Huntington, WV

#1 Jul 27, 2013
just wondering if there's any place i know of 6 kids who needs help ty
True304

Pratt, WV

#2 Jul 27, 2013
needing help wrote:
Is there an email or some other way I can get a hold of you?
Prayer

Alexandria, VA

#3 Jul 28, 2013
Check local churches.
Nurse

Charleston, WV

#4 Jul 28, 2013
I have a bunch if kids I can't afford to feed or clothe. But I don't know how to stop. Anyways I get free money from the guvment. So I'm gonna keep on. Ain't nobody told me to stop yet. I'm pregnant again. With twins. I'm gonna call them Barbie and DeeDee cuz they be my two best friends and they are rich and beautiful. Lol. I have known them for most of my life and they drive big expensive cars. Their hair is long and real and they shop in the expensive stores in the mall.
Shocked

Huntington, WV

#5 Jul 28, 2013
needing help wrote:
I am in the same boat with 3 kids! They have clothing vouchers from DHHR but the deadline is the 31st! They give you 200 a kid! It goes by income guidelines and we was 15 dollars over the limit.
Hang

Alexandria, VA

#6 Jul 28, 2013
Contact some churches in the area
RealTalk

Charleston, WV

#7 Jul 28, 2013
BlkBarbie and DeeDee and Ashley are to pretty and rich to have kids. You people should be jealous because they are so much prettier than you'll ever be. And you can't afford clothes for your kids. Get a job. Keep your legs closed. BlkBarbie and DeeDee and Ashley also drive nice cars so leave them alone!
Get help

Alexandria, VA

#8 Jul 28, 2013
Call the local schools
poopsy

Charleston, WV

#9 Jul 30, 2013
Nurse wrote:
I have a bunch if kids I can't afford to feed or clothe. But I don't know how to stop. Anyways I get free money from the guvment. So I'm gonna keep on. Ain't nobody told me to stop yet. I'm pregnant again. With twins. I'm gonna call them Barbie and DeeDee cuz they be my two best friends and they are rich and beautiful. Lol. I have known them for most of my life and they drive big expensive cars. Their hair is long and real and they shop in the expensive stores in the mall.
i HOPE YOU ARE NOT THE METH HEAD NURSE FROM THATR COMMENT YOU SOUND LIKE YOU ARE ON DRUGS YOU DUMB BITCH IF YOU ARE SO RICH HELP THOSE KIDS OUT OR KEEP YOUR COMMENTS TO YOURSELF YOU HELL BOUND WHORE I BET YOU EART DOUBLE BIRTH CONTROL PILLS BECAUSE YOU STEAL THEM

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
erica brown craigslist prostitute 27 min Diva Biz 1
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 44 min Billy 57,239
Who is that loser "BA"? 48 min JBlaze 13
Ray Legg (Jan '11) 57 min an old friend 19
any good tattoo shops in charleston??? (Mar '12) 2 hr grumpish 117
Laura Hooper 3 hr Frogspawn 5
South Charleston Accident. South Charleston, We... (Dec '13) 3 hr Frogs 2
White girls that bang black guys (Feb '14) 6 hr black guy 66
•••
Charleston Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Charleston Jobs