RMike75

Charleston, WV

#1 Dec 18, 2012
Looking for volunteers to help maintain order and civility in the Kanawha Valley in the event of an Apocolypse. Food, water, safe shelter will need to be organized.
Snookypoo

Charleston, WV

#2 Dec 18, 2012
I've been worried sick about this end of the world stuff. Is it real? I hope not bit I hope people come together with good plans to keep us safe.
Rubidubie

Russellville, KY

#3 Dec 18, 2012
of course not. word of God states that the anti-Christ must set up throne first, then about five mo. later Jesus returns. Watch Shepherds Chapel on prayer channel and u will be enlightened
1 post removed
NRAnascar_1

Charleston, WV

#5 Dec 19, 2012
This is ridiculous idea. There is nothing in the prophecy foretelling of 'life after' the event. It is a stupid idea that one may ""take action"". Stop wasting your time and just go party like its 1999- party's over and we're outta time!
1 post removed
d0nuth0le

Charleston, WV

#7 Dec 19, 2012
TODAY I MAXED OUT MY CREDIT CARDS SOLD MY CAR AND TOOK ALL TGE MONEY OUT OF MY SAVINGS ACCOUNT AND IM GOING TO FLY OUT TO ATLANTIC CITY IN THE MORNING AND JUST LIVE MY DREAMS IM SO EXCITED BUT A LITTLE SCARED BUT WE CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT SO MIGHT AS WELL HAVE FUN WITH IT WHAT ELSE CAN YOU DO
Jodi Christina

Charleston, WV

#8 Dec 19, 2012
d0nuth0le wrote:
TODAY I MAXED OUT MY CREDIT CARDS SOLD MY CAR AND TOOK ALL TGE MONEY OUT OF MY SAVINGS ACCOUNT AND IM GOING TO FLY OUT TO ATLANTIC CITY IN THE MORNING AND JUST LIVE MY DREAMS IM SO EXCITED BUT A LITTLE SCARED BUT WE CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT SO MIGHT AS WELL HAVE FUN WITH IT WHAT ELSE CAN YOU DO
,,,,, I have plenty of food stamps can I go?
d0nuth0le

Charleston, WV

#9 Dec 19, 2012
YA SURE WHY NOT IT WILL BE SO MUCH FUN HOW CAN I GET IN TOUCH HOPE DONT MIND FLYING CANT DRIVE CUZ I SOLD MY CAR I NEVER EVEN HAD A BOYFRIEND BUT MAYBE I CAN FIND A MAN IN ATLANTIC CITY SO I WILL BE HAPPY WHEN THE WORLD ENDS WILL YOU COME WITH ME CUZ I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A FRIEND
Mrs

Charleston, WV

#10 Dec 19, 2012
Nobody knows when God will return its states that clearly in the bible. Not to say that something may happen maybe the beginning of the end so to speak but not the end of the world. and News flash when God comes and your still here you are in hell. It will be Hell on earth Jesus will take his people with him.
wtf

Logan, OH

#11 Dec 19, 2012
Well since they found a new calendar that goes past 12/21 and also leap year was not invented till after the calendar so according to their calendar dec 2121 has already past
d0nuth0le

Charleston, WV

#12 Dec 19, 2012
MRS AND WTF YOU ARE INCORRECT AND MISGUIDED I AM SO SURE OF THIS I HAVE SOLD EVERYTHING OF MY EARTHLY POSESSIONS AND ME AND JODI AREFLYING TO ATLANTIC CITY ON A PLANE AND I WILL FIND A MAN TO LOCE ME AND HE CAN HAVE MY VIRGINITY BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN WAITING 36 YEARSFOR A BOYFRIEND AND THIS WAS MEANT TO BE
1 post removed
tony

Charleston, WV

#14 Dec 19, 2012
d0nuth0le wrote:
MRS AND WTF YOU ARE INCORRECT AND MISGUIDED I AM SO SURE OF THIS I HAVE SOLD EVERYTHING OF MY EARTHLY POSESSIONS AND ME AND JODI AREFLYING TO ATLANTIC CITY ON A PLANE AND I WILL FIND A MAN TO LOCE ME AND HE CAN HAVE MY VIRGINITY BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN WAITING 36 YEARSFOR A BOYFRIEND AND THIS WAS MEANT TO BE
i will take your virginity but i don't know about the love.

Since: Nov 12

Charleston, WV

#15 Dec 20, 2012
Oh FFS... Not even gonna touch this one other than to say to those being serious:
For the love of God and the millions of Jap civilians who met an untimely death in the form of a huge by large nuclear mushroom cloud... Shut. The. Fuck. Up. You paranoid, uneducated, misinformed, half-wits.
tony

Charleston, WV

#16 Dec 20, 2012
d0nuth0le wrote:
do you got some big tittaes
1 post removed
d0nuth0le

Charleston, WV

#18 Dec 20, 2012
TONY : NOT EVEN IF THE WORLD WAS ENDING RIGHT NOW WOULD I EVEN CONSIDER A MANBOY LIKE YOU I CAN TELL YOU MAY BE A LITTLE SCUMMY AND INATTRACTIVE WHAT KIND OF A SCUMBAG TRIES TO HOOK UP ON FORUMS AT A TIME LIKE THIS SORRY JUST SAYIN I THINK THE ONLY ACTION YOU'LL EVER SEE WAS ON THE DAY YOU WERE BORN BUT I BET SHE WAS REGRETTED IT WHEN IT WAS OVER YOU MAY WANT TO GO OUT AND FIND A PUPPY IF YOU WANT A FRIEND BECAUSE I SERIOUSLY DOUBT YOU WILL EVER FIND ANY I HOPE THE BEST FOR YOU THOUGH
PLANE LEAVES FOR ATLANTIC CITY THIS MORNING LOTS OF LUCK TO EVERYONE GOODBYE
Hehe

Chesapeake, VA

#19 Dec 20, 2012
Cheer up little children! Tomorrow will be the best day of your lives. You will wake up and realize it is just another day.
Jay

Charleston, WV

#20 Dec 20, 2012
Sigh on 12/22 you all that talked of selling your cars, maxing out credit cards, and forming disaster relief squads will realize how silly and pointless it all was.

From Y2k to Harold Camping we have heard all this End of the world clap trap before and nothing has came of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ricky Dunham is snitching! 55 min tyrone 14
Gasoline Prices lowest in years. Thank to Obama 3 hr Praying for America 44
Do you believe in spanking? 6 hr Leslie 46
Natalie Tennant campaigning at the courthouse 6 hr Mark Halburn 16
Residents of Cabin Creek sexually abuse animals 7 hr betty jo 16
Catholics are the Epicenter of HATE 7 hr Sad2bCnUH8 59
Super hot prositutes on capital street $20 8 hr popsickle 15
Charleston Dating
Find my Match

Charleston Jobs