United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

Judged:

He took me for a bunch of money, and for those your you who dont believe he is a crook go to Google and type in his name. This this link out from the attorney genrals office.

http://www.wvago.gov/press.cfm...
Please

Sorrento, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

Judged:

Crook wrote:
He took me for a bunch of money, and for those your you who dont believe he is a crook go to Google and type in his name. This this link out from the attorney genrals office.
http://www.wvago.gov/press.cfm...
This is to do with eBay items not received, in 2005! What has that to do with an auction, one where you carry your items home that night?? I swear, people will complain about anything.
joker

Sorrento, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

Ret Teach wrote:
From my understanding, that stuff is the junk even QVC can't get rid of. I don't know who this Crowder guy is, but anyone that goes shopping up George's Creek, well..........what were you thinking? Didn't the nastiness kind of give it away?
The QVC outlet is nothing but returns customers made that QVC had to take back, and they can't resell those items so they just sell them in places like that.
I don't think they would even accept returns- most outlet stores don't.
Crook

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

Please wrote:
<quoted text>
This is to do with eBay items not received, in 2005! What has that to do with an auction, one where you carry your items home that night?? I swear, people will complain about anything.
Is that not being a crook? I believe so. I wish they would shut him down for good. He will never get another penny from me. Hell when I did get $$ from him the check was always bad, and that goes the twin crooks, Ann and Tim, they r bouncing checks like rubber balls.
AndyPandProud2B

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

I love QVC Auction @ Georges Creek, Carl Crowder is a VERY fair business man....I've shopped there for many years and always get what I pay for!!!

If you think you are hurting him you are wrong, negative publicity is just as good as positive publicity.

If you don't like it, don't go to it....I will continue going, because there are great deals there!
joker

Sorrento, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

AndyPandProud2B wrote:
I love QVC Auction @ Georges Creek, Carl Crowder is a VERY fair business man....I've shopped there for many years and always get what I pay for!!!

If you think you are hurting him you are wrong, negative publicity is just as good as positive publicity.

If you don't like it, don't go to it....I will continue going, because there are great deals there!
Thank you Andy. It always amazed me how people think that bitching about some place is going to make them go out of business.

All publicity is, for the most part, good- eventually.

As far as that complaint from McGraw goes- it was for him not sending items via eBay. Shady- yes, but inside of an actual store goes you can see what you're buying.

As the man once said- buyer beware.
Ribbee

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

You should look up the history of these folks...
like i said

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2012

The auction was awesome tonight tons of great deals woohoo yay me!!!
thisisme

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Ret Teach wrote:
From my understanding, that stuff is the junk even QVC can't get rid of. I don't know who this Crowder guy is, but anyone that goes shopping up George's Creek, well..........what were you thinking? Didn't the nastiness kind of give it away?
I worked for him and never received any money, and I have known him for over ten years.
Stan

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

I purchased a Christmas tree for $15. The exact tree was sold on QVC a week later for $325. The tree I purchased was used in a Christmas in July QVC special display, which cannot be sold as a tv order. I have purchased a lot of christmas gifts from their auctions. Probably $1500 worth for about $200.
Lmfao!!

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

He is a dirty sob!! Just google his name Carl Crowder watch what u find he always takes advantage of people!! Cheats on his wife and drinks all the time!! He'll he knows that shit is broken the whole time he's holding it up and selling it!!! His business is shit!!!
Fed up

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

credit wrote:
Who wants a credit from a place that sells broken stuff. If I buy something and it don't work I sure don't want credit so I can go get something else that don't work. You should see a pattern, he wins no matter what and the customer is the one that gets screwed.
I went when up at diamond & was pretty good but georges crk is a junk hole. He lied to me several times to keep me coming back. Hated drivin my car up ther. He was charged for puttin merchandise on ebay & not having it few yrs ago!
ann

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

You can't go to any auction and have more fun,I have an auction house and I go to carls because of the fab prices and they treat you like family,quit whining and come join us in the fun,If you can't say something nice why say anything
dig

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

It's a joke...like charleston
Kathy

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

gigi wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a job..you have too much time on your hands
seems like Granny needs to go back to school! she spells like she talks!
DrewJ

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

I feel sorry for his kids. He treats them like crap.
phyllis

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

I HAVE BEEN GOING TO THR GEORGES CREEK AUCTION FOR OVER 10 YRS. CARL HAS BEEN GOOD ABOUT CREDITING A RETURN. IT IS AN AUCTION AND NOT A RETAIL DEPT STORE. PRICES ARE GOOD AND ITEMS ARE JUST WHAT YOU SEE. I ENJOY IT AND HAVE HAD POSITIVE BUYS AND RETURNS.
Creeker

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Well there was a fella working for the Crowder's at the acution in Georges Creek who "sold computers" on e-bay and didn't supply the merchandise. A member of his family was talking about that. So wonder why anybody would let him work for them if it was known in the community about him doing that?

It's been a long time since I was at the action it used to be on route 60, most of the stuff did not look good to me so I simply didn't buy it. Also, did not make a trip to the end of Georges Creek Drive to see if it got better. Also for a while there was advertising quite often on tv about it - I haven's seen any in a year or more though.
777nWV

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

So the outside needs cleaned up a little. So what!!! I have spent a lot of money there and never thought I over paid for anything. It is a fun shopping experience!!!
texacana

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Umm at this outlet .. the sheets are new rite? Price?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of42
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 min fitness-guru 52,015
Ed Robinson 5 min I heard that 6
Does anyone know the name of the guy? 19 min Stephanie 1
Davon from Belle 45 min Laurie 24
blk grl w/twinz at coon skin pool 49 min okay 1
Dustin Vairs 53 min Family friend 1
Charleston-Kanawha Housing Authority -- Charles... (Jul '13) 2 hr RESIDENT 360
•••
•••
•••
Charleston Dating

more search filters

less search filters