VLVL

Charleston, WV

#1 Jun 22, 2014
ok so ppl think I snitched on dude at the transit mall cause I brought weed and 12 popped up and ran after dude but didn't do me nothing what's wrong with Charleston I ain't no police puppet!
2 posts removed
Birdie Tweet

Charleston, WV

#4 Jul 10, 2014
You should be wrote:
I know you seem like this stuff is wack, but still remember to always do your part by narking on those you know is a drug dealer or someone cooking meth, ect. you be a better person in the long run!
Remember always get involved, and call the police and always nark on the guy selling hard drugs, except for weed, unless they are selling nasty weed then yes, but other then that, nark on all illegal active, drugs, ect.
Thanks for your time in this matter, yours truly , Nark
Who replied....Goldtooth I Bet
You should be

Clifton Forge, VA

#5 Jul 10, 2014
So the next time they say your a nark record them and take it over to the dept, at the charleston police dept.
show what you are, hell they may even pay you to leave them alone.
Always remember to do your part, nark, nark, nark and nark.
Thanks for your time in this matter!
yeah

Clifton Forge, VA

#6 Jul 11, 2014
ill be going to the transit mall today to hang out and see who i can call the cops on. see you soon,
VLVL

Charleston, WV

#7 Jul 18, 2014
You should be wrote:
I know you seem like this stuff is wack, but still remember to always do your part by narking on those you know is a drug dealer or someone cooking meth, ect. you be a better person in the long run!
Remember always get involved, and call the police and always nark on the guy selling hard drugs, except for weed, unless they are selling nasty weed then yes, but other then that, nark on all illegal active, drugs, ect.
Thanks for your time in this matter, yours truly , Nark
I wouldn't rat on a person if they sold the hardest drug on earth in fact I wouldn't even snitch on a snitch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bobbi jo 23 min YouSkank 10
rodney carte (Nov '13) 2 hr Needworkdone 15
Nathan Dolen/Cletis Dolen/A Dolen and Sons/All ... 3 hr Frankie 1
stolen atv from creek 4 hr info needed 1
Daniel Boone 5 hr Tom Clark 7
worse teachers in kanawha co 6 hr Jim 26
Brickstreet / Sedgwick WV Workers Comp (Jan '10) 8 hr Comp guru 91
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages