GW/ Martinsburg game
Big Boyg

Inwood, WV

#1 Nov 23, 2012
The Big Dogs spanked the sorry looking Patriots 63 to 14 today. The GW looked a whole lot better than the football team.
Rice

Springfield, NJ

#2 Nov 23, 2012
Big Boyg wrote:
The Big Dogs spanked the sorry looking Patriots 63 to 14 today. The GW looked a whole lot better than the football team.
GW playoff losses are sweet as honey
The Jock

Inwood, WV

#3 Nov 23, 2012
I went to see a football game today and could not believe how bad the George Washijngton played. The Dogs won the game 63-14. The quarterback from GW was shaky the whole game and the rest of the team played lethargic. It's a sad way to close out the season. Lots of fan support but no seemed to be knowing what they were doing on the playing field.
ru2good

Springfield, NJ

#4 Nov 24, 2012
Looks like Coach Edwards will leave the program the same way he came in, losing. Candidate for the WVSU coaching position. Believe it, since he is losing all his talented players and can't recruit anymore he will step down from GW.
Florence

Scott Depot, WV

#5 Nov 24, 2012
Little known secret for you panhandle folks. Tons of talent down here never makes it past middle school football because they're too busy getting high, getting you high, getting arrested, getting killed or making babies for you to support. Be glad you live in part of the state where you don't have so many people walking around with their heads up their azzes like down here. Capital High ought to be in the championship at least once or twice every 4-5 years but just making the playoffs is a challenge because most of the talent is wasted by like 10th grade. Most of what can escape that mess go to GW or SC so now you see why they all of the sudden got good but now these kids can't transfer there anymore so even that team will go down here. The teams west of Charleston are pretty soft usually even though this year some of them showed sparks but I'd say the near future of football in WV is going to be between the panhandle and Morgantown because we love our crack culture too much down here to care about anything else like having a future.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JENNY CARTE from campbells creek 8 min lenny 14
Red Fire Food 26 min true 11
Capitol High School Problems 2 hr Reporter 15
campbells creek neighborhood watch 2 hr Tom Clark 28
Drama at KC Nautilus 2 hr you loser 49
Kanawha City prostitution sting 2 hr johnny 9
polished(kc) (Sep '16) 2 hr BZMOM 18

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance