dorsey woolwine arrested / drugs and guns

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 69 Comments Last updated Jun 20, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Neighborhood Watch

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Its about time those trash woolwines go to jail. Meth pushing punks. We want our neighborhood back. Bunch of trash pushing there poison out . Thank You WVSP for doing a fine job.
1 post removed
Thank You

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 15, 2013
 
Trooper Obrein once again takes down bad people who destroy communitys. Thank You
buggie man

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wonder if he is related to Paul Woolwine JR ? The one that was threatening witnesses in the sniper case.
YELP

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 15, 2013
 
hope they suffer in jail.
His niece

Grandview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

That is my family. Everyone makes bad decisions. I do not live in wva anymore but that is still my kin. And u holler trash talking shit doesn't make u any better.
Po white trash

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

His niece wrote:
That is my family. Everyone makes bad decisions. I do not live in wva anymore but that is still my kin. And u holler trash talking shit doesn't make u any better.
,, what are you doing niece ? Expanding the business in some other state?
1 post removed
u know

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

buggie man wrote:
Wonder if he is related to Paul Woolwine JR ? The one that was threatening witnesses in the sniper case.
that he was accused of.. the states own witness said it wasnt true....remember? know your facts before you speak i do.
u know

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 16, 2013
 
he knows what he was doing, at least he was a man about it
come get some pos

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 16, 2013
 
Woolwines are trash. He needed caged. And Paul JR i have my facts straight you little punk.
His niece

Whitney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 16, 2013
 
Po white trash wrote:
<quoted text>,, what are you doing niece ? Expanding the business in some other state?
U r some low life trash to be talking about people. All u holler trash have to do is set and talk shit about someone when u were probably one of his biggest buyers. Now ur just trying to cover ur ass so u don't get caught.
His niece

Whitney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 16, 2013
 
come get some pos wrote:
Woolwines are trash. He needed caged. And Paul JR i have my facts straight you little punk.
No honey woolwines r not trash. People make bad decisions regardless of there last name or upbringing. And obviously u font have ur facts straight. He was not in any way connected. So get ur shit straight. If u can't understand proper English plz let me know so I can try my best to talk holler trash.
truth hurts

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

come get some pos wrote:
Woolwines are trash. He needed caged. And Paul JR i have my facts straight you little punk.
. You sound like you THINK you know him personally, but I guarantee you that he is a much better/stronger person than could wish to be. The amount of stress and heartache that he and his family had to and still has to endure due to negligence and lies is repulsive. The man went through hell for NOTHING, because someone felt that to lie and throw around names was more important than the truth. The only facts that I see here are that you seem to simply have a personal grudge and this is no place to voice those opinions, and that is where you would never measure up to him. He would never stoop to such a level.
Brasco

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 16, 2013
 
Woolwines are low life trash . So are Wilmoths , and turleys.
Paul Jr

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

No need to hide. This is Paul Jr. I'm gonna take time to respond to this altho I refuse to stoop to the garbage I'm seeing above. I work and I take care of my family. I try to be friends and honest to everyone I meet. My kids are my gold and I try to be there for anyone. No I'm not perfect and yes I make mistakes but I'm still out here for my family doing honest work no matter what the media said about me. Im no low life and as a matter of fact I'm happy with my life and love my family. They may not be perfect and some more unperfect than others but who is perfect anyway. I don't sit behind a screen and trash talk someone and I believe life has more to offer than living like that. I was dismissed from my charge and that's how it should be. When and where ive done wrong ive fessed up and ive moved on in a way to better myself. If ive hurt you then I apologize. It sounds as if you know me personally and if in that case you should know where I live and could talk to me about it rather than on here like a internet ninja. I'm not trying to start trouble nor do I want trouble but I would like to resolve any issue that has you filled with hate for something ive done or you think ive done. Furthermore my family doesnt deserve this talk. The woolwines, wilmoths or turleys. Most of us are good hard working members of society and deserve respect and our kids are able to read this crap so have some dignity. I hate this was even brought to my attention but now that youve got it just plz stop.
question

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 16, 2013
 
Does this Dorsey dude work at a grocery store? Not judging him,just asking. Thank you.
Noir not

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 16, 2013
 
Paul Jr wrote:
No need to hide. This is Paul Jr. I'm gonna take time to respond to this altho I refuse to stoop to the garbage I'm seeing above. I work and I take care of my family. I try to be friends and honest to everyone I meet. My kids are my gold and I try to be there for anyone. No I'm not perfect and yes I make mistakes but I'm still out here for my family doing honest work no matter what the media said about me. Im no low life and as a matter of fact I'm happy with my life and love my family. They may not be perfect and some more unperfect than others but who is perfect anyway. I don't sit behind a screen and trash talk someone and I believe life has more to offer than living like that. I was dismissed from my charge and that's how it should be. When and where ive done wrong ive fessed up and ive moved on in a way to better myself. If ive hurt you then I apologize. It sounds as if you know me personally and if in that case you should know where I live and could talk to me about it rather than on here like a internet ninja. I'm not trying to start trouble nor do I want trouble but I would like to resolve any issue that has you filled with hate for something ive done or you think ive done. Furthermore my family doesnt deserve this talk. The woolwines, wilmoths or turleys. Most of us are good hard working members of society and deserve respect and our kids are able to read this crap so have some dignity. I hate this was even brought to my attention but now that youve got it just plz stop.
lier ur all dope pushing trash that needs exterminated, all if u
Family

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 16, 2013
 
Bunch of meth dealers . Don't lie Lil Paul u and ur daddy r . Hell cuz sounds like ur trying to be a man now , so don't lie , you have pushed meth too. Truth is Paul sr needs locked up too .
truth hurts

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 16, 2013
 
Some of you should take the time out to configure your facts. If you don't directly associate with or even spend the slightest amount of time around the man you SAY is lying about his honest lifestyle then you have NO facts. The truth is Paul Jr. has had his name rubbed in the dirt, by people just like you, that don't know him from the next person, and quite frankly I feel he deserves a lot more respect than he gets for this continuing harassment. I am sure there are plenty of instances in your pasts that you would not want to be judged for,have them misconstrued and then thrown in your face by people that listen to only here say and actually know nothing about you.
Neighborhood Watch

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 16, 2013
 
GET REAL U TRASH TALKING METH DEALING PUNKS . YOUR KIND IS LIKE A CANCER THAT NEEDS EXTERMINATED. WOOLWINES THAT ARE BEING TALKED ABOUT IN THIS FORUM ARENT FIT TO BREATH THE SAME AIR THE REST OF US ARE. YOUR KIND TAKE FROM A COMMUNITY TILL IT HAS NOTHING TO OFFER. ALL THOSE TALKING ABOUT THEM ON HERE OBVIOUSLY KNOW THEM. PAUL JR HOW MANY DOPE RUNS DID U MAKE. TITTO'S BOY RITE.
OLD FRIEND

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
May 16, 2013
 
Paul JR hang in there I know ur a good guy . How is Dorsey . I knew your dad Paul SR . Great guy . It will all work out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Regional jail inmate dies after altercation 6 min aka 38
leave the hancocks alone 34 min get a clue 5
Michele Mullins and Bobby Tucker 46 min Of course 3
What happened to chase carter 55 min wvman 74
It's good to be rich, white and a Lawyer 1 hr table turner 17
School Clothing vouchers 1 hr user 3
No Hotdogs sold at the Dome on the 4th 1 hr Bill 75
Plants! Just Quit! 18 hr Baghdad Bob 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Charleston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charleston
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••