:
No kids are confused. Kenzie knows he's her daddy. Bayleigh knows hers. Especially since me and her dad are married and live together. Lol. I'm ready for the truth. Are you? I have two baby's dads. Kenzie belongs to Buddy and Bayleigh belongs to Clay. Her dad. My husband. I've never asked for child support actually. Buddy takes care of Kenzie if she needs something. I'm not one of these trash ass bitches who just worry about money. I want them to have a solid relationship (and they do, he is an amazing father). I want no money. I love that you spend your time talking about us. Keep talking. We enjoy that shit. No press is bad press I guess. Lmao.
Stephanie Robinson

Saint Albans, WV

#65 Feb 22, 2013
Maury Povich wrote:
Check out that last picture.
Monica Scott

United States

#66 Feb 22, 2013
Maury Povich wrote:
You are the one bring kids into it now... Ur really starting to piss me off back the up and watch what you say. Trust me when I say nothing will make the Scott family come together faster then messing with one of the kids. Why is everyone so worried about it anyways. Steph we all know she is Buddys who cares what these dumb ass people are saying. Ughhhh getting me all pissed on my day off.
Monica Scott

United States

#67 Feb 22, 2013
No matter what Others think we as a family know she has Scott blood. Steph and Buddy don't let these people get to you they are just mad at their own life. Remember this we all love McKinsey :) and Bailey see what people fail to realize the Scott family is a whole bunch of crazy but we stand up for ours!! Let them hate cuz thats a haters job ;) They are just mad cuz she is so dang cute and hasa heart of gold!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OJ Simpson...Free the Juice... 1 hr Anonymous 28
Old Tom Clark had farm 2 hr Jack Norsworthy 3
CAMC CEO needs to step down 2 hr Float pool nurse 17
But that's in the Old Testament bla bla bla 4 hr Honestly 41
Round mouth Tom Clark 5 hr Ed Reex 19
Tom Clark Halburn Holbert 5 hr Tom Clark 8
feet fetish 6 hr Tom Clark 4

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance