Kanawha County Woman Pleads Guilty To Robbing Bank

Apr 8, 2013 Full story: WCHS-TV Charleston 16

Bethany Simmons Web Producer: Bethany Simmons Also Contributing: Bob Aaron Reported: Apr.

Full Story
Blackeyepea

Saint Albans, WV

#1 May 3, 2013
I hope she gets 18year that would be good for her. And gary that looser she needs the same.
gotta agree

Charleston, WV

#2 May 3, 2013
she needs 18 years...need to know why she did this...let me guess pills???...dru out for 18 years you scum
1 post removed
Blackeyepea

Saint Albans, WV

#4 May 4, 2013
No shes a drug head. And trash at that so it the family karma got her good now she needs to pay for what shes done.
Blackeyepea

Saint Albans, WV

#5 May 4, 2013
You never get to BIG that the good lord dont bring u down and thats the TRUTH.
Judge Not

Belle, WV

#6 May 4, 2013
Blackeyepea wrote:
No shes a drug head. And trash at that so it the family karma got her good now she needs to pay for what shes done.
Her family is scum? So, what she does and how she lives makes her family scum? I am her family (by marriage)...what makes you such an expert on her family? And who are you to judge ANYONE, anyway? I've got a piece of advice for you, Blackeyepea: If you think you are in the position to judge others, make sure you don't make any mistakes for the rest of your life! I'm so sure you haven't made any mistakes or bad decisions? And don't come back with the obvious, "Well, I don't do drugs and I've never robbed a bank and neither has anyone in my family!" There are LOTS of other bad decisions you can make that doesn't involve robbing places or doing drugs! Come on...tell us that you've never sinned or made a bad decision...
Blackeyepea

Saint Albans, WV

#7 May 4, 2013
I hate that for u to be family its just very sad that people mess there hole life up like that. So now shes going to do her time hopefully she gets 18 to get her life straight.
Judge Not

Belle, WV

#8 May 4, 2013
Blackeyepea wrote:
I hate that for u to be family its just very sad that people mess there hole life up like that. So now shes going to do her time hopefully she gets 18 to get her life straight.
I agree that a person must reap what they sow. Maybe this will be what she needs to put her life in perspective and her priorities in order. Some people need a little harsher reality check than others.
Blackeyepea

Saint Albans, WV

#9 May 4, 2013
Drugs i guess make people do crazy stuff she should be happy she didnt kill anyone. But its her life if thats how she wants to live it. She can do the time.
user

Brooklyn, NY

#10 May 5, 2013
Thieves. All thieves

Since: Aug 11

Prosperity, WV

#11 May 7, 2013
What one person does is not how the entire family is!!! Jenny might have lived a life of drugs but she is gonna pay for what she done!!! Again, all families have skeletons!! So the ones that wanna out down the family, I could not imagine how her parents feel, prob ashamed to show their faces 1/2 of the time!!!
Weinner

Saint Albans, WV

#12 May 7, 2013
Wonder how much time gary gets hes in need of a drying out to.
Snook

Uneeda, WV

#13 Jun 11, 2013
Gary is scum to hes a big drug head. Hes brought jenny down to his level of being a drug head
glad to see

Charleston, WV

#14 Jun 15, 2013
her going away...next up Gary
unbelieveabe

United States

#15 Jun 15, 2013
....that anyone can call her family scum cause of her actions. From what I know she came from a good caring family. Her grandma was an aweesome woman ( her moms side) don't really know the other side that well. No matter how much we try as parents we can't control grown childern. Yes she and only she is responsible for her actions, not her family. Leave her family alone I'm sure her actions have shamed them enough without rude untrue comments. Next time it could b a member of your family!
lol

Chesapeake, VA

#16 Jun 15, 2013
Blackeyepea wrote:
*Their whole*
lol

Chesapeake, VA

#17 Jun 15, 2013
Blackeyepea wrote:
(their whole)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Look out drunk drives the snitch is here 9 min madge 17
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 18 min Dalai Lama 58,179
Would you F*ck Ann Coulter? 23 min Imagination gone ... 12
Let's start a collection for the Watts boy! 48 min USA 3
Wvwho's Worley pulls a Ray Rice on girl 50 min Bub 17
How "BAD" will Oklahoma whip Wvwho? 1 hr Chad 11
Lowlife Mark Plants ordered to stay away from h... 2 hr Mark Plants 7
ISIS in Charleston 9 hr Jewow 66
rev watts arrested for selling heroin. 11 hr Triple K 17
Court house security Thu THESE DUMB ASS PE... 34
•••
•••
Charleston Dating

more search filters