Fat assed WV hillbillies make the nat...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#23 Nov 22, 2012
Thought Police wrote:
Everyone loves to bitch about how much they hate West Virginia. I have known a ton of people who always talk about how bad they want to get out, but they rarely ever go. When they do, they come running back within a few months, only to sit around and complain about it again. I love this place, it is beautiful, safe, clean... It is a good place to raise your kids. I don't know what is so bad about our culture and heritage that every single young person wants to deny it and pretend it isn't a part of their life even though it is. You have got to be proud of who you are and where you come from. West Virginia isn't the greatest place in the world but there are much worse places trust me. Yeah it is a little boring here but at least you don't get carjacked or mugged going to a convenience store or shot over your nikes. If you really hate it that much then by all means, get the fuck out, but shut the hell up about it already. No one really gives a shit.
You must live way out in the country, because in the city there are regular shottings, breaking and enterings, car theft, rape, murder, and numerous other things! I know these things happen in other places but Lord have you seen Charleston and Huntington lately?? Nothing but "Gangs" drugs and murder!
krazy k

Scott Depot, WV

#24 Nov 22, 2012
we are the nations butt hole. we have outdid Mississippi which is pretty bad. i curse my luck everyday for living in this sh*thole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to chevron? 9 min Alumcreeker 3
Male doctors are perverts... (Nov '16) 10 min My Husband is Hot 101
Will the next mayor cancel the user fee? 11 min Alumcreeker 4
River Ridge 16 min Patrick St Bum 7
Druggies on Campbells Creek 23 min Ambien 13
People who still smoke cigarettes while pumping... 23 min Josh 17
CAMC Thomas Maranatha 34 min Jim Jones 5

Charleston Jobs

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages