Bucks Pizza Delivery Drivers' Racist Rant

Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mingo mama

Clay, WV

#1 Jun 14, 2012
What is up with this man from Bucks Pizza in Nitro calling a customer, leaving her a message on her cell phone that he wanted to kill her because he didn't get a tip. He was cussing, using the "N" word and saying that he wanted to shoot people. This was all on WCHS-TV tonight and the young woman, a student at WV State, says she is afraid of the man. I now know where not to go for pizza, with crazy fools like that working up in there. The manager said he fired him but if he had one nut like that working there, I bet there are others.
cuntry gal

Orlando, FL

#2 Jun 14, 2012
Mingo mama wrote:
What is up with this man from Bucks Pizza in Nitro calling a customer, leaving her a message on her cell phone that he wanted to kill her because he didn't get a tip. He was cussing, using the "N" word and saying that he wanted to shoot people. This was all on WCHS-TV tonight and the young woman, a student at WV State, says she is afraid of the man. I now know where not to go for pizza, with crazy fools like that working up in there. The manager said he fired him but if he had one nut like that working there, I bet there are others.
You big ole fat heifer, you don't need pizza anyhow. You need your G--Damned mouth wired shut. Besides being the village Ho you are also uglier than sin. Now put the pizza, donuts and cokes down and get your fata$$ in the trailer.
Mingo Mama

Charleston, WV

#3 Jun 15, 2012
cuntry gal wrote:
<quoted text>You big ole fat heifer, you don't need pizza anyhow. You need your G--Damned mouth wired shut. Besides being the village Ho you are also uglier than sin. Now put the pizza, donuts and cokes down and get your fata$$ in the trailer.
Damn I guess someone forgot to take their pills this morning, waiting on their government SSI STUPID check. Stop cooking your meth and go feed your pillbillie kids some breakfast with those foodstamps you have. I'm sure it will be a Mt. Dew and some potato chips, along with a Snickers bar. Yes those food stamps buy some GOOD food, too bad they can't get you a pizza.
uhm

Charleston, WV

#4 Jun 15, 2012
I guess Hag isn't satisfied with the five personalities she was already nursing on here, she's added two more just in the last three days.

Anyway, I think it was either incredibly brave, or incredibly stupid for that girl to go public with it. Dude clearly knows where she lives, and I doubt he forgets since it's all over the news, and he lost his job. I hope they've got a deputy or something sitting watch in her area.
cuntry gal

Orlando, FL

#5 Jun 15, 2012
Mingo Mama wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn I guess someone forgot to take their pills this morning, waiting on their government SSI STUPID check. Stop cooking your meth and go feed your pillbillie kids some breakfast with those foodstamps you have. I'm sure it will be a Mt. Dew and some potato chips, along with a Snickers bar. Yes those food stamps buy some GOOD food, too bad they can't get you a pizza.
I mite be on food stamped but i do eet good.i cook all my own food an dont git candee or pop.we are all skiney an sweet.i woodnt let my kids eat no pizza or candee.you shood no better to.
nobody

Vienna, WV

#6 Jun 17, 2012
Being racist isn't against the law. In fact, you would be surprised just how many people secretly harbor racist thoughts.
panther pride

Princeton, WV

#7 Jun 17, 2012
nobody wrote:
Being racist isn't against the law. In fact, you would be surprised just how many people secretly harbor racist thoughts.
I'm not surprised. I wish more would voice their thoughts. My everlast need a work out and I would rather not pay money to beat up a bag!!!!!
i support him

Moneta, VA

#8 Jun 17, 2012
I would've given him a raise
tired of it

United States

#9 Jun 17, 2012
hag(joe)you are still tired.
Young professional

Ardsley, NY

#10 Jun 17, 2012
Can't afford a tip? Go somewhere with a $.99 menu!! Having worked in the restaurant industry when I was younger, I completely understand this guy's frustration!
Pizza Manager

Charleston, WV

#11 Jun 17, 2012
i started out as a driver and worked my way up to manager. not every customer will give a tip. it is different than waitressing. drivers get full-pay, plus compensation per delivery. waitresses are paid very little, and tips make up the difference.
just FYI
Candy Kane

Orlando, FL

#12 Jun 17, 2012
You larda$$es in WV should not be eating pizzas anyhow. And as a matter of fact you should not be eating anything fattening. God almighty, when are you going to see the wickedness of your ways? When you can't get in your trailers anymore? Never saw so many lagre heifers in my life until we were in WV. Uglier than sin too. You all should be on a lettuce diet for a year.
tired of it

United States

#13 Jun 18, 2012
hagatha=candy kane=joe from st.albans.
yeah

Charleston, WV

#14 Jun 18, 2012
If they didn't make it cost a certain amount to have something delivered, maybe more people would tip. Most of these places have "delivery fees" added in.

Also, if you act like an asshole, don't expect a tip.

I hope she sues the pants off of him, and makes it impossible for him to get another service industry job. I know I would.

Tip is a gratuity, if she wasn't gratuitous, why would she tip?
nobody

Vienna, WV

#15 Jun 18, 2012
Black people don't tip, that is no big secret. Maybe if they let them use their foodstamp cards in restaurants they would leave you a few welfare dollars but until then just try to avoid blacks if you are in the service industry.
sheff

United States

#16 Jun 26, 2012
You cant honestly believe all black people get food stamps. I tell you what NOBODY I have never recieved any kind of govt help and I am black educated with kids own a home that is over 3000 sq ft and I tip but back to the welfare comment you do realize that there are more white people on food stamps in WV than there are blacks on it. It's a fact you can look it up so sorry to burst you racist bubble. and to the person that said its nt against the law to be racist you are correct but it is against the law to call someone home phone or cell phone with racist rants just a lil FYI if you didnt know
shopper

Charleston, WV

#17 Jun 26, 2012
Does anyone know the delivery guys name?
nobody

Vienna, WV

#18 Jun 26, 2012
sheff wrote:
You cant honestly believe all black people get food stamps. I tell you what NOBODY I have never recieved any kind of govt help and I am black educated with kids own a home that is over 3000 sq ft and I tip but back to the welfare comment you do realize that there are more white people on food stamps in WV than there are blacks on it. It's a fact you can look it up so sorry to burst you racist bubble. and to the person that said its nt against the law to be racist you are correct but it is against the law to call someone home phone or cell phone with racist rants just a lil FYI if you didnt know
You do realize that West Virginia is around 96 or 97% white, don't you? Of course there are going to be more whites on welfare overall. I would bet my whole paycheck that per capita, as in X amount of people out of 1000, blacks are MUCH more dependent on welfare. Not only that, but in the publication "Locked Up West Virginia" which shows booking photos for all of the jails in the state, for a group of people who are only around 3% of the WV population you make up about 60% of that book. What's up with that? Blacks are useless, lazy, and nothing more than a burden on hardworking white taxpayers. I hope every last one of you fucking die. Have a great day.
riddle me this

Moneta, VA

#19 Jun 26, 2012
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that West Virginia is around 96 or 97% white, don't you? Of course there are going to be more whites on welfare overall. I would bet my whole paycheck that per capita, as in X amount of people out of 1000, blacks are MUCH more dependent on welfare. Not only that, but in the publication "Locked Up West Virginia" which shows booking photos for all of the jails in the state, for a group of people who are only around 3% of the WV population you make up about 60% of that book. What's up with that? Blacks are useless, lazy, and nothing more than a burden on hardworking white taxpayers. I hope every last one of you fucking die. Have a great day.
it makes me happy to see someone speak the truth. If a guy running for president told me he would eradicate them I would run to the voting polls on the double.....faster than a speeding bullet and he would be my choice.
riddle me this

Moneta, VA

#20 Jun 26, 2012
How low would crime rates go...or how much money could we save as a nation if the blacks were to disappear

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump is awesome. MAGA! 3 min Wow 4
Robert Byrd Was A Racist Pig 6 min MLK 3
Missouri Senator Maria Chappel-Nadal 7 min served 5
Robert Byrds Name Needs Taken Off Of Everything... 13 min Stevie Wonder 4
Brietta myers.tell me your thoughts on her plz 17 min Dtf 11
Judge Ballard Family Court (Jul '12) 24 min Concerned Grandma 17
Julie Yeager the Thief 42 min Video 3
Jalil Myers - Another Dead Thug 14 hr Teresa 64

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web