Body found at park-and-ride identifie...

Body found at park-and-ride identified as Charleston man

There are 49 comments on the Charleston Daily Mail story from Nov 5, 2012, titled Body found at park-and-ride identified as Charleston man. In it, Charleston Daily Mail reports that:

A body found this morning at the Mink Shoals Park and Ride has been identified as Nicholas A. Arthur, 31, of 856 Matthews Ave.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Daily Mail.

john

Saint Albans, WV

#21 Feb 27, 2013
I have hard time believing she did it.
Old-timer

Charleston, WV

#22 Feb 27, 2013
Why haven't these children been taken by DHHR?
Karmashesabitch

Charleston, WV

#23 Feb 27, 2013
I believe Sammie Jo had something to do with this. I hope the police are checking her out. and, she dont never even have her kids other family take care of them and she dont never see them.
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#24 Feb 27, 2013
Ive heard that her and a woman named Linda were together on the night that this all happened. They are both frequent drug users and it is so horrible what the kids go through. Maybe her and Linda had something to do with all this after all. I hope that the police get to her and break the truth out of her!
Old friend

Charleston, WV

#25 Feb 27, 2013
I heard people after her any way She done stuff to people stealing lying
justice

Chapmanville, WV

#26 Feb 27, 2013
Well I think she had something to do with it too. I think there is a whole lot more to the story than most will ever know and unfortunately I dont think they will ever charge her with anything. Its sad but true. She never sees the kids, they are with family, and not that I hear they are any better off. The whole story is just tragic and she is just a waste of space in this world. Who is supposed to be after her? Does anybody know where she is living?
Logan

Charleston, WV

#27 Mar 2, 2013
I know her Very Well. She did disappear right after the funeral for days. She was in Huntington at a crack/whorehouse getting all her Pills. She did favors and got FREE Drugs..Georges Creek, Campbells Creek,Malden,Charleston,Huntin gton, Belle. Sami knows people in all those places where she does get her Drugs.Attaboy do not get upset all of us had all we wanted from her when she was 14. You and her can have each others skanky asses. I know of nobody who would want her but you .
Logan

Charleston, WV

#28 Mar 2, 2013
She did disappear for days soon as the funeral was over. First Debi give her the entire prescription to sell at Malden to Nicks aunt who lives in Malden.Sami sold the entire script of pills then was in Huntington for days hiding out for fear of being questioned again on her and Linda dumping him off at the park & ride after he overdosed. Attaboy she is all yours. We had enough of that nasty stuff when we were all 14. I do not know of anyone but you that would want her. You 2 skanky asses deserve each other. A Mom who just ignores her kids totally after dumping their dad off to die is TRASH . She divorced those kids soon as the funeral was over so she could party more. Wish you and her would move South. Take your drugs there and sell them.
Logan

Charleston, WV

#29 Mar 2, 2013
Make sure she does leave the Social Security check and the kids food stamps here. You and her need to quit using/ selling the kids food stamps and spending their Social Security money. What low life. Every drug she can get does go in that nose.
Logan

Charleston, WV

#30 Mar 2, 2013
wow sent that 3 times...laughing .
attaboy

Mount Hope, WV

#31 Mar 2, 2013
Hey she isnt mine, I dont want her, I dont know who you think I am but I wouldnt touch her with someone elses d!%&. I know what a skanky bitch she is, I was just wondering how you knew her too.
Old friend

Charleston, WV

#32 Mar 3, 2013
Yeah Logan she do anything to get high. She always been a whore. Since we were teens we hung out and party but I grew up and straighten up my life but she still in it and gettin worse.

Any body know if police think she did something to Nick?
Logan

Charleston, WV

#33 Mar 3, 2013
Yes they do think her and her friend Linda did but since he overdosed they do not no longer care. They freaked and dumped him off there because he was overdosing so bad and they wanted to still go for more pills. Sad but true. IN WV Many times once they know it is drug related they NO LONGER CARE.
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#34 Mar 4, 2013
After the funeral and everything was over, she disappeared for a couple weeks and went to Huntington. Today, she is with a man named Tim Kincaid which is rumored that she was with for months even before Nick passed, along with another man named Henry(unsure of last name). She put all 3 of her kids off on a different grandmother. These kids never get to see their mother and now they will never get to see their father because of an alleged natural "overdose".
bendedknee

Elizabeth, WV

#35 Mar 4, 2013
I know without a doubt that she was not with tim kincaid when or before her husband passed because he still lives at home and he was dating another girl until just a few weeks ago. So dont be bringing his name into this whole mess, I want no part of it and I am only too sure that he does not either. I dont really know what happened with her husband or what is going on with her children but we could all pray that her husbands death is a wake up call for her and that God will give her the strength to raise those kids the way they need to be raised. Instead of putting her down, try lifting her name up to heaven in prayer.
anby

Belle, WV

#36 Mar 5, 2013
His best friend said he thought a man had something to do with it
Curious George

Charleston, WV

#37 Mar 6, 2013
A man?
B1tch

United States

#38 Mar 6, 2013
I heard it was Kevin Bass in the car with Sammi and Nick. I never heard about a Linda.
agirliegirl

Elizabeth, WV

#39 Mar 6, 2013
B1tch wrote:
I heard it was Kevin Bass in the car with Sammi and Nick. I never heard about a Linda.
that is the rumor tht I heard first too.
aha

Charleston, WV

#40 Mar 7, 2013
prob never know the truth Sammy Jo changes story all the time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most White people in West Virginia are nothing ... 51 min southern at heart 57
Concerning Statues in West Virginia 1 hr Vet 1
Jalil Myers - Another Dead Thug 1 hr Earl 72
Antifa demanding George Soros pay them 4 hr Wow 2
gods and generals 5 hr Watcher 1
Healthcare Reform In U. S. 7 hr RNs 1
But that's in the Old Testament bla bla bla 7 hr Atheist Nonsense 404
Protesters coming tomorrow 10 hr Trainy Wrek 61

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web