Body found at park-and-ride identifie...

Body found at park-and-ride identified as Charleston man

There are 49 comments on the Charleston Daily Mail story from Nov 5, 2012, titled Body found at park-and-ride identified as Charleston man. In it, Charleston Daily Mail reports that:

A body found this morning at the Mink Shoals Park and Ride has been identified as Nicholas A. Arthur, 31, of 856 Matthews Ave.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Daily Mail.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
agirliegirl

Elizabeth, WV

#41 Mar 7, 2013
oh I seen her today and she was all pilled up. Didnt even know she was in the world. She was setting in a green truck at speedway and she was completely unaware of the rest of the world around her.
Logan

Charleston, WV

#42 Mar 15, 2013
justice wrote:
Well I think she had something to do with it too. I think there is a whole lot more to the story than most will ever know and unfortunately I dont think they will ever charge her with anything. Its sad but true. She never sees the kids, they are with family, and not that I hear they are any better off. The whole story is just tragic and she is just a waste of space in this world. Who is supposed to be after her? Does anybody know where she is living?
She lives an stays anywhere she can crash. Anyone who buys drugs from her end up after her because she sells fake meds !
Logan

Charleston, WV

#43 Mar 15, 2013
She will never change. She has been this way since she was 13. She loves drugs,sex,men and women, yes she goes both ways.Linda and her Killed Nick.Debbie keeps them in money to buy drugs plus they do sex any way for drugs. Her kids are the last thing she wants. You can ask her if she wants to see them and she says tomorrow, guess what TOMORROW Never COMES.
She is a skany low life trashy drug user.
Logan

Charleston, WV

#44 Mar 15, 2013
agirliegirl wrote:
oh I seen her today and she was all pilled up. Didnt even know she was in the world. She was setting in a green truck at speedway and she was completely unaware of the rest of the world around her.
Does not suprise me. When she is awake she is using drugs. She is so uneducated. Debbie never made her go to school. No mentality. Debbie raised to monsters. Her mommy Lora and plus Sami. Now Debbie make sure you take care of her real good so she does turn out just like her mommy Lora.
Logan

Charleston, WV

#45 Apr 2, 2013
justice wrote:
Well I think she had something to do with it too. I think there is a whole lot more to the story than most will ever know and unfortunately I dont think they will ever charge her with anything. Its sad but true. She never sees the kids, they are with family, and not that I hear they are any better off. The whole story is just tragic and she is just a waste of space in this world. Who is supposed to be after her? Does anybody know where she is living?
with her drug supplier grandma Debbie on campbells creek
adreamydrug

Saint Albans, WV

#46 Apr 3, 2013
I hear she is on heroin
kb

Belle, WV

#47 Apr 4, 2013
adreamydrug wrote:
I hear she is on heroin
I wouldn't doubt it.
MEeee

Charleston, WV

#48 May 24, 2014
creekergirl wrote:
I hear his ole lady Samy was with him when he od and they just dumped him there. Is that true? And I also hear she is on it too now and those kids are going to be orphans if someone doesnt stop her. They say she is bad? Does anyone know if what I heard is true?
It is true. Sami Jo is still the druggie she has been since she was 14.
This month she does have her 3 children until she decides to have another man in bed again for numerous times and her youngest child Sonny goes out the door why she is in bed with whoever at the time. Then she will no longer have the children for 90 days again. They keep taking them for 90 days. The youngest one keeps sneaking out to main Campbells creek why she is in bed with the men making money to buy pills.
MEeee

Charleston, WV

#49 May 24, 2014
Sami only wants those children for the monthly SS Check.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thomas healthcare 1 hr RNs 5
FIRE all the teachers that walk out on their st... 2 hr RNs 56
Tickectmaster 2 hr Wvdude 2
You are next 3 hr You are so done 1
Who to call to turn in drug dealers? Tip line n... 3 hr You are so done 4
Kenny Bass tried to get lap band surgery 4 hr i love wilma 19
Mitch Carmichael needs to go 4 hr Give em a break 4

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance