fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#1 Apr 10, 2013
sorry to tell you fine folks up there in w.v. but buckwild has been cancelled. MTV will replace it with another trashy show called teen mom. so much for the stars 10 minutes of fame. your governor can get some sleep now.
wow

Charleston, WV

#2 Apr 11, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
sorry to tell you fine folks up there in w.v. but buckwild has been cancelled. MTV will replace it with another trashy show called teen mom. so much for the stars 10 minutes of fame. your governor can get some sleep now.
Where have you been?? Teen mom isn't a new thing, it's always been their "go to" show.

Also, Manchin isn't governor anymore, hasn't been for a while...if you're going to try to talk shit, at least try & know what the hell you're talking about.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#3 Apr 11, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have you been?? Teen mom isn't a new thing, it's always been their "go to" show.
Also, Manchin isn't governor anymore, hasn't been for a while...if you're going to try to talk shit, at least try & know what the hell you're talking about.
oh ? so you watch teen mom ? that figures. I bet you watch snookie is having a baby too.
wow

Charleston, WV

#4 Apr 11, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>oh ? so you watch teen mom ? that figures. I bet you watch snookie is having a baby too.
yeah, because that's what I said.

too bad jumping to conclusions isn't an actual exercise...and you can't get paid for making absurd assumptions....you'd be fit & rich.

in a perfect world.
My opinion

Baltimore, MD

#5 Apr 11, 2013
Producers of buckwild are tring to get the show picked up by another network
rawhead rex

Clay, WV

#6 Apr 11, 2013
i hope they fail
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#7 Apr 11, 2013
My opinion wrote:
Producers of buckwild are tring to get the show picked up by another network
it will never happen. viewership dropped when it turned into some hick chicks sitting on a trailer porch gossiping about whos getting laid or whos going to sleep with who. you have to admit. the show was bad and got worse. the clincher for me was when the black lady across the street with the pink wig came over and told the hicks to quiet down and a fight started with cussing. that was episode 2 I think. it went down hill from that point. the scripts and the topless stunts in a dump truck only goes so far. maybe the drug addict should have allowed the camera man to show those floppy things instead of blurring it out. teen boys maybe would have tuned in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rob your drug dealer 10 hr Sgt Bilco 1
Gestamp workers 11 hr Dont do it man 11
trump 12 hr Benny Bignuts 9
Charleston city workers 12 hr Very observant 3
Republican Congressional Report Card ---Not Good ! 12 hr Dalai Lama 11
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 13 hr yahoo 1,267
Is West Virginia a bad place to live? (May '13) 14 hr run as fast as ya... 142
Linzy Gardner 20 hr Insider 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance