Dr Tom

Charlottesville, VA

#21 Nov 2, 2013
Bertha wrote:
<quoted text>
I have two kids, I don't see that as bad!!! I also have an education and a JOB... It's still not enough
Then you need two jobs. I have always had two jobs.
John

Charlottesville, VA

#22 Nov 2, 2013
Looks like with Snap slowing the food amount down you will have to go from steak to hamburgers like me. I can't say that is a bad thing.
Dumbass

Charleston, WV

#23 Nov 2, 2013
Dr Tom wrote:
<quoted text>Did you give that any thought before you had kids???
I am sure she did... She thought I can get a free apartment, food stamp and welfare!
Sam

Charlottesville, VA

#24 Nov 2, 2013
Dumbass wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure she did... She thought I can get a free apartment, food stamp and welfare!
You see the light!
TTH

Katy, TX

#25 Nov 2, 2013
Bertha wrote:
<quoted text>
I have two kids, I don't see that as bad!!! I also have an education and a JOB... It's still not enough
Then it's time for YOU to get another job. The fact that you decided to make babies you can't afford does not make the taxpayers responsible for taking care of them.
TTH

Katy, TX

#26 Nov 2, 2013
Bertha wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you get the baby daddy to help you feed your kids? Or do you even know who and where he is?
Ellen

Charlottesville, VA

#27 Nov 2, 2013
I have no idea who my baby daddy is. It could be one 15 men. I would be ok if I could get them all to pay. Since they won't my only alternative is to get the govt (taxpayers)to pay me. Thank you for your help. I think t awful about the SNAP Program.
nemesis

United States

#28 Nov 2, 2013
The rich don't care about the poor, their bowl isn't empty at the end of the month.
TTH

Katy, TX

#29 Nov 2, 2013
nemesis wrote:
The rich don't care about the poor, their bowl isn't empty at the end of the month.
Most the taxpayers that support the "poor" are not rich, they are middle income people who have worked hard and made responsible choices in life to get where they are. Thanks the high taxes (used to support the "poor") we have little extra at the end of the month. We struggle to feed our children because a huge tax bite is taken from our earnings to support someone else's children. That isn't right. Sorry, but there is little sympathy for the "poor" who, for the most part are poor by their own choices.
Lmao

Charleston, WV

#30 Nov 2, 2013
nemesis wrote:
Get off you ass and get a job!
Lmao

Charleston, WV

#31 Nov 2, 2013
Ellen wrote:
I have no idea who my baby daddy is. It could be one 15 men. I would be ok if I could get them all to pay. Since they won't my only alternative is to get the govt (taxpayers)to pay me. Thank you for your help. I think t awful about the SNAP Program.
I hope they start drug testing you POS then you won't get SNAP!
Dumbass

Charleston, WV

#32 Nov 2, 2013
Ellen wrote:
The extra money came from the Obama stimulus and the money ran out so the SNAP program is back to normal you didn't get a cut you just stopped getting extra. That you should never have received to start with because all that stimulus money did is create more ungrateful POS like you!
human

Hurricane, WV

#33 Nov 2, 2013
TTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if you were reading instead of breeding, you'd be doing better in life. An education would take you far.
Try getting a job and supporting your own brats, they aren't our responsibility.
I thought you Republicans claimed that your party was the Christian party. You're proof that they're not.
Well...

New Alexandria, PA

#34 Nov 2, 2013
J-O-B wrote:
u people expect working people to be thankful and satisfied w what we have...yet u see no reason to apply that to your own situation. be thankful people like me go to work everyday and pay taxes so that you're able to eat instead of bitching that they lowered your amount. it's most likely due to so many worthless people on them that welfare is running out. if what u get isn't enough, I suggest a job. but for the love of all things holy... quit insulting the working folks who get no assistance!
Well then, what exactly is your take on a family with two working adults and a small child who need food stamps to supplement what they can't afford? That's a real situation, it's my situation. We buy $100 a month in food because that's all we can afford and that doesn't even begin to feed two adults and a growing boy. We use food stamps to help us survive. We have jobs, we don't get welfare or whatever we just do the best we can. Before you think everyone who gets help is selling them for drugs or buying junk food constantly, you are mistaken. There are many good, hardworking people that just need help.
human

Hurricane, WV

#35 Nov 2, 2013
TTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Most the taxpayers that support the "poor" are not rich, they are middle income people who have worked hard and made responsible choices in life to get where they are. Thanks the high taxes (used to support the "poor") we have little extra at the end of the month. We struggle to feed our children because a huge tax bite is taken from our earnings to support someone else's children. That isn't right. Sorry, but there is little sympathy for the "poor" who, for the most part are poor by their own choices.
Then Obamacare is for you!
human

Hurricane, WV

#36 Nov 2, 2013
Lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Get off you ass and get a job!
Once again, very thankful that this is all the other side can manage. Only able to reason that anyone who supports the poor doesn't have a job. Thanks for your contribution to the Democrats.
human

Hurricane, WV

#37 Nov 2, 2013
[QUOTE who="Well..."]<qu oted text>
Well then, what exactly is your take on a family with two working adults and a small child who need food stamps to supplement what they can't afford? That's a real situation, it's my situation. We buy $100 a month in food because that's all we can afford and that doesn't even begin to feed two adults and a growing boy. We use food stamps to help us survive. We have jobs, we don't get welfare or whatever we just do the best we can. Before you think everyone who gets help is selling them for drugs or buying junk food constantly, you are mistaken. There are many good, hardworking people that just need help.[/QUOTE]They don't really think that everyone on food stamps sells them for drugs. It's just that that is all they can come up with considering their limited abilities to think logically. Republicans have to say EVERYONE does this or that or they would have to admit that they know everyone isn't in the same boat--it's just that they don't care. They do those of us who have been blessed by an ability to think and care should pray for them, as hard as that might be. They obviously live a phony life, being members of a party that claims to represent Christianity, but obviously does not.
wow

Oak Hill, WV

#38 Nov 2, 2013
if you waz a injun or vetrin you would be able to suck the greentit for all its worth.
Observation

United States

#39 Nov 2, 2013
[QUOTE who="Well..."]<qu oted text>
Well then, what exactly is your take on a family with two working adults and a small child who need food stamps to supplement what they can't afford? That's a real situation, it's my situation. We buy $100 a month in food because that's all we can afford and that doesn't even begin to feed two adults and a growing boy. We use food stamps to help us survive. We have jobs, we don't get welfare or whatever we just do the best we can. Before you think everyone who gets help is selling them for drugs or buying junk food constantly, you are mistaken. There are many good, hardworking people that just need help.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like if you didn't pay for the internet and/or cell phone plan are you using to access this website, you would have more money for food.
Observation

United States

#40 Nov 2, 2013
I made the mistake of stopping in at the southridge walmart last night to soon realize the chaos of the first of the month. What was going to through my mind is how are all these people going to maintain their obesity with a 5% reduction food stamps?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best news anchor 4 min POF 40
Crystal Hoffman got busted again 16 min Timmy 6
Knock knock 19 min Flipped 3
water settlement 20 min Tim 15
Watch for flying toast at Power games. 43 min Dom 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 46 min Sowhat 4,485
Bobby Johnson 2 hr Tim 28

Charleston Jobs

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages