Charleston, WV

#2 Mar 19, 2013
what she do to u karma bite u
shuturmouthwhenu talk2me

Bridgeview, IL

#3 Mar 19, 2013
luke wrote:
what she do to u karma bite u
nope just want she don't do... Like take care of her kids... Stop worry bout dope. So Luke where do u fall in with her.. u f@&ing her or ur her junkies bf..????
just wondering

Charleston, WV

#4 Mar 19, 2013
In a way, I feel sorry for her, she seems like someone who has had a lot of bad breaks in life, however she doesnt seem like she is too interested in changing her circumstances either. Maybe if she would clean herself up and get away from the so called friends she hangs with, maybe she will have a chance but I dont look for it to happen. I honestly look for them to find her od simply because of the shit I have heard she is doing now. If I were her mother and I cared about her at all, I would have her committed on a mental hygiene warrant and get her sober but then I have also heard that her mother is on pills so no help there either I guess. It truely is sad. She could have had such a bright future but look at her now. And what about those poor children, how sad is that. My heart goes out to them. You seen as if you have a reason to be mad at her, may I ask why? Did she do something to you?
wtf

Chicago, IL

#5 Mar 20, 2013
Cheatin n#@gas... list em...
just wondering

Charleston, WV

#6 Mar 20, 2013
wtf wrote:
Cheatin n#@gas... list em...
what does this mean?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God is man made 13 min one 15
Lacey West 1 hr Who 1
Jay Lee 1 hr Jeff 1
Paul Monroe Questionable character 1 hr epic fail 8
Gary Allman 2 hr postdiscussion 2
Tamra Protan 2 hr newpost 1
Rakeem Cato doesn't get drafted in NFL 3 hr ouch 6
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE