Natalie Tennant supports Obama

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Coach Chuggins

Alexandria, VA

#1 Jul 29, 2014
Don't be fooled......She loves Obama.
Willam

Charleston, WV

#2 Jul 29, 2014
And your point? I sure as hell am NOT voting for Capito.
Jay

Charleston, WV

#3 Jul 29, 2014
And Capito's father Arch Moore was a convict. She was raised with crooked money. You're nothing more than an ignorant redneck piece of trash.
WV VOTER

Cabin Creek, WV

#4 Jul 29, 2014
shelly moore capito is not interested in helping ordinary west Virginians---look at record in the house of representatives---she has always voted against wall st regulations--don't be fooled again.

Gen Tackett supports Natalie.
WV VOTER

Cabin Creek, WV

#5 Jul 29, 2014
Mountain Top Removal has very few jobs compared to underground coal mining----check the facts WV----Don't drink the Kool-Aid of Koch Brothers and their friends on Wall ST.

Ms Capito was educated at Duke university and University of Virginia.

Natalie was educated at WVU and the first female mascot
Disgusted

Washington, DC

#6 Jul 29, 2014
If Natalie supports Obama, I support Natalie!
paaaaaa

Charleston, WV

#7 Jul 29, 2014
Coach Chuggins wrote:
Don't be fooled......She loves Obama.
I don't vote b/c politics annoys me. Just like a desperate housewives episode
The Punisher

Fairmont, WV

#8 Jul 29, 2014
Natalie flips and flops her position to just get elected.

Go Capito go!
The Punisher

Fairmont, WV

#9 Jul 29, 2014
WV VOTER wrote:
Mountain Top Removal has very few jobs compared to underground coal mining----check the facts WV----Don't drink the Kool-Aid of Koch Brothers and their friends on Wall ST.
Ms Capito was educated at Duke university and University of Virginia.
Natalie was educated at WVU and the first female mascot
Yes and Duke is a far superior university compared to WVU -- the 13th grade!
WV VOTER

Cabin Creek, WV

#10 Jul 29, 2014
her education was most likely financed by what her convicted felon father stole from the state of WV----you are real classy the punisher----with supporters like you ms capito should do well.

get this---it aint over til the fat lady sings and the last vote is counted.
Your mom

Fairmont, WV

#11 Jul 29, 2014
WV VOTER wrote:
her education was most likely financed by what her convicted felon father stole from the state of WV----you are real classy the punisher----with supporters like you ms capito should do well.
get this---it aint over til the fat lady sings and the last vote is counted.
Tennant is singing already?
YOUR DAD

Cabin Creek, WV

#12 Jul 29, 2014
Your mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Tennant is singing already?
you are the reason your mom and I should have used birth control or better yet considered adoption.

TROLL take a hike shellys wrinkles and sun damaged skin needs lubricated by U
Democrat

Beckley, WV

#13 Jul 29, 2014
I am basically a "slight" Democrat, SLIGHT being the key word.
Mostly because I am against the big business and greed that most Republicans stand for.

I have issues with critiques of Obama. He hasn't been totally wonderful, but folks, he DID NOT get us in this mess in the Middle East. GEORGE BUSH did that.. and we all know its a war to make the Republican businesses rich. Just like Vietnam.

Obama has done a lot to try to get religion out of government, which I do respect. I appreciate his support of EQUALITY for all, 100% of the time.

I do not feel the same toward Tennant. She is a wishy washy bigot as far as I am concerned. Why I do not like much of what I see in Capito, I like far less in Tennant. Forced to vote for the lesser of 2 evils, I will choose Capito.

I don't care if you like it or not. That's the way it is.
Sara

Nitro, WV

#14 Jul 29, 2014
Obama is the worst president in history. If you think any different, you're an idiot. Natalie Tennant is horrible and has been a terrible sos.
Karl

Charleston, WV

#15 Jul 30, 2014
WV VOTER wrote:
Mountain Top Removal has very few jobs compared to underground coal mining----check the facts WV----Don't drink the Kool-Aid of Koch Brothers and their friends on Wall ST.
Ms Capito was educated at Duke university and University of Virginia.
Natalie was educated at WVU and the first female mascot
Let me see two degrees from two of the top rated schools in the country vs a degree from a school that is only known as a top rated party school which one has the better education?.
Coach Chuggins

Alexandria, VA

#16 Jul 31, 2014
Capito will beat Tennant. PERIOD and you all know it.

Deal with it.......
Factoid

Charleston, WV

#17 Jul 31, 2014
Coach Chuggins wrote:
Capito will beat Tennant. PERIOD and you all know it.

Deal with it.......
Right. Because it will all be rigged in the first place.
obama

Saint Albans, WV

#18 Jul 31, 2014
Thousands of jobs in WV down the drain. Watch any local news channel or web site tonight. Tennent = Obama
Big Coal Kills

Charleston, WV

#19 Jul 31, 2014
obama wrote:
Thousands of jobs in WV down the drain. Watch any local news channel or web site tonight. Tennent = Obama
Yup. Deal with it Cupcake. Hillary 2016.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TV Star admits relations with little girls 5 min PedoExposer 1
she is a liar 17 min Your name here 2
Tom Clark The Musical 20 min Your name here 3
Hurricane Null 23 min west sider 2
recycling 40 min Human turd Al Sha... 3
Volunteers at Daniel Boone Park 59 min Your name here 3
"Cheer VP" for KVYFL 1 hr swimfaster 3
To all you POS so called "men" 14 hr Truth Hurts 10
Cornwall Lane Overdose Thu Jewow 44
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]