Obama: Who's lying now?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jazzcat

AOL

#1 Oct 8, 2012
Last night in California with George Clooney and other celebreties, Obama again called Mitt Romney a liar...so who is lying?

www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2010/10/prince...

Harry Rosen - Princeton economist & professor
Reagan84

Belle, WV

#2 Oct 8, 2012
I'm glad to see other like-minded republicans in this forum.

It seems like people are always complaining about losing their jobs. I say it's just good business. If a company is not profitable, cut the fat (labor), to save the rest. It's just good business.

Yes, Obama hung out with George cLoony in Hollywood... Haha that proves he was not actually born in the US!

Romney 2012
Christian Democrat

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Oct 8, 2012
Reagan84 wrote:
I'm glad to see other like-minded republicans in this forum.
It seems like people are always complaining about losing their jobs. I say it's just good business. If a company is not profitable, cut the fat (labor), to save the rest. It's just good business.
Yes, Obama hung out with George cLoony in Hollywood... Haha that proves he was not actually born in the US!
Romney 2012
May you be on the receiving end of "good business" practices when you can least afford it.

Since: Aug 12

Barnegat, NJ

#4 Oct 9, 2012
Christian Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>May you be on the receiving end of "good business" practices when you can least afford it.
Does your Christian beliefs sap the intelligence out of you brain? You have some choices, you can get a brain transplant now... The brains available are classified by two types.
Type one is Democrat new brain and operation cost $15,000...$14,000. for brain $1,000. for the operation.

Type two is Republican new brain, operation is $4,000...$3,000. for the brain $1,000. for the operation.

Which would you choose? And what is your reasoning? Be wise there is a difference.
Lightyears behind

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Oct 9, 2012
jerseysure wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your Christian beliefs sap the intelligence out of you brain? You have some choices, you can get a brain transplant now... The brains available are classified by two types.
Type one is Democrat new brain and operation cost $15,000...$14,000. for brain $1,000. for the operation.
Type two is Republican new brain, operation is $4,000...$3,000. for the brain $1,000. for the operation.
Which would you choose? And what is your reasoning? Be wise there is a difference.
Never claimed to be the most intelligent person out there. Just a regular guy. So you're going to have to explain what you're asking me here.

Barnegat, NJ

#6 Oct 9, 2012
Lightyears behind wrote:
<quoted text>Never claimed to be the most intelligent person out there. Just a regular guy. So you're going to have to explain what you're asking me here.
That is par for the course. Always so smart then as soon as you get a choice you don't know which way to go. I really would just like to see nice constructive remarks being passed back and forth. I will not answer the question for you; because then it serves no purpose. By the way your friend Sundog has provided some really good posts. But as soon as he feels his beliefs are being threatened he becomes abusive that is why I gave him a 10 day timeout. Just stay in the corner Sundog.

Lesson 1) Do not let your religious beliefs taint the proper direction for your financial decisions. Do the correct thing to financially get ahead, then donate in whatever way you wish to enhance your religious well being. Before you come back at me with the machine guns blazing, answer my prior post.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#7 Oct 9, 2012
Why do you feel the need to mention me in every post you make? Have I gotten to you that much?

Damn, in addition to RightNRetarded empty head to live in, now I am living in your head too?

You'll be my summer cottage. I always liked Cape May in the summer time.
jerseysure wrote:
<quoted text>
That is par for the course. Always so smart then as soon as you get a choice you don't know which way to go. I really would just like to see nice constructive remarks being passed back and forth. I will not answer the question for you; because then it serves no purpose. By the way your friend Sundog has provided some really good posts. But as soon as he feels his beliefs are being threatened he becomes abusive that is why I gave him a 10 day timeout. Just stay in the corner Sundog.
Lesson 1) Do not let your religious beliefs taint the proper direction for your financial decisions. Do the correct thing to financially get ahead, then donate in whatever way you wish to enhance your religious well being. Before you come back at me with the machine guns blazing, answer my prior post.
Christian Democrat

Saint Albans, WV

#8 Oct 9, 2012
jerseysure wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, sorry man. I truly don't know what point you're trying to make, but I'm open to hearing it. I just need it explained. I mean, surely you're not just trying to get me to say I'd take the cheaper Republican brain (I will pass on the obvious joke here). I don't think I'm all that smart. Pretty regular guy. Sorry, but my Christian beliefs do influence my financial decisions. If you're not a Christian, then I understand why you would disagree with that. I just get tired of Republicans claiming to be Christians when they have the same thinking that you just espoused. Now try you're question one more time on me. See, no machine guns blazed.
To Obama Momma

Charleston, WV

#9 Oct 9, 2012
jerseysure wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck, why waste money on a good brain for Christian Democrat? Give her the Obama Brain special...looks good but is way past its shelf life!
To Obama Momma

Charleston, WV

#10 Oct 9, 2012
jerseysure wrote:
<quoted text>
He/She claims to have a mental handicap--seriously. On the other forum. Stated it to me. Just saying... Hey, I couldn't make this stuff up! lol
Christian Democrat

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Oct 9, 2012
To Obama Momma wrote:
<quoted text> Heck, why waste money on a good brain for Christian Democrat? Give her the Obama Brain special...looks good but is way past its shelf life!
I'm a guy.
Christian Democrat

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Oct 9, 2012
To Obama Momma wrote:
<quoted text> He/She claims to have a mental handicap--seriously. On the other forum. Stated it to me. Just saying... Hey, I couldn't make this stuff up! lol
I thought you Republicans would agree with me. You're always telling me how stupid I am and how my brain doesn't function correctly.

Barnegat, NJ

#13 Oct 9, 2012
<quoted text>Hey, sorry man. I truly don't know what point you're trying to make, but I'm open to hearing it. I just need it explained. I mean, surely you're not just trying to get me to say I'd take the cheaper Republican brain (I will pass on the obvious joke here). I don't think I'm all that smart. Pretty regular guy. Sorry, but my Christian beliefs do influence my financial decisions. If you're not a Christian, then I understand why you would disagree with that. I just get tired of Republicans claiming to be Christians when they have the same thinking that you just espoused. Now try you're question one more time on me. See, no machine guns blazed.
Yes you are correct; it is a very old parable to a joke I heard many years ago. But first I want to continue with this religious comment. The definition of religion changes as man's civilization ages. I believe religion is within each and every human that feels compassion for other living souls. I also believe in evolution, this immediately puts me at odds with many religious people. So like politics sometimes it is easier to just not talk about it. It would take too long and without seeing the expressions of your counterpart I am sure there will be things that are not understood.

My basic thought process and policy goes toward usability. If you want to survive, you must find something that gives you what is needed to survive. Because I believe this, it does not mean I am not generous with what I have. But, my thinking is such that would aggravate many other types. i.e. Lawyers are taught that it is irrelevant to choose as right/wrong. They will work with many shades of gray, even that shade of untruth... Winning is what counts. Religion... Don't forget how many lives the crusades cost. Many of the battles in antiquity were all in the name of G-d.

I think there is a lot for you to think about. I will now give you the reasoning to make the correct choice for that operation. You realize the more plentiful something is the lower the price. So my bad joke is that you can find much more brains in Republicans than in Democrats. There for you can get a wonderful Republican brain much cheaper.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#14 Oct 9, 2012
Anything made in China is cheaper.
jerseysure wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are correct; it is a very old parable to a joke I heard many years ago. But first I want to continue with this religious comment. The definition of religion changes as man's civilization ages. I believe religion is within each and every human that feels compassion for other living souls. I also believe in evolution, this immediately puts me at odds with many religious people. So like politics sometimes it is easier to just not talk about it. It would take too long and without seeing the expressions of your counterpart I am sure there will be things that are not understood.
My basic thought process and policy goes toward usability. If you want to survive, you must find something that gives you what is needed to survive. Because I believe this, it does not mean I am not generous with what I have. But, my thinking is such that would aggravate many other types. i.e. Lawyers are taught that it is irrelevant to choose as right/wrong. They will work with many shades of gray, even that shade of untruth... Winning is what counts. Religion... Don't forget how many lives the crusades cost. Many of the battles in antiquity were all in the name of G-d.
I think there is a lot for you to think about. I will now give you the reasoning to make the correct choice for that operation. You realize the more plentiful something is the lower the price. So my bad joke is that you can find much more brains in Republicans than in Democrats. There for you can get a wonderful Republican brain much cheaper.
The Real Truth

Ashland City, TN

#15 Oct 9, 2012
Why is one of Romney's top donor's a bank from another country? Could you answer that Sundog512?
Christian Democrat

Saint Albans, WV

#16 Oct 9, 2012
jerseysure wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. I get it. Sorry you had to explain. I acutally like intelligent jokes. Big fan of Far Side.
I actually accept evolution, too. I accept Creationism, too. I know that will frustrate you. But, as a Christian, I have faith and can accept the belief that God created everything. But, what make my right wing Christian friends mad is that I can accept evolution scientifically. It doesn't hurt my faith at all to believe that. I can accept Creationalism and the possibility that God allows science to develop here on Earth,-much of which is beneficial to man--even if it isn't accurate spiritually. And, I agree that religion--even Christianity--has caused lots of problems over time--by those who have misused it and used it for their own selfish purposes.

“Of Course I Can”

Danville, VA

#17 Oct 9, 2012
The Real Truth wrote:
Why is one of Romney's top donor's a bank from another country? Could you answer that Sundog512?
Because Romney is a bought and paid for candidate. Bought and paid for by corporate America.

Barnegat, NJ

#18 Oct 9, 2012
<quoted text>Ok. I get it. Sorry you had to explain. I acutally like intelligent jokes. Big fan of Far Side.
I actually accept evolution, too. I accept Creationism, too. I know that will frustrate you. But, as a Christian, I have faith and can accept the belief that God created everything. But, what make my right wing Christian friends mad is that I can accept evolution scientifically. It doesn't hurt my faith at all to believe that. I can accept Creationalism and the possibility that God allows science to develop here on Earth,-much of which is beneficial to man--even if it isn't accurate spiritually. And, I agree that religion--even Christianity--has caused lots of problems over time--by those who have misused it and used it for their own selfish purposes.
Hey looks like we are brothers... Who would have thought? Glad to interact with you, hope you feel the same way.
To Obama Momma

Charleston, WV

#19 Oct 9, 2012
<quoted text>Ok. I get it. Sorry you had to explain. I acutally like intelligent jokes. Big fan of Far Side.
Are you sure you aren't a Christian Republican?

Barnegat, NJ

#20 Oct 9, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
Anything made in China is cheaper.
<quoted text>
Okay, we will perform your brain transplant operation with a brain from China. We will also allow one of the chinese apprentices perform the operation. Your total cost not including airfare to China will be a startling low $125.00 $100.00 for the brain and $25.00 for the operation. You will have to provide a written contract to the Chinese Government that the brain removed from you is not toxic to their way of thinking. Lots of luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Campbell's creek 48 min Wv is h3ll 31
Why aren't the police doing anything? 51 min Wv is h3ll 18
Welfare 2 hr Jim Buttbanger 7
Trump is for uneducated poor people 3 hr 50 caliber 43
wvfrog (Sep '12) 4 hr superfucked 4
Is "Southern Charm" real 4 hr southerndude 5
WV Supreme Court Are A bunch Of Corrupt Crooks 8 hr WATCHDOG 4

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance