hello

Charleston, WV

#1 Jul 1, 2013
Im looking for a man by the name of Kenneth Burley. His mother has been desperately seeking him in the Kanawha City/Charleston area. He is a B/M/43. She has been sleeping in shelters and on the streets while looking for him. She is 73. I brought her home with me last night to keep her from the storm when I talked to her at Kroger. I can't just put her back put in the streets. If you know anything about Kenneth, Please reply asap. Thank You.
1 post removed
hotdog

United States

#3 Jul 1, 2013
Ummm how dumb do you have to be to take someone into your home like this?
Local John

Martinsburg, WV

#4 Jul 1, 2013
Funny you mention Ol Kenny. He and I ran into one another earlier last night and he was asking me if I had seen his mother lately, said he has been looking for her for several weeks now. Anyway Kenny just left my crib less than 20 minutes ago, but he didn't tell me where he was going or even how to get ahold of him so i am sorry that I can't help you any. But if you do happen to get ahold of him and reunite him with his mom, would you be a peach and let him know that he left the $20.00 I placed om the nightstand for him? Thanks a bunch and good luck with the search.
Ole butch

Chesapeake, VA

#5 Jul 1, 2013
Local John wrote:
Funny you mention Ol Kenny. He and I ran into one another earlier last night and he was asking me if I had seen his mother lately, said he has been looking for her for several weeks now. Anyway Kenny just left my crib less than 20 minutes ago, but he didn't tell me where he was going or even how to get ahold of him so i am sorry that I can't help you any. But if you do happen to get ahold of him and reunite him with his mom, would you be a peach and let him know that he left the $20.00 I placed om the nightstand for him? Thanks a bunch and good luck with the search.
guess he felt that you were worth nothing and you needed the $20.00 more than he did.
Local John

Martinsburg, WV

#6 Jul 1, 2013
Nah Butch he just forgot it that's all. I was getting dressed and he was getting dressed and I guess he became mesmerized and simply forgot it. It's not the first time a person got caught up in the moment and forgot their senses.
hey

Belle, WV

#7 Jul 1, 2013
Local John wrote:
Nah Butch he just forgot it that's all. I was getting dressed and he was getting dressed and I guess he became mesmerized and simply forgot it. It's not the first time a person got caught up in the moment and forgot their senses.
That seems to happen to you a lot, maybe they're less mesmerized, and more lost in the horrifying disgust of what they just did?
hotdog

United States

#8 Jul 1, 2013
hey wrote:
<quoted text>That seems to happen to you a lot, maybe they're less mesmerized, and more lost in the horrifying disgust of what they just did?
Exactly. They ran for their lives!!!!!!!
Curious

Chesapeake, OH

#9 Jul 2, 2013
Local John wrote:
Hey Local John, first, I seriously doubt your star wars action figure addiction affords you an extra $20 to even leave on a nightstand but I guess the only way your getting any a$$ is to pay for it or maybe if your fingers rip through the toilet paper. You obviously live in your moms basement. At least for the love of all that's holy get another joke to copy and paste on every legitimate post on here.
seriously

Hurricane, WV

#10 Jul 3, 2013
Are you kidding me? I posted a legit answer to this person's question with information on an organization that could possibly help and THAT gets deleted, but all these BS comments are still here? This website is a joke that allows all this Local John garbage and slander of individuals, but post a real reply and it gets deleted.
Bill

Charleston, WV

#11 Jul 3, 2013
seriously wrote:
Are you kidding me? I posted a legit answer to this person's question with information on an organization that could possibly help and THAT gets deleted, but all these BS comments are still here? This website is a joke that allows all this Local John garbage and slander of individuals, but post a real reply and it gets deleted.
welcome to the wonderful world of topix lol
seriously

Hurricane, WV

#12 Jul 3, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>welcome to the wonderful world of topix lol
Craziest thing ive seen in a while...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cold spot (Mar '17) 11 min Hahahha 9
Cold Spottin (Aug '14) 18 min Mullen 32
Cold spot 24 min kkk 100
Sherry from Dunbar 28 min Ewww 16
Sears coming back to mall 28 min jamil 20
Kent Leonhardt Ag Commisioner 33 min interested 12
Julie Yeager IS A THIEF! 1 hr Medic 1

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance