Cindi

Alexandria, VA

#63 Jul 16, 2014
First this forum is about cathy, cj and megan lol so I guess "himegan" is ok with all the girls he's messing with since you have his heart. Doesn't sound like your satisfying him either.
Melinda

Charleston, WV

#64 Jul 17, 2014
He must be hanging like a horse. Bet he is, that would explain all the girls clamoring over him. To a white girl there is nothing hotter than a young well endowed black male who knows how to swing it. I don't know who this stud is but I sure as hell would like to. I am white and I know what I am talking about.
Mmmhmm

Pittsburgh, PA

#65 Jul 17, 2014
F'reals, Melinda!
eyes

United States

#66 Jul 17, 2014
Well Cathy has been seen w chops for the past few weeks so get who she's with straight before putting her w someone she's not
CJR

Chicago, IL

#67 Jul 17, 2014
Cathy been seen around town with every black guy from east to wrest
Melinda

Charleston, WV

#68 Jul 18, 2014
I don't know who Cathy is but if she sounds like a smart girl who knows what she wants.
Grandwizard

United States

#69 Jul 18, 2014
Yea she smart all right. A jig with no job no money no future and several kids. But they all are aspiring rappers. Bright future there girl. Stay with darkies because whites wont have you now.
Melinda

Charleston, WV

#70 Jul 18, 2014
Well say what you want but I bet she doesn't walk around horny. When you see a white girl with a black stud on her arm you can be sure she's getting all the loving a gal needs and you can rest assure that his needs are also met.
Grandwizard

United States

#71 Jul 18, 2014
Rest assured that she dont have to worry about waking him up late for work!
Triple K

Charleston, WV

#72 Jul 18, 2014
Melinda you are one sick twisted hoe. I was going to call you a bitch, but hoe is more appropriate. So you see nothing wrong with a girl dating a Negro who doesn't work has no desire to work has a rap sheet as long as his pecker probably smacks her around makes her not only pay for the food but cook it and feed it to him, pay all the bills clean the house and deal with his cheating on you and his ten other baby mommas and eventually spend the time and money visiting him at either South Central or Mount Olive.

You think all that is fine and dandy as long as he screws you? Bitch you are beyond help. Talk about a bitch with no self esteem!
crazyhorse

United States

#73 Jul 18, 2014
Well said triple k
Triple K

Charleston, WV

#74 Jul 18, 2014
Crazyhorse thank you if there's one thing I am it's honest.
1 post removed
sassy j

United States

#76 Jul 22, 2014
Besides she runs drugs for men just to keep them.....who wouldn't stick with her. She was running Davon out of town for drugs
what what

Charleston, WV

#77 Jul 23, 2014
who was?
sassy j

United States

#78 Jul 23, 2014
Cathy
lol

Atlanta, GA

#79 Jul 23, 2014
Laurie wrote:
Practice** and I don't think there's anything wrong with cathys eyebrows you sound stupid.
you sound stupid. Obviously you haven't looked at then
lol

Atlanta, GA

#80 Jul 23, 2014
sassy j wrote:
Cathy
and as soon as they piss her off they go to jail. Hmmm?
lol

Atlanta, GA

#81 Jul 23, 2014
West wrote:
<quoted text> true day. Her ex is gay so who know what all she into
they had a threesome but they continued w/out her! lol
lol

Atlanta, GA

#82 Jul 23, 2014
Laurie wrote:
<quoted text>
And talking about the way someone dresses and looks really makes you look thirsty!
lol. The bitch munches on more cat than all the dudes she doing & her style is super whack! All that money she kept when that man died and still can't afford any style or class. SMDH
lol

Baltimore, MD

#83 Jul 23, 2014
eyes wrote:
Well Cathy has been seen w chops for the past few weeks so get who she's with straight before putting her w someone she's not
you're right, she has been running around with him ever since she met him through her friend who was his girl at the time. Dirty bitch. And she will do his friend as soon too when it's over. She was another man's chick on the side in the Skyy and screwed his man when he left her alone. Then she turned police on him. She's dangerous but too stupid to see she's only hurting herself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minorities destroying America (Feb '12) 52 min karadonna 109
Sights Set On 2016 2 hr You're a FOOL. 2
Quarry Creek Thread 3 hr Obsessed Putnam J... 3
Blacks and their Jordans 4 hr The Crim 3
Jennifer starcher 4 hr Reapit 1
Salvation Army is BUSTED 5 hr Keep it real 7
Public Hearing on January 7th for Poisoned Water 6 hr Cancer Alert 1
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web