First Prev
of 4
Next Last
There maybe one that is

Charleston, WV

#66 May 21, 2013
batgirl wrote:
are the McMillions related to the Woolwines?
Mark McMillion might be they keep him on speed dial.
1 post removed
Paul Jr

Nitro, WV

#68 May 21, 2013
No. Don't do zanex or ANY drug. My case that was posted in this post was dismissed and I don't appreciate anyone using my name to post for me but I can see how difficult it must be to use your own. I however will not because I have nothing. .NOTHING to hide. The case whoever posted about me was dismissed like I said. My name has been thrown around enough. It seems people should learn to point their fingers at themselves before they judge. I have nothing to prove to any of you. I've tried but you're going to believe what you want and say what you want no matter who it has the potential to hurt. I can only hope n pray my kids do not see this because this is just as harmful to ones character as false charges and a hungry media. I will stand by my faith and there are law officials that attend my church and know I'm there so again you are wrong about me. Wrong wrong wrong. I do appreciate the fact that using my name rather than your own seems a must and the importance of my life is greater than your own but really I'm just a simple guy with a simple life that got complicated only for an instance of control that stood outside of my own. I live with it and need no drug or drug money to get by. Sorry to dissappoint you all but that's how it is. I would give complete compliance to search and testing which I'm sure most of you would fail but I KNOW I would not. Good luck to you all and I hope you can find happiness in your life and remove this hate for nothing you have.
Paul Jr

Nitro, WV

#69 May 21, 2013
Oh just one more thing and I'm done. To the ones who are threatening me could you please correct your spelling. Its hard to take you seriously considering the spelling is fourth grade level. I feel I'm reading a child's comment. Other than that good luck. Wish you all well.
1 post removed
Paul Jr

Alexandria, VA

#71 May 22, 2013
Lol. That's getting funny. Who are you and how do u know anything about my money and why don't you use your real name coward
Oregon Girl 101

Medford, OR

#72 May 22, 2013
Paul Jr wrote:
And one more thing I might add is that drug money I use to make never lasted. Not like the money I make now.
Just so you are aware, When you post in Paul Jr.'s name it still show's you in a different city. Anyone smart enough should realize this. If you dislike him so much, it might be a good idea to stop pretending to be him. Your welcome :)
1 post removed
batgirl

Brooklyn, NY

#74 May 23, 2013
why wrote:
<quoted text>which ones
Andy and Michelle
Paul Jr

Brooklyn, NY

#75 May 23, 2013
Wow. You almost make it believable. I did not run meth for anyone. I have seen meth tear people apart. People I'm close to and some I am not. I have kids people and this is public. Why are you doing this to me, really? I know there is a hidden agenda because anyone who knows me knows the truth. Do you just like to cause grief in someones life? Do you not understand I have kids old enough to find this on the net? What is the gain here? How have I truly wronged you because there is no way it is drug related. I don't do them. So what is it?
Hmmm

Mars, PA

#76 May 23, 2013
Don't respond to the trolls and it will go away or better yet have topix remove it.
The Truth

Charleston, WV

#77 Jun 20, 2013
Marshall dillion is just siko by the name of kevin comer that is a really sick person and needs help. He led a guy with a past to his apartment that was for rent. The man named gary walked into the apartment looking to rent it but he had no idea what was about to occur it would be life changing. Soon as gary walked in unarmed a gun was pulled and told him to lay on the ground comer then just happen to have his gun and a ziptie on him comer ziptied garry called the law and said he was being robbed. Comer a convicted felon and hopped up on adderol told police he was being robbed but the apartment was empty what was there to rob comer shoundnt even have a gun and who just happens to carry around zipties. Poor garry didn't even no what hit him imagin the feeling of being done that way by a sick wanna be cop what next somebody dies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who was that crying like a little BITCH on the ... 11 min Observer 7
Apex Glass 12 min James 9
The Herds Rakeem Cato sets National Record 17 min Herd 91 23
Booms? (Feb '14) 27 min Bologna and cheese 65
stalker alert!!! ron obenchain 55 yrs. old 28 min Ken Rucker 2
Marissa Loftis abandoned her son 40 min Sami 30
Doug Skaff arrested for DUI 1 hr little bird 20
Charleston Dating
Find my Match

Charleston Jobs