Next Last
LolLol

Nitro, WV

#54 Aug 21, 2014
Heard that Shanda was served this week . Lol Lol
Factoid

Charleston, WV

#55 Aug 21, 2014
Talk is cheap. Where's the proof. Lol hahaha teehee giggle lol.
Bye Bye Factoid

United States

#56 Aug 21, 2014
Sorry bitchz but we ain't da ones movin on. U R. RLMFAO
Factoid

Charleston, WV

#57 Aug 21, 2014
HaHa. You're mistaken. I'm not moving anywhere. U only think you know who you're talking to. Thus proving you're a delusional nut bag.
3 posts removed
miss beverly

Princeton, WV

#61 Aug 22, 2014
Factoid wrote:
HaHa. You're mistaken. I'm not moving anywhere. U only think you know who you're talking to. Thus proving you're a delusional nut bag.
enjoy prison with shanda!!! hahahshahahsha
Factoid

Charleston, WV

#62 Aug 22, 2014
miss beverly wrote:
<quoted text>enjoy prison with shanda!!! hahahshahahsha
Who are you talking to you delusional troll b!tch? A person in prison with a iPhone 5s? You're a nut bag.
Highland Hospital is Open

United States

#63 Aug 22, 2014
Factoid wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you talking to you delusional troll b!tch? A person in prison with a iPhone 5s? You're a nut bag.
Who do you think you crazy bitzch, TPB wanna-be?? Those demonic satanic voices in your head, or that corncob up your azz?? YOU, YOU WORTHLESS LOSER!!! RLMFAO
CATCHACROOKNOW

United States

#64 Aug 26, 2014
Bad Girls, Bad Girls!
Watch you gonna' do?
What you gonna' do,
when they come for you?

Is it getting hot yet, Shanda Kay Brandon, in your little apartment with six family members living there trying to hide you?
Factoid

Charleston, WV

#65 Aug 26, 2014
Sorry. I don't live in your roach infested facility. You don't me. I am a complete stranger. I'm a white male, beeotch. And make no mistakes about it, YOU ARE A NUT CASE. End of story. It's a white mans world.
7 posts removed
curioud

Charleston, WV

#73 Sep 5, 2014
has there been anymore murders, senior citizen suicides, or rotting corpses discovered lately in any of the charleston housing buildings?
1 post removed
Tenant

Charleston, WV

#75 Sep 5, 2014
Ex-CKHA employee Property Manager Shanda Kay Brandon stole U.S. HUD money by directly pocketing rent money from three black tenants at the Carroll Terrace Apartments before she was finally fired! The FEDS know about it and she has been served with court documents where she is still living illegally as a tenant in public housing at the Oakhurst Village Apartments. She also still has been receiving food stamps.
1 post removed
smfh

Charleston, WV

#77 Sep 5, 2014
Tenant wrote:
Ex-CKHA employee Property Manager Shanda Kay Brandon stole U.S. HUD money by directly pocketing rent money from three black tenants at the Carroll Terrace Apartments before she was finally fired! The FEDS know about it and she has been served with court documents where she is still living illegally as a tenant in public housing at the Oakhurst Village Apartments. She also still has been receiving food stamps.
well how nice to hear she receives food stamps and her man has a " good job " .. I pay almost 800.00 in rent at this dump and can't get food stamps.. Smfh
Just so you know.

Charleston, WV

#78 Sep 6, 2014
smfh wrote:
<quoted text>well how nice to hear she receives food stamps and her man has a " good job " .. I pay almost 800.00 in rent at this dump and can't get food stamps.. Smfh
Boohoo. Cry much? That place is a
sh!thole. Welcome to WV.
Marsha

United States

#79 Sep 6, 2014
smfh wrote:
<quoted text>well how nice to hear she receives food stamps and her man has a " good job " .. I pay almost 800.00 in rent at this dump and can't get food stamps.. Smfh
Ouch! Almost $800?? Is it at least 3BDR unit?? Do you have to pay utilities??
2 posts removed
PWB

Charleston, WV

#82 Jun 20, 2015
The only complaint I have about Oakhust Village Apartments is the lack of supervision by the parents. They let their children destroy my things. I planted flower beds and put brick edgers around them. They have stolen my flowers, broke my edgers, through mulch and dirt on my stoop. There are no security cameras that work facing the apartments. I blame the parents for not teaching their children any morals. Frustrated yes I am!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most beautiful news lady 1 hr Justin E 27
Supreme court says NO to strict abortion law 2 hr Just a thought-Ma... 19
Tasha Russell 2 hr Mama BOOTH 3
Suddenlink Charging for Flood Damaged Boxes 2 hr Cable Slave 7
Divorced dating 3 hr Bradmurray 28
Car wash 3 hr Seriously 2
Crybaby at CFD 3 hr Boohoo 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages