Brent

Ripley, WV

#46 May 14, 2013
Nick Quinn is the best. for those who have seen his work u know i speak the truth. Paul Kirk Marmet does decent work and so does Drew from Dunbar. If ur looking for the best then the art work of Nick Quinn speaks for itself. Nick cost a little more than the other guys but its worth it
pillow rock

Alexandria, VA

#47 May 14, 2013
Bent schraeder tattoo in south charleston put a tattoo on my mom and it looks awesome.
Your MOM

Hurricane, WV

#48 May 14, 2013
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, with all those names, YOU are the troll. I'm not changing my posting name, because I know yours will be different in a couple of seconds anyway, plus the city is differen. Idiot.
Fatty, fatty two by four....runway won't support her, so she trolls topix pretending to be a model....spelled "L-O-S-E-R"
LIKE YOU ARE ANY BETTER? Look at you calling names. No one has been on here claiming to be a model. You need help lady...
my mom

Charleston, WV

#49 May 14, 2013
Bare knuckles in marmet. No doubt in my mind.
Sonny

Brookneal, VA

#50 May 14, 2013
pillow rock wrote:
Bent schraeder tattoo in south charleston put a tattoo on my mom and it looks awesome.
Your mom can now be considered low life. She live in the trailer park??
Sonny

Brookneal, VA

#51 May 14, 2013
pillow rock wrote:
Bent schraeder tattoo in south charleston put a tattoo on my mom and it looks awesome.
Did she get ""I'm Stupid tattooed on her forehead. She sure doesn't set a good example.
word

Hurricane, WV

#52 May 15, 2013
Billy at Third Eye in St Albans.
Just saying

Charleston, WV

#53 May 15, 2013
Your MOM wrote:
<quoted text>
LIKE YOU ARE ANY BETTER? Look at you calling names. No one has been on here claiming to be a model. You need help lady...
What makes you think I'm a "lady", tool??

Can you not read?! I said, ON THE OTHER THREAD?! It was a direct question to that person, not a request for your irrelevant two cents.
pointless

Hurricane, WV

#54 May 15, 2013
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think I'm a "lady", tool??
Can you not read?! I said, ON THE OTHER THREAD?! It was a direct question to that person, not a request for your irrelevant two cents.
only a female would act the way you do.
Just saying

Hurricane, WV

#55 May 15, 2013
Brent wrote:
Nick Quinn is the best. for those who have seen his work u know i speak the truth. Paul Kirk Marmet does decent work and so does Drew from Dunbar. If ur looking for the best then the art work of Nick Quinn speaks for itself. Nick cost a little more than the other guys but its worth it
didn't he just get fired from Classic because of drug use?
Just saying

Charleston, WV

#56 May 15, 2013
pointless wrote:
<quoted text>
only a female would act the way you do.
Says the biggest drama queen to hit Topix this week.

You're wrong. How does that feel.

You wanna come blow me so that you can believe it??
doubtful

Charleston, WV

#57 May 15, 2013
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
didn't he just get fired from Classic because of drug use?
I don't think so, I'm pretty sure he works at Black Eagle in Kanawha City.

I'm not sure, but I think he is part owner? I dunno, but his work is awesome!
Trayvon

Brookneal, VA

#58 May 15, 2013
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the biggest drama queen to hit Topix this week.
You're wrong. How does that feel.
You wanna come blow me so that you can believe it??
Sure! I'll blow you behind the ear while your momma gives me some relief.
Just saying

Charleston, WV

#59 May 15, 2013
Trayvon wrote:
<quoted text>Sure! I'll blow you behind the ear while your momma gives me some relief.
First..that offer wasn't for you....second, that response made no sense whatsoever.

"thanks" for your input.
Just saying

Hurricane, WV

#60 May 16, 2013
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the biggest drama queen to hit Topix this week.
You're wrong. How does that feel.
You wanna come blow me so that you can believe it??
SMALL penis - I would laugh.
Just saying

Hurricane, WV

#61 May 16, 2013
Trayvon wrote:
<quoted text>Sure! I'll blow you behind the ear while your momma gives me some relief.
LMAO! Best comment EVER!
Just saying

Hurricane, WV

#62 May 16, 2013
Brandyy Weezyy is awesome. don't you know, getting tattooed out of a house is the latest trend.
Tattoos

Milton, WV

#63 May 20, 2013
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
didn't he just get fired from Classic because of drug use?
Nick owns Black Eagle and has for years. Plus is drug free. Jason Jones at Bare Knuckles is an upcoming tattoo artist and will be the best around here soon. He is kinda new at tattooing but damn his work is good
LOL

Hurricane, WV

#64 May 20, 2013
Tattoos wrote:
<quoted text>
Nick owns Black Eagle and has for years. Plus is drug free. Jason Jones at Bare Knuckles is an upcoming tattoo artist and will be the best around here soon. He is kinda new at tattooing but damn his work is good
Nick Ross not Nick Quinn
FYI

Alexandria, VA

#65 May 20, 2013
Yes Paul Kirk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
10 I learned about the Dead Zone 7 min boo Cocky party 20
Nicole HELMS 24 min Lisa 24
Lyons 40 min Brutus 2
John Cantees 54 min lrk1288 8
Avoid the Dead Zone Haunted House 1 hr boo Cocky party 19
The dead zone is a joke 1 hr boo Cocky party 21
I got FIRED from the Haunted Barn!!!! 1 hr boo Cocky party 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages