Just saying

United States

#1 Aug 5, 2013
Did it close or did it move? My cousin bought tanning sessions there last week and when she went back to tan the entire place was cleaned out.
Not sure

Hurricane, WV

#2 Aug 5, 2013
They posted to Facebook yesterday
Just saying

United States

#3 Aug 5, 2013
Do they have more than 1 Facebook? The last post I saw on their Facebook was from August 4, 2012. Earlier I could see posts from others on their page but now I can only see posts from them.
Zeus

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Aug 6, 2013
I bought tanning sessions last week - went by there yesterday. Everything was cleaned out and no sign on the door.
pam

Charleston, WV

#5 Aug 6, 2013
Yea what happened? This is where I've always tanned, went by yesterday and was closed down??
Edm

United States

#6 Aug 6, 2013
I am so angry!! I had an appt yesterday and I found out when I showed up to an empty bldg- I too had a tanning package. I would like my money back, but I'm sure that will never happen. If anyone finds out, please post it- I can't find anything on face book.

abbagoochie

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#7 Aug 6, 2013
Edm wrote:
I am so angry!! I had an appt yesterday and I found out when I showed up to an empty bldg- I too had a tanning package. I would like my money back, but I'm sure that will never happen. If anyone finds out, please post it- I can't find anything on face book.
Hey folks the sun is free. Why pay for it? Stupidity is a very expensive comodity. Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What the trainer did oooooooo 38 min selfeeee 8
Would like to know 38 min Jimmy 3
Just saw a lady fall at the Outback 41 min beef cut 27
Was Tom Clark a deacon at a church in Lincoln c... 1 hr Bill 5
Fannie gets busted 1 hr Wvuguy 3
Korea 3 hr southern at heart 34
Chandler Drive (Mar '16) 3 hr Who knows 11

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance