Wise1

Myrtle Beach, SC

#1 Aug 3, 2013
What is the importance of ppl in relationships going out to bars? One needs to be asking is it really worth going out and messing up a good thing just for one night?
Rowdy

Myrtle Beach, SC

#2 Aug 3, 2013
Been there, done that!
Stacey

Myrtle Beach, SC

#3 Aug 3, 2013
I agree. I was in a relationship for over a year and my bf decided to go out with his friends. I thought to myself it was no big deal... I thought he needed time with his friends but I guess i was wrong. He couldn't keep his dick in his pants!
Ashley

Myrtle Beach, SC

#4 Aug 3, 2013
All men cheat!!!
Truth

Myrtle Beach, SC

#5 Aug 3, 2013
Ashley wrote:
All men cheat!!!
Amen!!!
BlkBarbie

Charleston, WV

#6 Aug 4, 2013
Me and my hubband go out to find a threesome.

abbagoochie

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#7 Aug 4, 2013
Ashley wrote:
All men cheat!!!
Not true. I dont never have or never will. Its why im not married. But i do agree with you to a point and that is most men cheat as do most women. There are a few a very few such as me who have standards and morals so dont paint us all the same. Thanks.
oh my

Lyndora, PA

#8 Aug 4, 2013
Stacey wrote:
I agree. I was in a relationship for over a year and my bf decided to go out with his friends. I thought to myself it was no big deal... I thought he needed time with his friends but I guess i was wrong. He couldn't keep his dick in his pants!
Going out to a bar probably didn't have anything to do with your exes inability to keep his dick in his pants, he was probably just one of those guys who never seem to be able to control that thing. I do agree though. People in relationships don't have much business in a bar unless they go together or it's a special event or something.
Advice

Myrtle Beach, SC

#9 Aug 4, 2013
I agree that if your in a relationship u either go out together or don't go at all. Nothing good comes from going to bars
Lonely as hell

Martinsburg, WV

#10 Aug 5, 2013
Absolutely nothing good comes from a married man going to bars without his wife. it cost me my wife of 15 years a house and a lot of money.

But the worst part is I lost my wife whom I loved dearly and still do.

It's never greener on the other side. Never!
ol Man

Charleston, WV

#11 Aug 5, 2013
That's is a fact that Men Cheat, But however it takes a woman for us to cheat with Ashley, did u ever think of that? There is just as many cheating women as they are men...You women make it sound like it's all our fault...
Ashley wrote:
All men cheat!!!
Kudos

Charleston, WV

#12 Aug 5, 2013
It might appear to be greener on the other side, but that's only because it's fertilized with bullshit.
I looked all over

Martinsburg, WV

#13 Aug 5, 2013
I have cheated on every single girl I have been married too (three) and every girlfriend, which has been many. I have actually had sex with one girl and came home and had sex with he misses more times than I can recall.

No I am not prouid of my cheating, but I also will not apologize for it. I like havind sex with different women and i guess I always will.

I've always had a girl on the side and I always will.
Concerned

Hurricane, WV

#14 Aug 5, 2013
Wish the area had a nice dance club
Preacher Mike

Charlottesville, VA

#15 Aug 5, 2013
Going out to bars will cause stains in your painties. Don't do it.
Preacher Mike

Charlottesville, VA

#16 Aug 5, 2013
I looked all over wrote:
I have cheated on every single girl I have been married too (three) and every girlfriend, which has been many. I have actually had sex with one girl and came home and had sex with he misses more times than I can recall.
No I am not prouid of my cheating, but I also will not apologize for it. I like havind sex with different women and i guess I always will.
I've always had a girl on the side and I always will.
Wait until you catch the ""Clap"" or ""HIV"". Your cheating days will be over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worst place to work in Charleston 25 min SkankHunt43 3
Getting A plane to Las Vegas 31 min sister sludge 7
Beautiful news lady 33 min woody 20
OJ Simpson soon to be paroled 34 min Okee dokee 11
Pain Doctor in Charleston, WV (Aug '13) 1 hr The truth 56
kceaa 1 hr Truth be told 1
CAMC CEO needs to step down 2 hr Think before spea... 7

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance