New Book on West Virginia
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
MILAM1983

Belle, WV

#45 Aug 2, 2013
Appauled wrote:
<quoted text>No, what I know is Hag would be defending himself/herself, but now that you are trying so desperately Hag is nowhere. Why is that? Loyality? Sounds like you're a pet. Huge following? You are living in a fantasy just live Hag. Sorry for your misery. Glad I could help. Lady of WV!!
First off, posting on Topix is not an act of loyalty, courage or anything else. Secondly, NHK IS HAG. You can clearly see in the keystrokes that it's the same loser in the boxers/t-shirt combo, sitting in a dark room with the shades drawn, cigarette going, and an assortment of food on the computer desk or couch beside them- who has no life, and gets their simple kicks off of getting people angry and laughing at their responses. And lastly, this possum calling nonsense is a brutally lame attempt at insulting someone in a redneck-esque light. The "being educated" front is weak, and there's definitely no quality there, be it lady or otherwise. The only one loyal to Hag is some other representation of Hag (aka creating or jacking fake screen names). Hope that informs you "Appauled". You're wasting your time arguing with a brick wall.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#46 Aug 5, 2013
MILAM1983 wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, posting on Topix is not an act of loyalty, courage or anything else. Secondly, NHK IS HAG. You can clearly see in the keystrokes that it's the same loser in the boxers/t-shirt combo, sitting in a dark room with the shades drawn, cigarette going, and an assortment of food on the computer desk or couch beside them- who has no life, and gets their simple kicks off of getting people angry and laughing at their responses. And lastly, this possum calling nonsense is a brutally lame attempt at insulting someone in a redneck-esque light. The "being educated" front is weak, and there's definitely no quality there, be it lady or otherwise. The only one loyal to Hag is some other representation of Hag (aka creating or jacking fake screen names). Hope that informs you "Appauled". You're wasting your time arguing with a brick wall.
Possum, you are definitely an ignorant hillbilly. Your post is sad to say the least. I do hope you find inner peace or at least resolve your inner conflict with being white trash in hillbilly country and not dealing with it constructively. As for me, I am a very wealthy white lady who would not even associate myself with the likes of you other than by internet. I think you need your meds "adjusted" possum. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Normal

Milton, WV

#47 Aug 5, 2013
Hagatha is a man. I know who HE is.
MILAM1983

United States

#48 Aug 5, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, you are definitely an ignorant hillbilly. Your post is sad to say the least. I do hope you find inner peace or at least resolve your inner conflict with being white trash in hillbilly country and not dealing with it constructively. As for me, I am a very wealthy white lady who would not even associate myself with the likes of you other than by internet. I think you need your meds "adjusted" possum. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Have oral sex with a shotgun. The only way you're wealthy is by screwing your way into it, or winning on a scratch ticket. You're certainly not rich in friends, or you'd refrain from trying to get into a sh** throwing match with fine mountain men like myself on that thar internets. Go f*** yerself, queer of quality
Taxpayer

Hurricane, WV

#49 Aug 5, 2013
Confused as to why Poor Ole Hag chooses to spend her good life in Fla on a Topix Forum expressing judgment & finding fault with the State of West Virginia....Hmmm perhaps she sees herself in her many loyal followers....I LOVE when people connect!!! HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS.......WE ARE....
NHK

Chesapeake, VA

#50 Aug 5, 2013
Don't get me started!
Taxpayer

Hurricane, WV

#51 Aug 5, 2013
Normal wrote:
Hagatha is a man. I know who HE is.
Oh My Gosh.....That is disturbing on so many levels...ugh
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#52 Aug 5, 2013
Possums,I realize you cannot compete on an intellectual level or financial level either, but you are stupid and ridiculous on here with all your ignorance and rants. Oh by the way, we just saw an episode of the show on History Channel, Hatfields and McCoys. It was about them making moonshine and racing cars that ran on shine. Possums, I must say you all make for good laughs on television.Jesus Christ we never saw so many ugly hillbillies and stupid too.The old women looked like they were rode hard and put out dry.Guess that's what happens with incest and inbreeding in the hills. You are all to be pitied and in therapy.Well Possums, my hubby is taking me to Nassua in the morning for a little shopping and relaxation. I hope you all enjoy your dollar burgers from Micky D's and shopping at Wally World for your off the rack rags. I'm sure they are designer wear for the region though. TaTa for now Lady of Quality

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 min The Last Warrior ... 1,498
union mission south park corrupt (Jan '14) 7 min dreamer 12
Clark Clark Bo Bark Bananafana 14 min Tom Tom 1
dawna Casto is a home wrecker. . 43 min iwarnedyou 1
Heaven? 1 hr Nancy 97
Tonya devitt murder count 1 hr Susan 17
Patrick Morrisey wasting TAX Dollars AGAIN 2 hr abbagoochie 5

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance