CWA VP ED Mooney NEEDS TO GO!

CWA VP ED Mooney NEEDS TO GO!

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Fed Up

Charleston, WV

#1 Apr 10, 2013
I don’t know about the rest of you but I am sick and tired of VP Mooney hanging out in WV wasting our dues money not doing anything but playing house with Lee. Last time I checked that wasn’t what our dues money was for. ALL the Local Presidents need to ban together and send VP Mooney back to PA where he belongs before it’s too late! I am also tired of his ignorant WV “Hillbilly” jokes. Pack your bags Mr. Mooney and GO HOME!
Ticked Off

Charleston, WV

#2 Apr 11, 2013
I agree. He used Ron Collins to get his VP position for his hidden agenda - which isn't very hidden any more. He and Lee are trying to buy a house, so you know what that means. He will be moving the district office to WV. Ugh!!! As if he isn’t here wasting our dues money enough. What happened to your precious Phili? Go home!! We don’t want you!!!!
Union presidents and members need to UNITE and send ed home!!!
Frontier Man

Charleston, WV

#3 Apr 13, 2013
Ticked Off wrote:
I agree. He used Ron Collins to get his VP position for his hidden agenda - which isn't very hidden any more. He and Lee are trying to buy a house, so you know what that means. He will be moving the district office to WV. Ugh!!! As if he isn’t here wasting our dues money enough. What happened to your precious Phili? Go home!! We don’t want you!!!!
Union presidents and members need to UNITE and send ed home!!!
He might as well move here since he already spends most of his time here. He spends our dues money playing chauffer and babysitter to Lee’s kids. He’s the highest paying babysitter around. Look out Super Nanny here comes ED!!! I think he makes brief appearances at the area office just to try and justify his time in WV. He’s defiantly not working! I want to know why nobody higher up in the union is questioning why he spends so much time here. Ron Collins didn’t hang out here 24x7 and when he was here he was differently here to work not play house! No wonder our union is going do the toilet!
Surprised

Charleston, WV

#4 Apr 16, 2013
It is a shame that the union has a VP by the name of ED MOONEY that comes to Charleston as much as he does and does nothing but be with LEE and her family. The money that the union pays in dues and he wastes it by coming here when his office is in PA. The union presidents of the locals need to ban together and get him back up there where he belongs. If nothing is done it is going to get worse. So come on CWA Locals all over the state, do something.
Laughable

Ardsley, NY

#5 Apr 21, 2013
Used Collins haha you've got to be kidding me! Poor Ronnie Wow look how it turned 4 him.....I won't defend either one, they can do that on there own but yins should Wake up! Collins got the better deal there for sure.
Frontier Man

Charleston, WV

#6 Apr 21, 2013
Laughable wrote:
Used Collins haha you've got to be kidding me! Poor Ronnie Wow look how it turned 4 him.....I won't defend either one, they can do that on there own but yins should Wake up! Collins got the better deal there for sure.
I for one would defend Ron! He has always had our backs and always had and has ours and CWA's best interest at heart. He is one hard working person. If he wasn't he wouldn't be where he is today. Now Mooney on the other hand is just looking for ways to get his MANY visits to West Virginia to shack up with Lee paid for by CWA and its members! Mooney talks the talk but he DOESN'T walk the walk!!
1 post removed
Smh in nj

Burnsville, MN

#8 Sep 17, 2014
I have had the displeasure of knowing Ed Mooney personally for a very long time. You have absolutely know idea what a true snake in the mud he truly is. You better watch yourself and your back because he will step all over anybody he has to to get him to the top. He is a joke and I feel bad for all the members that have him fighting for them....yeah right!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Magistrate Corruption 5 min CourtneyPettry 14
What if Mexico refuses to pay for wall? 9 min FEDUP 29
News Ben Hatfield found dead in Mingo County cemetery 10 min naturalwonder 26
Why was Chad Green depressed? 11 min Seriously 30
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 12 min Gail Newman 1,284
Campbells Creek 54 min naturalwonder 2
Soccer Dad Leaves Several Welts on 8 year old SON 1 hr Sam 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages