Body found at park-and-ride identifie...

Body found at park-and-ride identified as Charleston man

There are 49 comments on the Charleston Daily Mail story from Nov 5, 2012, titled Body found at park-and-ride identified as Charleston man. In it, Charleston Daily Mail reports that:

A body found this morning at the Mink Shoals Park and Ride has been identified as Nicholas A. Arthur, 31, of 856 Matthews Ave.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Daily Mail.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
nope

Montgomery, WV

#1 Nov 5, 2012
thats a shame. opiates i would imagine. theyre just droppin like flies around here.
unfortunate

Charleston, WV

#2 Nov 5, 2012
I really thought he'd cleaned himself up and was doin' good at the family thing.

I really hate to hear this :(
Why

Kenna, WV

#3 Nov 5, 2012
Why do u think it was an overdose?
Rumor

Ardsley, NY

#4 Nov 7, 2012
Another unfortunate loss. Heard he had a drug problem he just couldn't shake. So sad that his children will grow up without a father.
creekergirl

Sandyville, WV

#5 Jan 13, 2013
I hear his ole lady Samy was with him when he od and they just dumped him there. Is that true? And I also hear she is on it too now and those kids are going to be orphans if someone doesnt stop her. They say she is bad? Does anyone know if what I heard is true?
nikki

Belle, WV

#6 Jan 17, 2013
creekergirl wrote:
I hear his ole lady Samy was with him when he od and they just dumped him there. Is that true? And I also hear she is on it too now and those kids are going to be orphans if someone doesnt stop her. They say she is bad? Does anyone know if what I heard is true?
False
creekergirl

Nellis, WV

#7 Jan 17, 2013
good
Logan

Charleston, WV

#8 Feb 11, 2013
It is so true. She is on drugs much worse than her husband was !!!
Logan

Charleston, WV

#9 Feb 11, 2013
They were on there way the next week he was filing for a divorce. She looks like a drugged out porcupine !! They both had problems. I sure hope the little kids will be ok. That is who always suffers .
Logan

Charleston, WV

#10 Feb 11, 2013
Her and her friend Linda did dump him. True.
Logan

Charleston, WV

#11 Feb 11, 2013
His wife and Linda went to buy a pill he overdosed they geeked,freaked out and dumped him. That is how drug freaks do. They wanted to make sure they could do all the pills before they went back home to all the kids they left in bed alone. He his wife had 3 kids at home and Linda has 6 but only had 3 there at the house with theirs that night. Linda has since lost all 6 of her kids do to Drugs,pills & drinking. Linda and his wife are horrible with laying out on pills drunk and leaving the little ones with whoever they can.GOD PLEASE Watch out after all 9 or 10 of these little one that belong to his wife and Linda. He is dead now and things have really got worse.
RIP NICK ARTHUR

Vinton, VA

#12 Feb 12, 2013
Please everyone please pray for those baby's Sammie dosent have any realatives. Fit to care for the kids or help pray they can find a home before they start to think there mother's lifestyle is normal they shouldn't have to see there're things they deserve to be loved

Great joh Laura. She's just like you only better at it
attaboy

Parkersburg, WV

#13 Feb 12, 2013
RIP NICK ARTHUR wrote:
Please everyone please pray for those baby's Sammie dosent have any realatives. Fit to care for the kids or help pray they can find a home before they start to think there mother's lifestyle is normal they shouldn't have to see there're things they deserve to be loved
Great joh Laura. She's just like you only better at it
she doesnt have the kids anyway, I dont know who has them or where they are but I can say for sure, she doesnt have them, I dont even know when was the last time she seen them. It is sad.
Logan

Charleston, WV

#14 Feb 12, 2013
She has never wanted to see those kids since he died. Debbie does take care of the oldest grandchild too. She is raising her the same way, as she did Sammi.She goes to her mamaw Debbie and takes all her money she can for pills. That is Debbie fault. Debbie is wrong and lies for her. Debbie has always took up for her and let her do as she wanted .Now Debbie can have the fun taking care of the Monster she made.
confused

Smithers, WV

#15 Feb 14, 2013
There are two threads on topix RE: Nick and Sammi jo. There are similarities in the story but what it all comes down to is a young couple with three small children, another family ruined by drugs. My heart goes out to Sammi jo because no matter what the circumstances were, I am certain that there has been a thousand times since his death that she wished things had played out differently but at this point there is no different outcome. My heart goes out to the children as well. They will never have their daddy with them again in this life. He is gone.
My my

Charleston, WV

#16 Feb 17, 2013
Why wrote:
Why do u think it was an overdose?
sad
Good Guy Missed

United States

#17 Feb 17, 2013
True facts...his junkie wife & her friend left him there...he was tring to do right but being married to a junkie didn't give him the strength he needed...I hope his babies are with someone that will love & take care of them....he was a kind person with a big heart
Logan

Charleston, WV

#18 Feb 20, 2013
All 3 children of his are still with drug addicts. His mom, Sammi Grandma Debbie. Debbie will give Sammi money to go buy pills or sell her own entire prescription to Nicks aunt who lives in Malden just to make sure Sammi has her drugs. Sammi is on much stronger pills than Debbie has. Sammi has been running around doing drugs since she was 14 years old.
attaboy

Spencer, WV

#19 Feb 23, 2013
Logan..how do you know so much about her? jw and do you know for sure she is still on drugs? What kind is it that she is on right now? Where does she get it? do you know about Georges Creek? I think she is a waste and likes it. She doesnt want any better for her kids, if she did, she would get herself cleaned up. She is denying all of this on the other thread about her. She said Nick had disappeared for days before his od. Said she didnt know where he was and so on. I guess so people wouldnt think she was with him.
d-boi

Kansas City, MO

#20 Feb 24, 2013
Shitty sammi Jo is a champ. That chick is sexy n knows how to bounce n use those hips. #truestory.. sammi will always be a wh@@e

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is the Justice? Hard to let it go! 4 hr burgerbob 32
Divorced dating 5 hr Honeysuckle 27
Most beautiful news lady 9 hr Honestly 22
Is The HCA of WV Doing Its Job? (Dec '15) 10 hr Politics 68
News Drug Addiction Epidemic Town Hall Meeting set f... 10 hr Politics 5
How do you get a topix deleted? 10 hr Politics 12
Hospital Merger Bill is Anti-Business and Anti-... 10 hr Politics 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages