Leon

Charlottesville, VA

#41 Nov 2, 2013
nemesis wrote:
The rich don't care about the poor, their bowl isn't empty at the end of the month.
The poor should go to work and work 7 days a week and then maybe they wouldn't be poor. That is the way I did it.
Leon

Charlottesville, VA

#42 Nov 2, 2013
human wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you Republicans claimed that your party was the Christian party. You're proof that they're not.
Your opinion is like azzholes everyone has one.
Leon

Charlottesville, VA

#43 Nov 2, 2013
The democrats are the atheist party. They believe in abortion. Baby killers.
alissa

Charleston, WV

#44 Nov 2, 2013
I work for my food, you should try it. LOOSER. Get off that butt and work. No jobs, come sweep in front of my house and earn your food.
wooky

Oak Hill, WV

#45 Nov 2, 2013
why should I pay because you are poppin out no daddy babies?
FYI

Charleston, WV

#46 Nov 2, 2013
[QUOTE who="Well..."]<qu oted text>
Well then, what exactly is your take on a family with two working adults and a small child who need food stamps to supplement what they can't afford? That's a real situation, it's my situation. We buy $100 a month in food because that's all we can afford and that doesn't even begin to feed two adults and a growing boy. We use food stamps to help us survive. We have jobs, we don't get welfare or whatever we just do the best we can. Before you think everyone who gets help is selling them for drugs or buying junk food constantly, you are mistaken. There are many good, hardworking people that just need help.[/QUOTE]

Then turn off your cable, your Internet, your cell phone, get a cheaper car and live like most of us had to until you can afford the extras!
FYI

Charleston, WV

#47 Nov 3, 2013
human wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you Republicans claimed that your party was the Christian party. You're proof that they're not.
Christian does not mean lay down and let people walk on you nor does it mean we must support everyone's children that they keep popping out! If you want to help them GREAT I will pat you on the back but my guess is that you are one who is receiving help?
FYI

Charleston, WV

#48 Nov 3, 2013
human wrote:
<quoted text>Then Obamacare is for you!
By the way Mr Intelligent is the Affordable Care Act not Obama care. Smh
human

Hurricane, WV

#49 Nov 3, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian does not mean lay down and let people walk on you nor does it mean we must support everyone's children that they keep popping out! If you want to help them GREAT I will pat you on the back but my guess is that you are one who is receiving help?
There are plenty of people who are doing okay or even are wealthy and care about the poor. I'm not wealthy, but I have been blessed with enough financially to take care of my family, so instead of being mad that I don't have more, I show God my thanks by advocating for the poor like He tells us to do in the Bible. Maybe if you'd like God into your life, you'd be more satisfied with what you have and less angry at those that you think cheat the system. I wouldn't think you'd want to trade your life with their's, but you gripe about them like you're jealous of them.
human

Hurricane, WV

#50 Nov 3, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Intelligent is the Affordable Care Act?
human

Hurricane, WV

#51 Nov 3, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
Smh?
FYI

Charleston, WV

#52 Nov 3, 2013
human wrote:
<quoted text>Smh?
Well Mr Informed! Smh. Shaking My Head ...smhd = shaking my head in disbelief
FYI

Charleston, WV

#53 Nov 3, 2013
human wrote:
<quoted text>Mr. Intelligent is the Affordable Care Act?
It's called the Affordable Care Act not obama care . Or did you not get that either?
DUH

Charleston, WV

#54 Nov 3, 2013
Bertha wrote:
<quoted text>
I have two kids, I don't see that as bad!!! I also have an education and a JOB... It's still not enough
If you can't feed them don't breed them, I am tired of supporting you, tired of rewarding you for laying on your back.
DUH

Charleston, WV

#55 Nov 3, 2013
[QUOTE who="Well..."]<qu oted text>
Well then, what exactly is your take on a family with two working adults and a small child who need food stamps to supplement what they can't afford? That's a real situation, it's my situation. We buy $100 a month in food because that's all we can afford and that doesn't even begin to feed two adults and a growing boy. We use food stamps to help us survive. We have jobs, we don't get welfare or whatever we just do the best we can. Before you think everyone who gets help is selling them for drugs or buying junk food constantly, you are mistaken. There are many good, hardworking people that just need help.[/QUOTE]

If you can't feed them don't breed them, I am tired of supporting you, tired of rewarding you for laying on your back.
Nookie

Charlottesville, VA

#56 Nov 3, 2013
DUH wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't working harsd enough. You need two jobs. I have done that most of my life. Quit spreading your legs.
DUH

Charleston, WV

#57 Nov 3, 2013
Nookie wrote:
<quoted text>You aren't working harsd enough. You need two jobs. I have done that most of my life. Quit spreading your legs.
Nookie you dummy I said don't breed the if you can't feed them the other person is the one with the kid she can't feed without food stamps
human

Hurricane, WV

#58 Nov 3, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called the Affordable Care Act not obama care . Or did you not get that either?
I know it's called the ACA. You Republicans are the ones that came up with the name Obamacare aa a negative representation of the Act to try to make the president look bad. So, go chastise your own boys for coming up with that. We Dems tried to use the correct name for it, but you right wingers kept referring to it as Obamacare. And, now that the name is giving him credit for it, you don't like it. You Repubs are always wanting people to take responsibility for things, so you can take responsibility for people referring to it as Obamacare.
human

Hurricane, WV

#59 Nov 3, 2013
DUH wrote:
<quoted text>
Nookie you dummy I said don't breed the if you can't feed them the other person is the one with the kid she can't feed without food stamps
Plenty of people lose their jobs and have to go on food stamps after they have kids. You know that. Don't be such a simpleton just to try to win an argument. Plenty of people need and use food stamps legitimately. You Republicans just have to say dumb things like "they all do it" in order to try to win illogical arguments. You're like children. Things aren't as simple as you try to make it. I know you need things to be simple to understand them, but that's not the way life is and if not for the grace of God, you could be the one in a situation where you need help and the compassion of your fellow man. Don't tempt Him with your cold-hearted attitude or you may be sorry.
FYI

Charleston, WV

#60 Nov 3, 2013
human wrote:
<quoted text>I know it's called the ACA. You Republicans are the ones that came up with the name Obamacare aa a negative representation of the Act to try to make the president look bad. So, go chastise your own boys for coming up with that. We Dems tried to use the correct name for it, but you right wingers kept referring to it as Obamacare. And, now that the name is giving him credit for it, you don't like it. You Repubs are always wanting people to take responsibility for things, so you can take responsibility for people referring to it as Obamacare.
You are quite the little statesman for Dems arent you? The only problem is that I am not Republician I bet you are one of the uninformed straight ticket voters who show no regard to who is best for our country and treat politics like a football game no matter what happens as long as your team wins. Smh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bob Francisco 5 min BilltheBeaner 2
Louis C K is a jew 5 min Hark malburn 1
Best way to permanently cure a horny chic 7 min ConfucioushadChin... 1
Would you marry your spouse if you could go bac... 11 min ConfucioushadChin... 13
Men are so VAIN these days 13 min ValVenis 5
Go Texas 1 hr Huggins 2
Texas beats WVU 1 hr Huggins 2
Alright ladies, be honest, which is your ideal ... 4 hr Sasha 52

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages