Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Why are so many people on here fake wannabe's? If ur hard like u say than u wouldn't be talking about it on here. If u have a problem with somebody or if u dont like somebody then get off ur lazy pathetic cowardly ass and do something about it! Don't be talking behind somebody else back where they cant see or hear u. Just know.u don't mean anything to the people u hate haha and everytime u run ur mouth their laughing.
curious

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Wow wrote:
Why are so many people on here fake wannabe's? If ur hard like u say than u wouldn't be talking about it on here. If u have a problem with somebody or if u dont like somebody then get off ur lazy pathetic cowardly ass and do something about it! Don't be talking behind somebody else back where they cant see or hear u. Just know.u don't mean anything to the people u hate haha and everytime u run ur mouth their laughing.
You said, "If u have a problem with somebody or if u dont like somebody then get off ur lazy pathetic cowardly ass and do something about it!" Well isn't that what you should do instead of starting a topic aout it?? Sounds like you're letting people on topix get to you way more than they should. My suggestion to you is to not visit this site anymore. Sounds like you don't handle judgment or crticism well.
Wow

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

curious wrote:
<quoted text>
You said, "If u have a problem with somebody or if u dont like somebody then get off ur lazy pathetic cowardly ass and do something about it!" Well isn't that what you should do instead of starting a topic aout it?? Sounds like you're letting people on topix get to you way more than they should. My suggestion to you is to not visit this site anymore. Sounds like you don't handle judgment or crticism well.
I confront everybody i have a problem with but its not like that with most of the people on here. Im laughing at all of the people on here and giving each one of them exactly what they need to hear! Haha call it medicine and im the nurse!
URN4IT

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I confront everybody i have a problem with but its not like that with most of the people on here. Im laughing at all of the people on here and giving each one of them exactly what they need to hear! Haha call it medicine and im the nurse!
Are you, like, a male nurse?? Cause that would be gay.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Wow wrote:
just like this comment does not mean anything to people on here.

do you really think that by you posting this comment that people are going to stop making dumb remarks?

have you not figured out yet that 90% of the remarks put on here are just to arise out of people?
WOW

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

URN4IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats a girl buddy and deep down she has love for us hillbillys.
Wow

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

URN4IT wrote:
<quoted text>
No. This is a girl and u don't know anything about me.
Wow

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

jodi christina wrote:
<quoted text>
just like this comment does not mean anything to people on here.
do you really think that by you posting this comment that people are going to stop making dumb remarks?
have you not figured out yet that 90% of the remarks put on here are just to arise out of people?
Yes i have but i already know there are some fake ass people on here who needs to see and read that. I think most of the people who keep replying to me are fake ass wannabe's and i think that's i get so upset. I can't stand fake ass wannabe's!
Wow

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a girl and this topic ain't about hillbillies. These kind of people come in every "group" and thank u for using my sn haha
LOL

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

I about laughed my ass off when someone on here showed me this article.......talk about fake, how about a false report lmfao
http://behindthebluewall.blogspot.com/2011/07...

“HACKER”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

I want to be a cat! Hahhaha
Wow

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a girl and this topic is about everybody not just about hillbillies and thank u for using my sn haha

“HACKER”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

I want to be a cat! Hahaha
Cmon Man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
No. This is a girl and u don't know anything about me.
Aw hell, I know all kinds of things about you, like:
1. Your grammar sucks
2. Your sense of humor sucks
3. You have an anger management issue and abandonment complex
4. You apparently have an Obamaphone that charges you extra when you actually type out the words "you" and "are" due to increased data usage

See, we are like best buddies now.
Poof

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

trolling hacker wrote:
I want to be a cat! Hahaha
you're a cat!
Wow

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Cmon Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw hell, I know all kinds of things about you, like:
1. Your grammar sucks
2. Your sense of humor sucks
3. You have an anger management issue and abandonment complex
4. You apparently have an Obamaphone that charges you extra when you actually type out the words "you" and "are" due to increased data usage
See, we are like best buddies now.
I have a GREAT sense of humor except for when im on topix. I have a very loving husband who will never leave my side and i love everything about my life. U shouldn't be so focused on how other people type anyway. Nice lame ass comeback haha
Cmon Man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a GREAT sense of humor except for when im on topix. I have a very loving husband who will never leave my side and i love everything about my life. U shouldn't be so focused on how other people type anyway. Nice lame ass comeback haha
1. Your husband must be the one with the real sense of humor
2. My comebacks are never lame, they are always the greatest and wittiest things ever written
3. I am not focused on how you type, just how ignorant you come across (unless you are actually 12, which would make your husband a felon)
4. Your grammar still sucks
LOL

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop trying to talk like me. Remember.....I was the one who told YOU your comebacks were lame!!!! lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Brittany Burdette (Feb '13) 53 min who cares 31
Police Say Woman Arrested After Found Intoxicat... 58 min what 2
I Like Pubic Hair On Women 1 hr Lola 92
Going rate for weed? 1 hr History buff 11
Did I Spank Him Enough?? 1 hr Big Bad Axe Hole 2
Plants allowed supervised visit with children 1 hr well well 6
Mark and Sarah 4 month anniversary 1 hr happy gram 1
Plants removed my post 1 hr CLE fun 24
•••