Next Last
wondering

Charleston, WV

#1 Jun 27, 2014
Anyone know him?
Triple K

Charleston, WV

#2 Jun 27, 2014
I have never met the Negro in my life, but anyone want to bet he has some kind of police record? And how do I know he is a Negro you ask? You ever met a white Davon? And as far as the police record goes, well do i really have to answer that?
Really

Chicago, IL

#3 Jun 27, 2014
He a hoe... Plus he screwed cj ruiz so u know he dirty... Use double protection if you plan messing wit anyone who mess w that girl
wondering

Charleston, WV

#4 Jun 27, 2014
Triple K, you got issues.
thaty

Huntington, WV

#5 Jun 30, 2014
as sad as it may seem, CJ is better than that fat chick Megan he got a baby by. She is BUSTED.
lala

Charleston, WV

#6 Jun 30, 2014
thaty and really why don't y'all get with him since y'all are so concerned about who he's with? Or a man period?
thaty

Huntington, WV

#7 Jul 1, 2014
been there and I don't like small things :)
lala

United States

#8 Jul 1, 2014
thaty wrote:
So your not dick whipped? Whats your obsession with him then. That you take time out of your day to comment about him? Are you old and lonely maybe you should try getting out there and find you a man to worry about instead of worrying about people who could careless if you take your next breath. Toodles
wondering

Charleston, WV

#9 Jul 1, 2014
Dang lala, sounds like you might be the "whipped" one!
lala

United States

#10 Jul 1, 2014
wondering wrote:
Sounds like you may be as well. Try finding a new hobby. You sound pathetic. Speak for yourself and not some unnamed person named thaty. Maybe you two should date with your miserable asses! ;-)
James

Charleston, WV

#11 Jul 1, 2014
thaty wrote:
Sounsds to me like he must be doin somethin right since your so concerned with who he's doin.
James

Charleston, WV

#12 Jul 1, 2014
wondering wrote:
I think lala & thaty is the same chick. She doesn't have a man nor any friends. Thats why she gets on topix for her daily entertainment. Such a sad sad life you live. I will say a prayer for you. NOT!
Ashley

Winfield, WV

#13 Jul 9, 2014
megan stop making a thread for davon on here trying to find out info yep he cheats yeap he goes out yep you look dumb no need to keep makn these...he all over instagram with cathy tyler stop
Laurie

Charleston, WV

#14 Jul 9, 2014
Ashley wrote:
megan stop making a thread for davon on here trying to find out info yep he cheats yeap he goes out yep you look dumb no need to keep makn these...he all over instagram with cathy tyler stop
Ashley girl you have issues to think someone actually believes what people who they don't know post on topix. Haha if your so concerned about what davon is doin from a picture on another bitches instagram sounds to me like your the stalker. You search everybody's instagram for davons pictures? Are you looking for him every time he goes out? Pyscho. Get a life you obviously don't have one.
Ashley

Winfield, WV

#15 Jul 11, 2014
Laurie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ashley girl you have issues to think someone actually believes what people who they don't know post on topix. Haha if your so concerned about what davon is doin from a picture on another bitches instagram sounds to me like your the stalker. You search everybody's instagram for davons pictures? Are you looking for him every time he goes out? Pyscho. Get a life you obviously don't have one.
laurie (cathy) didn't know seeing something on social media qualifies me as a stalker lol its pretty common knowledge if you see something or see someone out all the time...d*mbass!!! and theres no need to want someone to believe me the pics are posted...not only is there cathy there are others.....you nees to stop drawing on eyebrows that go to your temple.....
Nope

Chicago, IL

#16 Jul 11, 2014
Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
laurie (cathy) didn't know seeing something on social media qualifies me as a stalker lol its pretty common knowledge if you see something or see someone out all the time...d*mbass!!! and theres no need to want someone to believe me the pics are posted...not only is there cathy there are others.....you nees to stop drawing on eyebrows that go to your temple.....
omg her eye brows are reeeeedicilous! Those thing are awful. I was looking at her in a pic behind the bar at sky lounge and they looked so bad lmao that's funny. Don't have nothing against Cathy, but those eye brows girl u need to put down the pencil
Laurie

Charleston, WV

#17 Jul 11, 2014
Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
You most certainly do qualify as a stalker/hater. Her page is private and you have to actually go on her instagram page to see her pictures. That means you felt the need to go on her pagw to look at her pictuees. Sticking your nose in her business. Definitely sounds to me like your a stalker! If you don't care what someone does, you don't go on their social media pages idiot.
Britt

Chicago, IL

#18 Jul 12, 2014
Laurie tell Cathy to chill with the brow pencil since you like taking up for someone so much. Claiming others need to mind their business, if you're not Cathy, mind yours too.
Laurie

Charleston, WV

#19 Jul 12, 2014
Britt wrote:
Laurie tell Cathy to chill with the brow pencil since you like taking up for someone so much. Claiming others need to mind their business, if you're not Cathy, mind yours too.
And what exactly are you doing? Taking up for someone!! Please bitch don't put your nose where it doesn't belong. And pratice what you preach lol
Laurie

Charleston, WV

#20 Jul 12, 2014
Practice** and I don't think there's anything wrong with cathys eyebrows you sound stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rudeness, red tape found at Beckley DMV (Mar '12) 11 min renoir 58
RINO Danny Jones . 14 min Putnam Johnny 11
What do black people get for Christmas? 37 min sayin' 1
Just found out my fiance dated a black man 1 hr Good Citizen 31
tired of whiny, lazy feminist woman 7 hr 8ball 4
sonny k 9 hr Sonny K 6
North Charleston Community Center has nothing b... (Jul '11) 11 hr No no 24
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web