Po Boys Used tires now open in st albans

Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 12

United States

#1 Apr 10, 2012
yes this is chad with po boys used tire I recently opened a shop in St Albans I sell used tires t a low price as low as $25.00 put on mounted and balanced I do brakes cheeper than any one in town front brackes as low as $30.00 reaer for as low as $40.00 and some minor mechanics done also we give a 10 day warrenty with each tire if u have a problem bring it back we'll be glad to fix it or replace it just stop on in and see if we have any thing you like I have tires in all sizes if not i'll get em we also sell new tires cheep.
THANK YOU,
CHAD L MAYS
WILL

United States

#2 Apr 10, 2012
YES THEY ARE CHEEP I GOT 2 NICE TIRES FOR MY CAR FOR $50.00 I'LL BE BACK !!!!!!!!!!
Bill

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Aug 3, 2012
whats the number there???
1 post removed
chad mays

Moneta, VA

#5 Aug 3, 2012
Thanks for your support guys
1 post removed
Darin

Culloden, WV

#7 Oct 18, 2012
looking for (4) 265 70R 16 OR 265 75R 16
1 post removed
Chad

Saint Albans, WV

#9 Oct 18, 2012
Darin wrote:
looking for (4) 265 70R 16 OR 265 75R 16
call me 304157204
Chad

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Oct 18, 2012
Thank u for all the support guys
Chris

Charleston, WV

#11 Nov 3, 2012
Whats the address of the store?
big deal

United States

#12 Nov 9, 2012
I stopped there yesterday all he had was dry rotted junk stick with tire land. In south Charleston
jodi

Grove City, OH

#13 Nov 9, 2012
ive never had any issues with po boys used tires. ive always used them for tires instead of buying new ones. i usually go to them once every 16 months or so to get new used tires.
big deal

United States

#14 Nov 9, 2012
jodi wrote:
ive never had any issues with po boys used tires. ive always used them for tires instead of buying new ones. i usually go to them once every 16 months or so to get new used tires.
this is not the same poor boys that used to be in Jefferson yes the sold good tires this guy has nothing but trash
debt

Charleston, WV

#15 Nov 12, 2012
yeal he is the little punk that wont ever pay his drug debts his wife is the ugnly chic that installs tires budwieser body milwalke best face
Thought Police

Parkersburg, WV

#16 Nov 13, 2012
milwaukee's best face? LOL
Lil Lady

Saint Albans, WV

#17 Dec 10, 2012
I've got a couple tires from them but the most recent one is dry rotted and I have to put air in it every 2-3 days plus its a different size tire than the other 3 on my car. I guess its because I'm a woman? Ill be sure to have a man take it from now on!!!!
1 post removed
dorothy

Bluefield, WV

#19 Jul 20, 2013
What day r u open. I am looking for size 33 12 50 r15 used 4 of them
Jason

Hamlin, WV

#20 Aug 27, 2013
I need some 225/60/18 tire all with same tread how much r they
JUROR

Chesapeake, OH

#21 Aug 27, 2013
Dry rot? Read the dot stamp.. every tire has them.. dont buy any tire over 6 years old.. there is n o regulation on used tires.
Screwed Over

Nitro, WV

#22 Oct 4, 2013
I went here for a few tires for the back of my car...should have stuck with A&M since they put really good ones on my car before but unfortunately they were closed before I got off work that day.
Po Boys was a last minute decision since I was to be traveling a small amount that weekend. Two tires for $70 sounded good but well you pay for crap thats what you get. The guy there would not accept my credit or debt card and wanted cash. He did not offer me a reciept as they apparently don't provide them but did take my name and the date down. The ONLY reason I went there was because a friend of mine had went to them when they were in Jefferson and said they were decent. Wrong!I got the tires put on Friday at around 4 in the evening and by the time I realized something was off and turned around they were closed. I couldn't call or come back Monday because it was a holiday. Tuesday I went by and the guy there looked at my one back tire he had put on and there were bands broke. So if I go above 45 mph the car shook. He told me he didn't have a size to replace it that day but to keep calling back because he was getting a new load of tires that evening. I took my car back to them a total of five times and I called about seeing if they had the size to fit my car countless times and always got the same song and dance.I was always told they did not have a size to fit my car but to call back because they were getting a load soon. When I spoke to them the last time the girl who works there told me I was past my warranty...and that I didn't have a reciept which how would she know that if I never mentioned it at all to her or him...and that they were not fixing my tire. After I hung up with her she then proceeded to text my cellphone. Her first text said "Go flirt with another man because that sh*t don't work here"...I told her I had no clue what she was ranting about considering I dealt with her more than anyone and told her to not harass me..she said she would get her phone records and I told her to go ahead and a lawyer if she was feeling froggy..she told me to go be a hoe elsewhere...then I responded that if she knew they had no intention on fixing a tire they sold me that was crap and strung me along for a month doing it they couldve just told me and been done with it...Her last text was she never sold me a tire, she didn't know what I was talking about and to leave her alone...These people are messed up to say the least....What she doesn't seem to realize reciept or not that when I got the tires my friend was in the car with me and every voicemail I recieved from them was them agreeing to replace the crap tire they sold me. Her comments were out of line and untrue and how they handle business is a joke..
OG TRIPLE OG

Dunbar, WV

#23 Oct 5, 2013
I will NEVER go there is that is how they do business...and I need tires.
SERIOUSLY

Capon Bridge, WV

#24 Oct 5, 2013
Chad is a druggie and owes drug debts. His workers are not nice. They all look like they are drugged up. Do not waste time going there. He rips people off. I noticed everyone gets a different price on tires going in there even when two people have the same car. It's a joke. He is a liar and scam.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Camp Critter Creek out of business? 4 min Snoopy 6
Jim Justice farts in Tim Armstead's face 9 min Andre Linoge 8
Sinclair Broadcast ties to Political Bias 15 min West Virginian 2
Markie workman 16 min West Virginian 3
Who knows this man? 17 min West Virginian 4
Are all Democrats crybabies? 42 min hunter 31
camc 43 min Truth 2

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance