Curious

Charleston, WV

#23 May 17, 2013
Looks like that shut u up Paul jr.
Whatever

New Castle, PA

#24 May 17, 2013
If these dummies would get out of their foggy drugged up life and take a look around they could see what's up. Neighborhoods are ruined by this meth making, drug selling life. I , for one, am so fed up with the whole mess. Why should I have to walk around worrying what my neighbors are "cooking", selling, or shots being fired in area. I work hard for what little I have and these no good criminals are taking it away. Property values, good people won't move in because of the thieves and thugs....such a shame!
Really

Charleston, WV

#25 May 17, 2013
His niece wrote:
<quoted text>
U r some low life trash to be talking about people. All u holler trash have to do is set and talk shit about someone when u were probably one of his biggest buyers. Now ur just trying to cover ur ass so u don't get caught.
Seems to me that your "kin" is the low life holler trash! Cooking and selling dope!
Paul Jr

Ballwin, MO

#26 May 17, 2013
I'm not going to battle it out over the internet. I'm only a child of god and am no ones boy. I don't do drugs nor do I support the use of drugs.whoever you are you are, you are obviously mistaken on a great many things. I will pray for you. I'm done with this forum. U know where I am to have this talk face to face. You could certainly continue to talk trash here on this site or be a man and talk to me for real. Make the choice... internet ninja or man???
Paul Jr

Ballwin, MO

#27 May 17, 2013
Its not this forum or anything anyone can say on here that will have me silent. I'm just better than this and the funny part is, except for the badtalking about my family, I agree with you. I do not like meth nor what it does to a persons life or community. It is the cancer. Not me. Not my family.
u know

Nitro, WV

#28 May 17, 2013
come get some pos wrote:
Woolwines are trash. He needed caged. And Paul JR i have my facts straight you little punk.
ive got my facts straight you dont. punk. AND IF YOU WANT TO CALL NAMES COME SE ME IN PERSON im not hard to find.. youve got a big mouth but a litte ass.find me im not hard to find. and i dont hide behind a computer.
u know

Nitro, WV

#29 May 17, 2013
why dont you quit hidding.coward look in the mirror aint that a dissapointment. lol
cry some more

Charleston, WV

#30 May 17, 2013
u know wrote:
<quoted text> ive got my facts straight you dont. punk. AND IF YOU WANT TO CALL NAMES COME SE ME IN PERSON im not hard to find.. youve got a big mouth but a litte ass.find me im not hard to find. and i dont hide behind a computer.
How are they supposed to find you if you won't give them your name??

You topix bad asses are all the same; "Come say it to my face!! But I'm not going to tell you who I am, just incase you actually do try to say it to my face, because I'm actually a big pu$$y who likes to stir shit".
Marshal Dillion

Charleston, WV

#31 May 17, 2013
Woolwines and any other trash that deals meth. I would say your run of this town is over. SO THAT MEANS (PAUL JR , PAUL SR, Dorsey , Todd YOUR DONE HERE.
concerned citizen

Charleston, WV

#32 May 17, 2013
After researching Paul Woolwine and Dorsey Woolwine they are related. And Paul JR AND SR were involved in several high profile murder cases. Fellow west virginians are we going to tolerate this trash in our state.
1 post removed
NASCAR 3

Charleston, WV

#34 May 17, 2013
So where is this trash now (woolwines)
OOOOHMEXICO

Charleston, WV

#35 May 17, 2013
You boys are dope runners Dont LIE JOHN PAUL>
DADDYS LIL GIRL

Charleston, WV

#36 May 17, 2013
JOHN PAUL YOUR A DADDYS GIRL . DONT TALK TOUGH UR SUCH A SOFT BITCH .LOL
Todd

Charleston, WV

#37 May 17, 2013
Leave my family alone . They stopped bringing meth in a while back. Hell we dont even touch it now . Dorsey is the only one that still sold any meth. The rest of us gave up the meth business. Everyone makes misteaks. We arent trash though.
sissonville98

Charleston, WV

#38 May 17, 2013
yes my friend you are considered trash. when you have 8 people in your family that run dope. Then your kin people are garbage
Ditto

Charleston, WV

#39 May 18, 2013
We're with you they need run out of this state.
GetALife

United States

#40 May 18, 2013
Hey Cuz, people don't know what they are talking about, you've never cooked meth in your life. You've fullfilled a lot of people's needs, thanks. You trash talking motherf***ers, be careful what you say I may fire your ass. Thanks for the asphalt job to the church, that is our meth dollars at work. Go get your scripts motherf***ers. He is more of a man than any of you all trash talking. If any of you people needed help, he would be there to help, I've seen it first hand.
BLABLABLA

Charleston, WV

#41 May 18, 2013
YOUR RITE lets take a stand against these dope pushers. Im IN.
Uhaul 2006

Charleston, WV

#42 May 18, 2013
You boys been renting anymore trucks.
GetALife

United States

#43 May 18, 2013
Yea renting trucks is what keeps the truck rental places in business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
will blacks riot if cpd LT Williams isnt fired 31 min that guy 7
camc memorial 1 hr lpotter 24
Jennifer starcher 1 hr Reapit 4
Black Lives Matter 1 hr StopTheInsanity 15
Oasis salon 2 hr treesforthese 2
shaun williams just like Mark Plants 2 hr backtome 2
Why DO HOMOSEXUAL NON-BREEDERS ABUSE CHILDREN ? 2 hr Ditto 28
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charleston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charleston

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:46 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 5:46PM
Packers, Steelers and Cowboys head to playoffs
Yahoo! Sports 7:07 PM
NFL Winners and Losers: These consistent Steelers could be dangerous
Bleacher Report 7:36 PM
Bengals vs. Steelers Flexed to 'Sunday Night Football' in Week 17
Bleacher Report 7:36 PM
Bengals vs. Steelers Flexed to 'Sunday Night Football' in Week 17
Bleacher Report 7:49 PM
How Far Can Steelers' Big Three Carry Them?