whatttttnowbitch

Hurricane, WV

#66 May 21, 2013
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, with all those names, YOU are the troll. I'm not changing my posting name, because I know yours will be different in a couple of seconds anyway, plus the city is differen. Idiot.
Fatty, fatty two by four....runway won't support her, so she trolls topix pretending to be a model....spelled "L-O-S-E-R"
I thought this was about tattoo shops in the area? you look STUPID. Calling people trolls but look at you obviously trolling different posts on Topix calling people names. LOL! You are the " L-O-S-E-R "
whatttttnowbitch

Hurricane, WV

#67 May 21, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Nick Ross not Nick Quinn
yes it was Nick Ross not Nick Quinn
whatttttnowbitch

Hurricane, WV

#68 May 21, 2013
Just saying wrote:
Brandyy Weezyy is awesome. don't you know, getting tattooed out of a house is the latest trend.
LOL @ kitchen wizards, expose them all! hell yeah!
whatttttnowbitch

Hurricane, WV

#69 May 21, 2013
doubtful wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so, I'm pretty sure he works at Black Eagle in Kanawha City.
I'm not sure, but I think he is part owner? I dunno, but his work is awesome!
what are we? five years old?
whatttttnowbitch

Hurricane, WV

#70 May 21, 2013
lol wrote:
tattos are for x con,people that live in a trailor and losers.
niceeeeeee
whatttttnowbitch

Hurricane, WV

#71 May 21, 2013
FYI wrote:
Yes Paul Kirk
IS THE BEST! EVER!
Wilbur

Brookneal, VA

#72 May 21, 2013
POS get tats. It makes me look cool. Hahahahaha!
Just saying

Charleston, WV

#73 May 21, 2013
whatttttnowbitch wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought this was about tattoo shops in the area? you look STUPID. Calling people trolls but look at you obviously trolling different posts on Topix calling people names. LOL! You are the " L-O-S-E-R "
So, your rebuttal to my calling names is to regurgitate the same name & throw it back at me.

Yeah, you're SUPER mature.
fyi

Hurricane, WV

#74 May 21, 2013
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
So, your rebuttal to my calling names is to regurgitate the same name & throw it back at me.
Yeah, you're SUPER mature.
apparently you have nothing better else to do other than act like a two year with the "I know you are, but what am I" taunt!grow up and stop using the free online dictionary and/or thesaurus to come up with alternative words to make yourself look important. I am pretty sure you are some Topix troll who feeds off the gossip. You have no life. Instead of calling others FAT and telling them to eat another chetto, you may want to take your own advice. As much as you like to say on Topix I am betting you have a poor diet.
fyi

Hurricane, WV

#75 May 21, 2013
Wilbur wrote:
POS get tats. It makes me look cool. Hahahahaha!
"the only difference between tattooed people, and unttatooed people, is the tattooed people dont care" words to live by
Wilbur

Brookneal, VA

#76 May 21, 2013
fyi wrote:
<quoted text>
"the only difference between tattooed people, and unttatooed people, is the tattooed people dont care" words to live by
The tattooed people most of them have minimum wage jobs. Not all but most.
wimafingerdo

Charleston, WV

#77 May 21, 2013
Here an idea. Get up and go do something other than this. Fuckjn hell
FYI

Charleston, WV

#78 May 21, 2013
fyi wrote:
<quoted text>
apparently you have nothing better else to do other than act like a two year with the "I know you are, but what am I" taunt!grow up and stop using the free online dictionary and/or thesaurus to come up with alternative words to make yourself look important. I am pretty sure you are some Topix troll who feeds off the gossip. You have no life. Instead of calling others FAT and telling them to eat another chetto, you may want to take your own advice. As much as you like to say on Topix I am betting you have a poor diet.
I think it's hilarious that you think it's all coming from the same person. I've been trolling you posting under that name since I saw you arguing with them on another thread.

You, yourself exhibited the ease of switching & stealing names.

hahahahaha!!
one twenty three

Brookneal, VA

#79 May 21, 2013
Changing names bothers people so bad I will use different numbers for now on.
wimafingerdo

Alexandria, VA

#80 May 21, 2013
Wilbur wrote:
<quoted text>The tattooed people most of them have minimum wage jobs. Not all but most.
That's a dumb statement. I make well over minimum wage. Well over!
one twenty two

Brookneal, VA

#81 May 21, 2013
wimafingerdo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a dumb statement. I make well over minimum wage. Well over!
You are the dumb one (hook line and sinker) You have a comprehension problem! Go back and read the statement.
I Know

Brooklyn, NY

#82 May 21, 2013
FYI is a little nuts. Quite a few people on the charleston forum are, Just go seek a nice looking shop or look online . Everyone on here is gonna have a different opinion. FYI go back on chapmanvillie where you belong stupid. Hey sherry is is true you are bi polar? Stfu! No one cares what you gotta say. Troll elsewhere.
Info

Brooklyn, NY

#83 May 21, 2013
Yeah... Marmet one is not doing so good right now, I don't know why. I usually see 2-3 people a day walking in there and one car, same car is there doing weekends. Nice one also. It's a Mercedes Benz . Silver, long like. Older guy comes out. I heard multiple stories from people. I don't know and could care less. I would do searching in the phone book, online or even look at pictures and it can tell you much about the places and tattoos etc. You can get ratings offline about the police. It has one star or two and not at least four or five at best. Don't go. It's usually right. The place is awful.
wimafingerdo

Charleston, WV

#84 May 22, 2013
one twenty two wrote:
<quoted text>You are the dumb one (hook line and sinker) You have a comprehension problem! Go back and read the statement.
I read it before. It's a STUPID statement. There are 300 employees where I work. All make great money. Probably half are tattooed. What a dumbass u r
philmckracken

Charleston, WV

#85 May 22, 2013
Info wrote:
Yeah... Marmet one is not doing so good right now, I don't know why. I usually see 2-3 people a day walking in there and one car, same car is there doing weekends. Nice one also. It's a Mercedes Benz . Silver, long like. Older guy comes out. I heard multiple stories from people. I don't know and could care less. I would do searching in the phone book, online or even look at pictures and it can tell you much about the places and tattoos etc. You can get ratings offline about the police. It has one star or two and not at least four or five at best. Don't go. It's usually right. The place is awful.
Man. U couldn't be more wrong. They stay busy. Weekends are walk ins only because they r so busy. The artists r awesome and friendly. No one tattoos me other than bareknuckle tattoo. The end

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i hate coloreds 4 min Crocodile Hunter 9
Robert Alexander 4 min ms daisy 14
Bobbi Kristina's Breathing tube removed 7 min Crocodile Hunter 6
Black Animal arrested for Sh-tting in Stairwell. 9 min Crocodile Hunter 7
Rumor has Mark Plants running for Mayor 10 min AnnieStower 27
All 'NEGRO" little league team "CHEATED" 11 min Africa is Calling 30
prostitutes (Apr '12) 19 min Free Upgrade 30
Ladies . . . does size really matter? 2 hr A First Timer 69
best man in charleston 2 hr big john 24
Jenifer McAndrews on WCHS 3 hr news watcher 30
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:29 am PST

NFL 6:29AM
Steelers reportedly to allow Worilds to hit market
Bleacher Report 8:08 AM
How Bengals Can Create Ultimate Defense in 2015
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Pittsburgh Steelers' Ultimate Free-Agency To-Do List
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
What Are the Steelers' Options at Slot Receiver?
CBS Sports 5:55 AM
Devon Still tweets that daughter Leah is home after latest treatment