Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

http://wvmetronews.com/inmate-severely-beaten...

Jeron i just wanted to say R.I.P and you will forever be missed by all of your friends and family. Anthony Young the man who brutally beat him and killed him needs to be put to death. Somebody like that who has already killed people shouldn't be allowed to come out of his cell and he shouldn't be allowed to live. Whenever Jeron was born that man was 19 years old and why didn't the guards stop this from happening? They was on another floor collecting trays when all this was taking place and if they was doing their job then this wouldn't of happened! The guards who were working on that floor needs fired from their job because they don't know how to do their job and they could have stopped all this from happening. Why the fu** was Anthony Young allowed to be with a bunch of other inmates when he was awaiting sentence for another killing? Why didn't any of the other inmates help Jeron when they saw that other man beating him with a bucket and you know there was people in there who saw it go down or heard it. If i was in there and saw it going down i would of saved Jeron. Jeron you will forever be missed by all of your friends and family.
PrettyGirl

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Jeron was a friend of my husbands and if my husband was there at the time he would of tried to save him too. Jeron you will forever be missed by all of your friends and family! Anthony does need to be put to death and all of those guards who was supposed to be watching over them needs to be fired! I knew a couple people in Jerons family but i didn't know Jeron very well and he will forever be missed by his family and friends! Hes in heaven watching down on all of us right now and AY will most likely burn in hell for what all hes done.
PrettyGirl

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

My husband said Jeron was a very good person even tho he shot and killed somebody in Morgantown. My husband was shocked whenever that happened and i know he wasn't the only one. Jerons dad or uncle is a local preacher and his dad/uncle is a good person. God Bless his family and friends.
RIP Jeron

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Here is another link i was reading and i agree with you PrettyGirl.
http://www.exponent-telegram.com/article_c106...
Stephanie

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

I knew who Jeron was and he was a good person but everything is supposed to happen for a reason. When Jeron shot that one guy outside of the night club I think it shocked everyone who knows him and I looked up Anthony Young on google just to see if he did kill anyone else in the past and this is what I found. http://m.exponent-telegram.com/news/local/art...
sdddd

Kemerovo, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

sd
Reggie

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Jeron was from Baton Rouge RIP Jeron and karma will get with that fat slob azz nicca AY
SexyBlonde304

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Jeron you will always be remembered by me and all of your friends and family. Anthony will burn in hell for what he done and the only reason he beat you is because he had to use a weapon. You probably would of kicked his a** if he didn't use a weapon and i know you will always be watching over all of us. I can feel you watching over me now as im writing this and we will always miss you.
TheRubyLight_at_ aoldotcom

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

I knew Jeron pretty well. Everybody in jail called him BR(Baton Rouge). He was as nice a guy as you could meet. I was working as a trustee serving food when it happened and Jeron got the best of Anthony so Anthony snuck him in his cell with the handle off of the mop ringer. RIP Jeron! If any family or friends want to contact me, email me at therubylight@aol.com.-Mike
Friend

Fayetteville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

TheRubyLight_at_aoldotcom wrote:
I knew Jeron pretty well. Everybody in jail called him BR(Baton Rouge). He was as nice a guy as you could meet. I was working as a trustee serving food when it happened and Jeron got the best of Anthony so Anthony snuck him in his cell with the handle off of the mop ringer. RIP Jeron! If any family or friends want to contact me, email me at therubylight@aol.com.-Mike
Jeron was one of the nicest guys you could ever meet and I still can't quit thinking about what happened its unbelievable. Did they get into a fight before all that happened?
Seriously

Fayetteville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

RIP Jeron wrote:
http://wvmetronews.com/inmate- severely-beaten-at-north-centr al-regional-jail/
Jeron i just wanted to say R.I.P and you will forever be missed by all of your friends and family. Anthony Young the man who brutally beat him and killed him needs to be put to death. Somebody like that who has already killed people shouldn't be allowed to come out of his cell and he shouldn't be allowed to live. Whenever Jeron was born that man was 19 years old and why didn't the guards stop this from happening? They was on another floor collecting trays when all this was taking place and if they was doing their job then this wouldn't of happened! The guards who were working on that floor needs fired from their job because they don't know how to do their job and they could have stopped all this from happening. Why the fu** was Anthony Young allowed to be with a bunch of other inmates when he was awaiting sentence for another killing? Why didn't any of the other inmates help Jeron when they saw that other man beating him with a bucket and you know there was people in there who saw it go down or heard it. If i was in there and saw it going down i would of saved Jeron. Jeron you will forever be missed by all of your friends and family.
Somebody needs to get on this link and mouth off Youngs wife. Anthony was not defending himself, it sounds like Anthony jumped him from behind and Anthony's not innocent for jumping all those people in the past. I know Jeron and he would not of been bullying someone in prison!
1 post removed
user

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

What

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
It's good to be rich, white and a Lawyer 6 min CHAD 14
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 10 min Billy 53,612
No Hotdogs sold at the Dome on the 4th 17 min I thought he was in jail 67
Commission votes pursue Plants removal 18 min Really 9
Regional jail inmate dies after altercation 20 min Just Saying 33
W.Va. National Guard unit heads home (Jan '10) 21 min Splat 120
West Virginia Inspirational Web-Series 26 min All 1 Productions 1
Plants! Just Quit! 3 hr Ice Man 21
dirty girl mud 5 k 4 hr worm 20
What happened to chase carter 4 hr Why be so sad 69
•••
•••
•••
Charleston Dating