HELPER

London, KY

#1 Apr 18, 2011
anybody have any comments concerning this once good company gone wild ?
JMC78

Charleston, WV

#2 Apr 18, 2011
Use to work there. They don't pay anything and treat their employees like crap. I worked my hind end off and was there six years and was one of the first ones to go.
LMC

United States

#3 Apr 19, 2011
Have worked there for many years, still a great company to work for, but people have to learn to change from the private, family company to a large international public company.
HELPER

London, KY

#4 Apr 19, 2011
LMC wrote:
Have worked there for many years, still a great company to work for, but people have to learn to change from the private, family company to a large international public company.

I have heard about them and was maybe going to try for a job if they have anything open but have heard business is all heading north,and they are struggling so ?

my dad said they sure have changed says they won't load a pick up truck with long pipe so the company that they are working for said don't mess with them go else where and get all material
friend

London, KY

#5 Apr 20, 2011
anybody that works there have any comments ,i heard from folks that they are allowing some newer out of college guys and gals to destroy people.

all well
contractor

London, KY

#6 Sep 9, 2012
friend wrote:
anybody that works there have any comments ,i heard from folks that they are allowing some newer out of college guys and gals to destroy people.
all well
Policy,policy, policy thats all i hear when ever i go in policy for cones, policy for vests, policy to not load pick up trucks with long pipe,
These folks are giving out awards to person who comes up with the most new policys, Hey i got a policy for you - policy to do business like the other safe companys do like a JABO and still in business.
Just sayin

Charleston, WV

#7 Jan 11, 2013
MRC is a friggin joke. I hope it goes bankrupt! They treat their employees like crap and the supervisors thinks the company money given to them to disburse to their departments is coming out of their own pocket!!! And, no I am not a disgruntled employee. I have a friend that works there and has given them 23 years. Has called in sick 1 day in the 23 years that he has worked there and they treat the employees who never show up for work, come in late and leave early better than the loyal ones. Get a clue MRC.....operating like that will destroy your company. I sure wish the Wehrle's were still in control.
dave thomas

Charleston, WV

#8 Jan 11, 2013
Just sayin wrote:
MRC is a friggin joke. I hope it goes bankrupt! They treat their employees like crap and the supervisors thinks the company money given to them to disburse to their departments is coming out of their own pocket!!! And, no I am not a disgruntled employee. I have a friend that works there and has given them 23 years. Has called in sick 1 day in the 23 years that he has worked there and they treat the employees who never show up for work, come in late and leave early better than the loyal ones. Get a clue MRC.....operating like that will destroy your company. I sure wish the Wehrle's were still in control.
I did a little project for them once and could believe how's much product they have being held all over the country in inventory for their customers. Honestly, what I saw was crazy and couldn't have been profitable.
Xemployee

Charleston, WV

#9 Jan 11, 2013
Work 15yrs there, the ones that do the work get paid very little and work very hard, they r sales company and like most the employee is just a number nothing more, and everyone is cutting each others throat.
That said i had a job there until i was caught up in changed, As a manager i seen many 20 30 year loyal employees making 10 12 per hr and thats sad
????

Charleston, WV

#10 Jan 11, 2013
anyone know a guy last name Burgess?
Info

Charleston, WV

#11 Jan 11, 2013
Jamie
????

Charleston, WV

#12 Jan 11, 2013
Info wrote:
Jamie
yes that's him...what do u know about him?
haha

Charleston, WV

#13 Jan 11, 2013
[QUOTE who="????"]<quote d text>yes that's him...what do u know about him?[/QUOTE]
I met him at a bar...he's sweet but a lil weird.
Laborer

United States

#14 Feb 3, 2013
Why does the Andrew Lane guy get 6.5mil compensation ??

because he stiffed the lone employees of their profit sharing plan and they are told to tell anyone that asks about it, we'll its on hold , BS !! They don't even list it under benefits anymore its not on hold its done,gone so Andrew Lane can have his large salary to go with his short statue.
People arent blind

Roanoke, VA

#15 Feb 4, 2013
The only way to get a promotion is to do someone a "favor". They are the same ones getting promotion after promotion until they can't go any higher then then move on to doing someone else a "favor". Several have wormed their way to the top by being a girlfriend. Of course you can't blame them because they are so against women there that you have to do these things to move up. Are you a woman wanting a promotion? Better put out. Nasty girls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kwr 3 min Facto 2
Hillary Nibert 4 min dude u know me 33
southridge walmart (Sep '13) 9 min Fred 26
Getting my wife to swallow. 21 min Fred 57
Thank you Obama for low gas prices 48 min Grand Kugle 3
Emily Guthrie 56 min 1ofAKind 2
Is WV this racist or.... 2 hr Grand Kugle 28
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:56 am PST

Yahoo! Sports10:56AM
NFL sportsmanship award to honor Rooney
NFL10:58 AM
Ben Roethlisberger, Steelers heading for new contract
ESPN11:49 AM
Steelers security chief's dual roles debated
NBC Sports 1:18 PM
Blount happy with Patriots after rocky time with Steelers
Bleacher Report 6:12 PM
5 Mistakes Steelers Can't Repeat in Offseason