Should the United States bomb Russia

Should the United States bomb Russia

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Bush would

Charleston, WV

#1 Jul 18, 2014
After they blew the plane up should we blow them up? I know Obama won't because he has no idea how to handle foreign relations, but Bush would have already been on it. Oh how I wish president Bush were still in office.

Anyway what do the rest think?
Skee low

Charleston, WV

#2 Jul 18, 2014
Apparently you don't either. Bombing Russia over a down airline that's not even ours would be a pretty stupid risk. Your talking about starting ww3
dopey

Fairfax, VA

#3 Jul 18, 2014
Bush would wrote:
After they blew the plane up should we blow them up? I know Obama won't because he has no idea how to handle foreign relations, but Bush would have already been on it. Oh how I wish president Bush were still in office.

How do you even get out of bed?
crazyhorse

United States

#4 Jul 18, 2014
Bombing Russia. Yea great idea dilrod. You watch the news much. Russia has nuclear weapons. WWIII for sure but we wouldn't live to see much of it.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#5 Jul 18, 2014
How about sending Hillary with another reset button?
ghetto

Lansing, WV

#6 Jul 18, 2014
Bomb theShit out of them. They don't deserve to live .
Antagonist of Beelzebub

Lexington, KY

#7 Jul 18, 2014
ghetto wrote:
Bomb theShit out of them. They don't deserve to live .
You do realize that the Russians have technology that would enable them to drop city destroying bombs on the US, don't you?

Do you really want an all out nuclear exchange with Russia?

Are you that stupid?
Crazy

Charleston, WV

#8 Jul 18, 2014
Do your research, although the US is still the strongest military force in the world, Russia has the most nuclear warfare reserves in the world. Don't think for a second if we went to war with Russia that China and maybe others would hop the bandwagon to try to take out the US.
Antagonist of Beelzebub

Lexington, KY

#9 Jul 18, 2014
Crazy wrote:
Do your research, although the US is still the strongest military force in the world, Russia has the most nuclear warfare reserves in the world. Don't think for a second if we went to war with Russia that China and maybe others would hop the bandwagon to try to take out the US.
I think that China would sit on the side lines in anticipation of being the next super power once we and Russia destroyed each other. There would be nothing to curtail their global hegemony.
SMH

Charleston, WV

#10 Jul 18, 2014
Antagonist of Beelzebub wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that China would sit on the side lines in anticipation of being the next super power once we and Russia destroyed each other. There would be nothing to curtail their global hegemony.
There would be nothing left for China to be a superpower of. Nuclear war with Russia would be the end of civilization as we know it.
SMH

Charleston, WV

#11 Jul 18, 2014
Bush would wrote:
Ever hear of the Cuban Missille Crisis? JFK came within a whisker of provoking Russia into blowing us off the map. Even Reagan was smart enough not to do that!
norml

United States

#12 Jul 18, 2014
What a moron! Yeah, let's go get nuked!!!! Awesome!
sunshine

Charleston, WV

#13 Jul 18, 2014
them commies need to be dead.
Crazy

Charleston, WV

#14 Jul 18, 2014
Antagonist of Beelzebub wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree with you there. The hard part is does the US put their nose in it and show our brute side once again or do we look weak and do nothing? Either way we look to lose something. Personally I would rather swallow pride and not be nuked off the globe. That's just me though.
Antagonist of Beelzebub

Westford, MA

#15 Jul 19, 2014
Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree with you there. The hard part is does the US put their nose in it and show our brute side once again or do we look weak and do nothing? Either way we look to lose something. Personally I would rather swallow pride and not be nuked off the globe. That's just me though.
About the only thing that Russia has to export is its gas, so Europe needs to find another source of energy, then we can put some sanctions on Russia that will hurt.
Fatboy

Charleston, WV

#16 Jul 19, 2014
If they would drop a nuke on the Kremlin with a stealth bomber we could cut of their head.
truth

Kimberly, WV

#17 Jul 19, 2014
were cowards thanks to obozo we wont do nothing even if it were ours' there alot of everthing coming throu our borders we cant stop that ' obozo will hide under hid bed with the ky jelly .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Concerning Statues in West Virginia 20 min southern at heart 5
But that's in the Old Testament bla bla bla 8 hr Another Damn Liberal 432
Why all of a sudden do men carry backpacks? (Aug '13) 10 hr Croc 39
Tom Clarks eclipse party 10 hr Robert Gore 6
People who vape 11 hr Johnny Reb 8
Just remove all confederate statues 11 hr Dalai Lama 10
Kanawha County 12 hr John 5

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance