First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Bertha

Charleston, WV

#1 Oct 30, 2013
I want too ko y dey lowered my food stamps. I have too kids n we can hardly eat.
small mouth bass

Charleston, WV

#2 Oct 31, 2013
Shouldn't you be off flushing for racial mixing?
wow

Charleston, WV

#3 Oct 31, 2013
Stupid people... its called poverty every state has people on food stamps that will never change get over it
snapper cab

Charleston, WV

#4 Nov 1, 2013
wow, you are so right!
I always wonder why some people get so up in arms about it. If you are lucky enough to have all that you need, why kick the people who are down on their luck? Just be grateful for what you have and move on.
I tried to reply to your message but for some reason the profanity filter caught it and wouldn't let me post. smh
Bill

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Nov 1, 2013
small mouth bass wrote:
Shouldn't you be off flushing for racial mixing?
Looks like they already have. You are already posting. Hahhahahaha!
small mouth bass

Charleston, WV

#6 Nov 1, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like they already have. You are already posting. Hahhahahaha!
That might be funny if it made any sense.
sandal foot

Huntington, WV

#7 Nov 1, 2013
Bertha wrote:
I want too ko y dey lowered my food stamps. I have too kids n we can hardly eat.
keep your legs closed, get a job and stop sniveling.
ut-oh whatz we goin do

Summersville, WV

#8 Nov 1, 2013
Oh, food stamps......
Earl

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Nov 1, 2013
small mouth bass wrote:
<quoted text>
That might be funny if it made any sense.
You must not be very bright. I understood the message.
small mouth bass

Charleston, WV

#10 Nov 1, 2013
Earl wrote:
<quoted text>You must not be very bright. I understood the message.
You understood your own message? Yeah that makes you a real Einstein.
Dr Tom

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Nov 1, 2013
small mouth bass wrote:
<quoted text>
You understood your own message? Yeah that makes you a real Einstein.
Too bad you aren't.
rangadangdang

Huntington, WV

#12 Nov 1, 2013
whyzit called food stamps? did they mail you food way back when?
creeker

Roanoke, VA

#13 Nov 1, 2013
Guess I wont be getting hi on my babies foodstamps this month crap on second thought ill just get some food from the salvation army for them and sell em anyway 'party'
J-O-B

Tampa, FL

#14 Nov 2, 2013
u people expect working people to be thankful and satisfied w what we have...yet u see no reason to apply that to your own situation. be thankful people like me go to work everyday and pay taxes so that you're able to eat instead of bitching that they lowered your amount. it's most likely due to so many worthless people on them that welfare is running out. if what u get isn't enough, I suggest a job. but for the love of all things holy... quit insulting the working folks who get no assistance!
TTH

Katy, TX

#15 Nov 2, 2013
snapper cab wrote:
wow, you are so right!
I always wonder why some people get so up in arms about it. If you are lucky enough to have all that you need, why kick the people who are down on their luck? Just be grateful for what you have and move on.
I tried to reply to your message but for some reason the profanity filter caught it and wouldn't let me post. smh
Put it this way, I was grateful for what I had before the tax bite took a chunk out of my paycheck leaving me with not enough to feed my children. I work hard to provide for my family and feed my children, why should my income be taken against my will to give a free ride to the "poor" who are mostly poor because they have made and continue to make bad choices in their lives? Let them live on the income they are willing to put the effort into earning and let me live on the income I work for to provide for my family.
TTH

Katy, TX

#16 Nov 2, 2013
Bertha wrote:
Maybe if you were reading instead of breeding, you'd be doing better in life. An education would take you far.
Try getting a job and supporting your own brats, they aren't our responsibility.
nemesis

Delbarton, WV

#17 Nov 2, 2013
The Govt. should have to assist the poor. They signed the Free-Trade agreements that let Corporate America out-source the jobs, and throw these people into poverty. We cooked this mess up in our own kitchen, and we have nobody to blame but ourselves. We destroyed our own Economy, and you can't blame the rest of the World if they grab what was handed to them on a silver platter.
Bertha

Charleston, WV

#18 Nov 2, 2013
TTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if you were reading instead of breeding, you'd be doing better in life. An education would take you far.
Try getting a job and supporting your own brats, they aren't our responsibility.
I have two kids, I don't see that as bad!!! I also have an education and a JOB... It's still not enough
Dumbass

Charleston, WV

#19 Nov 2, 2013
Bertha wrote:
You were getting extra stamps that you did not deserve due to Obama giving away the tax payees money and it ran out so you need to buy less steaks and more burger!
Dr Tom

Charlottesville, VA

#20 Nov 2, 2013
Bertha wrote:
Did you give that any thought before you had kids???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you believe in spanking? 27 min Well 33
Gasoline Prices lowest in years. Thank to Obama 37 min Well 37
Natalie Tennant campaigning at the courthouse 1 hr nat hater 12
Sissonville Gays 1 hr I would hit it 8
Marshall is the laughing stock of Division I polls 1 hr smokeapotamus 7
Residents of Cabin Creek sexually abuse animals 2 hr Friend of BlkBarb... 13
National group wants more retailers to go tobac... 2 hr candall 6
Catholics are the Epicenter of HATE 2 hr smokeapotamus 58
Doug Skaff arrested for DUI 5 hr ted 35
Charleston Dating