Early Released Pedophiles

Early Released Pedophiles

Posted in the Charleston Forum

VeryUpset Parent

Nitro, WV

#1 Oct 6, 2013
It's called sentencing reduction. A convicted child molester is out of prison thanks to the corrupt system. Wake up people because my family has endured HELL for a very long time just trying to get this person convicted. Had 16 counts of first degree sexual assault and was facing 20 to 50 years, but gets out of Mount Olive after spending 4 years and 11 months. This could have been your kids, but unfortunately they were mine. Received no phone call, no letter, and had to hear it from an old neighbor that this scum was at his old house on Lifetime Home Confinement. State laws concerning molesters and pedophiles need to change ASAP. My family is devastated at this release. Not sure we will overcome this. The trial was very hard on the kids and my wife, and now this. We are planning to seek legal advice to help us in any way. Later we will most likely protest at this particular courthouse because of the decision that was made by a person that works there. I will keep everyone posted on our hopes to get scumbag back in prison. Very hard times right now. Just feel so let down by the judicial system of West Virginia. This pedophile doesn't even have a sign in his yard warning kids of his history. This was his second felony that he committed. if anyone has any information that would help my family you are welcomed to share it. Really is a sad time for my entire family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good photoshoot locations?? 1 hr RPD 2
Round mouth Tom Clark 1 hr M Halburn 7
OJ Simpson...Free the Juice... 1 hr James Lynn Diatelevi 23
Looking for a guy 2 hr chuppaknife 7
But that's in the Old Testament bla bla bla 3 hr Mea Maxima Culpa 30
There are others 6 hr Andre Linoge 4
Once you go black 6 hr Andre Linoge 3

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance