Just ask Brent Benjamin.
twettie

AOL

#2 Apr 19, 2013
and Davis. . . .
Charleston Native

Chesapeake, OH

#3 Apr 20, 2013
This court is in the corporations pocket.
Mockingbird

Prestonsburg, KY

#4 Apr 20, 2013
Which corporations bought the WV Surpreme Court? How much did they pay and what was the payment for? If you have knowledge of this sort of corruption, have you talked with the FBI?
Luke

Troy, VA

#5 Apr 20, 2013
Do you have paper proof of this post? If not STFU!
Served

Bridgeport, WV

#6 Apr 20, 2013
Luke wrote:
Do you have paper proof of this post? If not STFU!
How about Don Blankenship=Brent Benjamin. How you STFU!!!!!!!!!!
Wake Up

Bridgeport, WV

#7 Apr 20, 2013
Mockingbird wrote:
Which corporations bought the WV Surpreme Court? How much did they pay and what was the payment for? If you have knowledge of this sort of corruption, have you talked with the FBI?
Are you that stupid. To believe these people are there because they are honest. Get a life. Sheep.
nemesis

Elizabeth, WV

#8 Apr 21, 2013
Don owed $70 million in the Harman mining case, he spent $3 million to elect Brent Benjamin, and saved $67 million. It was a good deal for him. A black robe can cover up a lot of things.
Mockingbird

Prestonsburg, KY

#9 Apr 21, 2013
Wake Up wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you that stupid. To believe these people are there because they are honest. Get a life. Sheep.
I didn't say anyone was honest or dishonest you braindead twit. I asked for some details and as usual you twits come along with these wild accusations and can't back up what you say.
that guy

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Apr 21, 2013
nemesis wrote:
Don owed $70 million in the Harman mining case, he spent $3 million to elect Brent Benjamin, and saved $67 million. It was a good deal for him. A black robe can cover up a lot of things.
So nobody in WV voted for Benjamin?
Blankenship just spent $3 milliom and POOF! Benjamin was on the court?

I call bullshit. A majority of the voters voted for Benjamin because they were sick of Warren McGraw's antics on the court.
Huntington Native

Bridgeport, WV

#11 Apr 21, 2013
that guy wrote:
<quoted text>
So nobody in WV voted for Benjamin?
Blankenship just spent $3 milliom and POOF! Benjamin was on the court?
I call bullshit. A majority of the voters voted for Benjamin because they were sick of Warren McGraw's antics on the court.
Brent Benjamin goes against the worker in each case that goes in front of him. This man sent his whole life fighting against worker compensation claims for the coal miners. The people in this state need to wake up. Plus do some research before they vote. Goes to show you the majority of WV people are not too bright.
Huntington Native

Bridgeport, WV

#12 Apr 21, 2013
Mockingbird wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say anyone was honest or dishonest you braindead twit. I asked for some details and as usual you twits come along with these wild accusations and can't back up what you say.
There are some details twit. Before becoming Supreme Court justice. He spent his time fighting against workers compensation claims for the coal mines. Then while in the Supreme Court he votes against the worker each time. You need to do some research. But want can a inbred redneck twit do for himself. Learn to read would be a start.
1 post removed
nemesis

Elizabeth, WV

#14 Apr 23, 2013
This pro-Coal Court, and Big Coal are probably singing the blues today, after the Appeals Court of the District of Columbia just ruled the EPA has the final say in the Spruce mine controversy in Logan County. They ruled against Arch Coal, and MTR just took another lick. This mine would have destroyed 3,113 acres, and buried 10 miles of streams. Maybe the people are finally being heard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rick Lord - toupee? 36 min Marty H 6
Is $13 an hour a decent wage here? 46 min WVDUDE 3
Who is josh lol 1 hr Curious 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Meme 4,409
Gilly DIED..What are we gonna do? Oh my! 1 hr Wifeytwo 11
FIRE all the teachers that walk out on their st... 1 hr vito 30
Judge Robert Montgomery (Aug '13) 1 hr Kanawha County 88

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance