|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, why is it that when an outsider offers constructive criticism they are small minded and arrogant? Now I may not live in Wrong Turn country however I know more about the area than I ever cared to.First of all we own a lovely 100 acre estate there with a huge mansion on it as well as several tracks of land we have set aside as natural preserve. Possum, you need to be more informed before you begin to make accusations and assumptions. You definately put the "fun" in dysfunctional possum. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Constructive criticism? Is that what small minded people call ignorance in Florida? You said you knew more about WV than I do. I have plenty, but I don't boast about it. Why? Well, if I did it would mean that I was lonely and miserable. I am neither. By the way it is definitely not definately. Your computer should have spell check, and if you're using a cell, it is a thing called autocorrect. Try again!!
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Possum, you are about as removed from being a "christian" as I am from being a trailer living,toothless tramp in Wrong Turn country. Nowe get over your self and accept the fact you are broke,miserable and still living in a shack in one of the poorest states in the country. Possum, the truth will set you free. Attacking me,a lovely,wealthy white woman will do nothing to improve your situation. Jesus does not like ugly nor those who condemn. Get down on your knees and repent, then while you are there you can service your kin folk!!!! Glad to be of service to you possum. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Appauled

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Hagatha May wrote:
Possum, you are about as removed from being a "christian" as I am from being a trailer living,toothless tramp in Wrong Turn country. Nowe get over your self and accept the fact you are broke,miserable and still living in a shack in one of the poorest states in the country. Possum, the truth will set you free. Attacking me,a lovely,wealthy white woman will do nothing to improve your situation. Jesus does not like ugly nor those who condemn. Get down on your knees and repent, then while you are there you can service your kin folk!!!! Glad to be of service to you possum. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
"Perhaps the less we have, the more we are required to brag.”-John Steinbeck

"The deepest thing in any one is the conviction of the bad luck that follows boasting." -Gertrude Stein

“Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven." Matthew 6:1

Don't act religious and then talk negative about people. It isn't very becoming.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Appauled wrote:
<quoted text>
"Perhaps the less we have, the more we are required to brag.”-John Steinbeck
"The deepest thing in any one is the conviction of the bad luck that follows boasting." -Gertrude Stein
“Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven." Matthew 6:1
Don't act religious and then talk negative about people. It isn't very becoming.
Possum, thank you for sharing your self-help lesson for the day. I hope you learned it well. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Appauled

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, thank you for sharing your self-help lesson for the day. I hope you learned it well. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
I do not boast about what I have. I just thought you should read it before you preach, boast, or try to inform someone. Glad I could help. Tata for now Lady of WV!!
REALITY CHECK

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

I haven't looked on here for a little while, and I'm surprised to say that I'm glad I haven't. Who ever you are, you're ignorance, arrogance and tight assed stances tell me that you are a major Rosie O'Donnell fan and wear a proud Obama sticker on your Kia's LEFT rear bumper... And the sheer butt-fuckery you spout as a computer based self-proclaimed intellect and bad ass, in efforts to upset people who love WV are laughable at best. I only post here once again because I, like you, value a good laugh at the expense of retards gallivanting around the Internet and begriming it's expanse with nonsense.
Read

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

More
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

REALITY CHECK wrote:
I haven't looked on here for a little while, and I'm surprised to say that I'm glad I haven't. Who ever you are, you're ignorance, arrogance and tight assed stances tell me that you are a major Rosie O'Donnell fan and wear a proud Obama sticker on your Kia's LEFT rear bumper... And the sheer butt-fuckery you spout as a computer based self-proclaimed intellect and bad ass, in efforts to upset people who love WV are laughable at best. I only post here once again because I, like you, value a good laugh at the expense of retards gallivanting around the Internet and begriming it's expanse with nonsense.
Possum, thank you for that post. We all had a good laugh as we read it.Talk about an ignorant possum, you take the cake!!!!!O'Donnell and Obama? I don't think so possum. Now as far as the Kia, I wouldn't even let my housekeeper drive to my mansion in one. You are delusional at best.You remind me of the two WV hillbillies who drove to Florida looking for Disney World. The sign on the interstate read Disney World Left, they both began crying and headed back to Wrong Turn country (WV). TaTa for now Lady of Quality
WV girl

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

I lived in Orlando for approximately eight years. It is so over run with trash. Driving by you can't see it, take a stroll and you will be sick. I do however love Cocoa Beach. Orlando is just a trash dump now!
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

WV girl wrote:
I lived in Orlando for approximately eight years. It is so over run with trash. Driving by you can't see it, take a stroll and you will be sick. I do however love Cocoa Beach. Orlando is just a trash dump now!
Possum, it improved greatly when you left and returned to Wrong Turn country. Sorry you could only afford to live in the worst part of Orlando and lived in poverty. Not much difference where you are at now. Orlando has some of the most expensive real estate in the country. Many mansions here and very upscale malls,shops and dining establishments. Many five star accomodations as well. We are also the vacation capitol of the world. Sorry you were only qualified for menial labor here and therefore had to live like a blue collar worker. But then again possum, thats what you are. I've never seen the places you speak of and do not care to. I am lounging poolside at my 12000 square foot mansion and enjoying the good life in the Sunshine State, you are in your trailer and dealing with life in the Moonshine State. I hear the governor there ditched the logo Wild and Wonderful and replaced it with Open for Business. Only problem is, the business is drinking and drugs for the hillbillies. Yes, you have some life in the hills possum. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
REALITY CHECK

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, it improved greatly when you left and returned to Wrong Turn country. Sorry you could only afford to live in the worst part of Orlando and lived in poverty. Not much difference where you are at now. Orlando has some of the most expensive real estate in the country. Many mansions here and very upscale malls,shops and dining establishments. Many five star accomodations as well. We are also the vacation capitol of the world. Sorry you were only qualified for menial labor here and therefore had to live like a blue collar worker. But then again possum, thats what you are. I've never seen the places you speak of and do not care to. I am lounging poolside at my 12000 square foot mansion and enjoying the good life in the Sunshine State, you are in your trailer and dealing with life in the Moonshine State. I hear the governor there ditched the logo Wild and Wonderful and replaced it with Open for Business. Only problem is, the business is drinking and drugs for the hillbillies. Yes, you have some life in the hills possum. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
The state welcome sign has returned to wild and wonderful. Joe Manchin III isn't the governor anymore either. Saved you some research there, POSSUM.
Appauled

Pratt, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Hag, you buy big expensive things because you are trying to fill a void. West Virginians buy what they want, not what they can afford. We don't have a void to fill like yourself. We are happy and it makes you mad that you don't have that content peacful feeling. I feel sorry for you, but it isn't too late. Glad I could help. Lady of WV!!
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Appauled wrote:
Hag, you buy big expensive things because you are trying to fill a void. West Virginians buy what they want, not what they can afford. We don't have a void to fill like yourself. We are happy and it makes you mad that you don't have that content peacful feeling. I feel sorry for you, but it isn't too late. Glad I could help. Lady of WV!!
Possum, I am happy beyond your comprehension. I have a loving husband,children that anyone would be proud of and friends that would and have done anything for me. You should not talk such about those you do not know. Today I saw on CNN about the 10 most economy draining states. Well, good ole WV and Ky were right there with Tenn.,Va,NC,Miss, and 4 others. Hmmm, not much to be proud of possum. So many dopers and alcoholics there. TaTa for now Lady of Quality ps and no Florida was not in the mix with the losers!!!!
Appauled

Pratt, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, I am happy beyond your comprehension. I have a loving husband,children that anyone would be proud of and friends that would and have done anything for me. You should not talk such about those you do not know. Today I saw on CNN about the 10 most economy draining states. Well, good ole WV and Ky were right there with Tenn.,Va,NC,Miss, and 4 others. Hmmm, not much to be proud of possum. So many dopers and alcoholics there. TaTa for now Lady of Quality ps and no Florida was not in the mix with the losers!!!!
I shouldn't talk about those I don't know? You shouldn't talk about others, but you do. I can't imagine why someone of your alleged stature would belittle people from WV. Then I realized only those that lie or envious of others will do what you do. I am sorry you feel that way. Glad I could help. Lady of WV!!
N H K

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Appauled wrote:
<quoted text>
I shouldn't talk about those I don't know? You shouldn't talk about others, but you do. I can't imagine why someone of your alleged stature would belittle people from WV. Then I realized only those that lie or envious of others will do what you do. I am sorry you feel that way. Glad I could help. Lady of WV!!
Lordie, Lordie, Lordie. Appauled! "I shouldn't talk about those I don't know"? Then what do you think you are doing to Sweet Cakes? She is only defending herself of the ridicule of you and so many others who have tried despairtly to degrade her. You have mocked, cursed, accused and lied about Hag, don't you think it's time to stop and realize that you are not going to win in any situation with this classy lady? I consider it an honor and a privelage to have some one as knowledgeable about Wrong Turn as Mrs Hag. She is well equipped to write one of the best sellers, and I look forward to reading this book. You hang in there Sweet Cakes! You favorite lil' ole' Possum :)
Appauled

Pratt, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

N H K wrote:
<quoted text>Lordie, Lordie, Lordie. Appauled! "I shouldn't talk about those I don't know"? Then what do you think you are doing to Sweet Cakes? She is only defending herself of the ridicule of you and so many others who have tried despairtly to degrade her. You have mocked, cursed, accused and lied about Hag, don't you think it's time to stop and realize that you are not going to win in any situation with this classy lady? I consider it an honor and a privelage to have some one as knowledgeable about Wrong Turn as Mrs Hag. She is well equipped to write one of the best sellers, and I look forward to reading this book. You hang in there Sweet Cakes! You favorite lil' ole' Possum :)
This actually made me laugh. Did you happen to read the whole forum or just parts of it? I never cursed or degraded Hag. I just corrected some grammar issues and pointed out his/her obvious envy. Good try though. Hag is the negative one, but you missed all of that. Having problems reading? You should get that checked. Glad I could help. Lady of WV!!
N H K

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Appauled wrote:
<quoted text>
This actually made me laugh. Did you happen to read the whole forum or just parts of it? I never cursed or degraded Hag. I just corrected some grammar issues and pointed out his/her obvious envy. Good try though. Hag is the negative one, but you missed all of that. Having problems reading? You should get that checked. Glad I could help. Lady of WV!!
I like you am not the perfect one, but I must say Sweet Cakes is more than equipped to defend herself in any situation that you possums " there I go again, calling you all possums" I just can not break the habit! Oh well, Hag May is good at influnceing others. Any way, Sweet cakes is good at taking care of herself in any situation that's tossed at her. No Appauld, my reading is good. It's my spelnilg, graammr, punctiaun, vernalucar and dictoin whcih I hvae probmels wtih. Thanks for your concern.:)
Appauled

Pratt, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

N H K wrote:
<quoted text>I like you am not the perfect one, but I must say Sweet Cakes is more than equipped to defend herself in any situation that you possums " there I go again, calling you all possums" I just can not break the habit! Oh well, Hag May is good at influnceing others. Any way, Sweet cakes is good at taking care of herself in any situation that's tossed at her. No Appauld, my reading is good. It's my spelnilg, graammr, punctiaun, vernalucar and dictoin whcih I hvae probmels wtih. Thanks for your concern.:)
If Hag is so "equipped" at defending himself/herself, why are you even trying? It almost seems like I may have struck a nerve with Hag. I mean having you to come to his/her aid and all. Green is not a very good colour on either of you. Glad I could help. Lady of WV!!!
N H K

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Appauled wrote:
<quoted text>
If Hag is so "equipped" at defending himself/herself, why are you even trying? It almost seems like I may have struck a nerve with Hag. I mean having you to come to his/her aid and all. Green is not a very good colour on either of you. Glad I could help. Lady of WV!!!
I'm not defending Sweet Cakes, lots of hill folks are loyal to Ms Hag, and thats what I'm doing, is showing loyality. Hag has a huge following, oh I know there are a few possums that comes out to bash her, but you know as well as I that she always defends her character with an iron rod, and she doesn't need me to help her.
Appauled

Pratt, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

N H K wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not defending Sweet Cakes, lots of hill folks are loyal to Ms Hag, and thats what I'm doing, is showing loyality. Hag has a huge following, oh I know there are a few possums that comes out to bash her, but you know as well as I that she always defends her character with an iron rod, and she doesn't need me to help her.
No, what I know is Hag would be defending himself/herself, but now that you are trying so desperately Hag is nowhere. Why is that? Loyality? Sounds like you're a pet. Huge following? You are living in a fantasy just live Hag. Sorry for your misery. Glad I could help. Lady of WV!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

79 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
rusty bumper 5 min dougie 1
The Charlie Town Hell Cats: Grotesque Burlesqu... 9 min kat aka Darcey de... 10
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 10 min George 56,449
Anonymous Drug Tips 20 min Sam 76
myrtle beach 22 min crabby 76
How To Open A Beer With A Banana 23 min puddwakk 118
Monkeys.... 24 min freed 3
Foodland Gang 1 hr lol 22
Ben Pfohl 1 hr a family friend 9
who is alisyn proctor (Apr '13) Tue Concerned 42
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs