advice questions info all answered

advice questions info all answered

Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
dear MISSY

Charleston, WV

#1 Mar 24, 2014
just ask....
tyrion lannister

Charleston, WV

#2 Mar 24, 2014
Dear missy I'm a midget and my father rules the land. He hates me because I killed my mother during child birth. How can I be accepted?
coalbucket

Charleston, WV

#3 Mar 24, 2014
Dear missy, wv is a dying state. We depend on coal and coal is a thing of the past. How do we build a new economy based on a different industry?
dear MISSY

Charleston, WV

#4 Mar 24, 2014
tyrion lannister wrote:
Dear missy I'm a midget and my father rules the land. He hates me because I killed my mother during child birth. How can I be accepted?
dear tyrion if your father has remarried you could foster a close relationship with your stepmother and over time your father will gain trust in you again.......MISSY
dear MISSY

Charleston, WV

#5 Mar 24, 2014
coalbucket wrote:
Dear missy, wv is a dying state. We depend on coal and coal is a thing of the past. How do we build a new economy based on a different industry?
dear coalbucket more than anything people in WV need education---not just college but trade schools and community colleges. a new economy will build with people who want and have the skills---now building a new industry is harder to do but the natural gas industry in the northern part of WV is acceleration.....good luck.....MISSY
wants to know

Daniels, WV

#6 Mar 24, 2014
deer missie is plants ex wife a sore loser?
1 post removed
hungryhungryhipp o

Bladensburg, MD

#8 Mar 24, 2014
Dear missy, are the omelet spot and Waffle House the same? If not, how do I decide which one to eat at?
dear MISSY

Charleston, WV

#9 Mar 24, 2014
wants to know wrote:
deer missie is plants ex wife a sore loser?
dear wants to know......im not sure don't know any of them but have you looked at yourself to ask that in this arena makes one think you are in fact a loser. asking for advice is one thing but just being a nasty person is another.....I kinda have a feeling though your side will definetly lose loser.....have a good day! sincerely, dear MISSY
dear MISSY

Charleston, WV

#10 Mar 24, 2014
hungryhungryhippo wrote:
Dear missy, are the omelet spot and Waffle House the same? If not, how do I decide which one to eat at?
dear hungry the waffle house is always better stay clear of omelet shops and IHOP.....hope this helps....good luck and good day....sincerely dear MISSY
hungryhungryhipp o

Bladensburg, MD

#11 Mar 24, 2014
Dear missy, does mister also have an advice forum? Home improvement is a difficult task sometimes.
dear MISSY

Charleston, WV

#12 Mar 24, 2014
hungryhungryhippo wrote:
Dear missy, does mister also have an advice forum? Home improvement is a difficult task sometimes.
dear hungry there is no mister----I don't sit around and rely on some man......most home improvements are easily done of you know the right people.....hope that helps good day dear MISSY
Grim Reaper

Hockessin, DE

#13 Mar 24, 2014
Dear Missy. STFU
dear MISSY

Charleston, WV

#14 Mar 24, 2014
Grim Reaper wrote:
Dear Missy. STFU
dear mr reaper however grim you are I do understand your frustration and anger but it could be worse you could have been on flight370 but you weren't and it is something you will have to deal with........toodles for now......dear MISSY
hungryhungryhipp o

Charleston, WV

#15 Mar 25, 2014
dear MISSY wrote:
<quoted text>dear hungry there is no mister----I don't sit around and rely on some man......most home improvements are easily done of you know the right people.....hope that helps good day dear MISSY
Dear missy, I sense anger towards the penis yielding type. I myself have a penis and wonder. Why so angry ?
Grim Reaper

Hockessin, DE

#16 Mar 25, 2014
dear MISSY wrote:
<quoted text>
dear mr reaper however grim you are I do understand your frustration and anger but it could be worse you could have been on flight370 but you weren't and it is something you will have to deal with........toodles for now......dear MISSY
That's true missy. It's too bad you weren't.
ziggy

Charleston, WV

#17 Mar 25, 2014
hungryhungryhippo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear missy, I sense anger towards the penis yielding type. I myself have a penis and wonder. Why so angry ?
dear hungry.....anger? never I love penises not all they have to be on the right man.....I even have a spare penis in my nightstand when others don't work........hope this helps you....have a good day......dear MISSY
hungryhungryhipp o

Charleston, WV

#18 Mar 25, 2014
ziggy wrote:
<quoted text>dear hungry.....anger? never I love penises not all they have to be on the right man.....I even have a spare penis in my nightstand when others don't work........hope this helps you....have a good day......dear MISSY
Dear missy. U forgot to change ur screen name on that post. Does that suck?
1 post removed
Grim Reaper

Hockessin, DE

#20 Mar 25, 2014
hungryhungryhippo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear missy. U forgot to change ur screen name on that post. Does that suck?
. Lol you busted Dear Missy out. No wonder she's quiet now.
dear MISSY

Charleston, WV

#21 Mar 25, 2014
hungryhungryhippo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear missy. U forgot to change ur screen name on that post. Does that suck?
dear hungry that was someone pretending to be and answering because she thought she could give better advice......no ones better than dear MISSY.....have a good day toodles.
remember all you have to do is ask.
1 post removed
hungryhungryhipp o

Hockessin, DE

#23 Mar 25, 2014
dear MISSY wrote:
<quoted text>dear hungry that was someone pretending to be and answering because she thought she could give better advice......no ones better than dear MISSY.....have a good day toodles.
remember all you have to do is ask.
Odd. It was signed the same. I call bs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Clark, makes my butthole itchy. 5 min Tom Clark 17
Teacher Charged with Trafficking Young Girl 8 min SASSYASSY 7
Social Worker CHARGED 9 min SASSYASSY 3
8 year old boy beaten for missing soccer goal 12 min fannies boyfriend 1
Principal & Board Member Downplay High School ORGY 18 min SASSYASSY 3
North Carolina Mothers - are SOOOOOoooo Special 20 min SASSYASSY 2
Boy Scout leader charged Charleston WV 20 min Woww 2
What if Mexico refuses to pay for wall? 2 hr FOVR 71
News Ben Hatfield found dead in Mingo County cemetery 7 hr Yup 57
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages