Dunbar, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Judged:

Because people don't have to be held accountable for what they say here. They let their true colors shine.
1 post removed
Spandex Hater

Penn Laird, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Judged:

WVian wrote:
Because people don't have to be held accountable for what they say here. They let their true colors shine.
And your true colors are the rainbow. At least that is the flag you fly on your little bicycle as you zip to work......
5starbitch

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

WVian wrote:
Haha, this is so true.
justin

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

just maybe he world is evil
Louise

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

5starbitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, this is so true.
I agree, if they had to post their real names, by golly, you can bet your bottom dollar they wouldn't say the horrible things they do about people. I think Topix of Charleston is like a Psychologist, someone you can talk to, vent, you know, let off steam - and nobody can punch you in the nose like you really deserve. There are a lot of HATERS in this little ole state of WV - everybody knows everybody else and wantss to know their business. I say, give up your real name.
1 post removed
J-Lynn421

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Louise wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, if they had to post their real names, by golly, you can bet your bottom dollar they wouldn't say the horrible things they do about people. I think Topix of Charleston is like a Psychologist, someone you can talk to, vent, you know, let off steam - and nobody can punch you in the nose like you really deserve. There are a lot of HATERS in this little ole state of WV - everybody knows everybody else and wantss to know their business. I say, give up your real name.
I agree with you 100% If you cannot put your real name on here and why in Gods country you hate the person and their child so much that you say such horrid things about them! Louise this isn't towards you I am just saying in general to everyone!! I think it should be one ip address per account, other websites do it and I think you should have to register, but ppl would still put fake better real alias's and still trash ppl! Hell yeah I am going to come back at ppl I have every right to but 99% of what is said is false accusations because they heard it from theirs friends, cousins, brothers, friends, g/fs, moms,best friend! PPL believe if it is said wrote or they see it, it makes it true when they have no clue!! Hell I have one chic that stalks me on and off the board and then a few who I am sure are the same ppl that are way overly obsessed with me when I do nothing wrong! they bring things up from over a yr ago all the way back to like 10 yrs ago I mean comeon yes I make mistakes and I paid for them all because I took the fall for some bearded stank hoe!! but I am going to attempt to go bed again this stupid antibotic keeps me awake blahhhh
SuperMomMJ

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

It is ridiculous! But I laugh at people and their ignorance.
Ignorance

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Ashley wrote:
Just curious
Why do you want to know you herpes spreading, meth head, lesbo, white trash, perv?

Hey, when in Rome.

:)))))
Shirley Knott

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

When you are anonymous, you are actually free to say what you believe. Using your real name could get you hunted down by the numerous paranoid lunatics
who are too fragile to take any criticism and too stupid to understand anything different.
oh

Kimberly, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

It's anonymous
Haters

Van, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Whether a person loves you or hates you, you are in their minds. Haters only hate the things that they can't get and the people they can't be. So, it is only an expression of adoration they have for you. In fact, when someone hates you, it should give you a sense of motivation to achieve more in life and stand upright in front of them. Therefore, do not hate your haters.
JENN

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Haters wrote:
Whether a person loves you or hates you, you are in their minds. Haters only hate the things that they can't get and the people they can't be. So, it is only an expression of adoration they have for you. In fact, when someone hates you, it should give you a sense of motivation to achieve more in life and stand upright in front of them. Therefore, do not hate your haters.
I love my haters for that exact reason I am on their mind 24-7! It's flattering lmao
Thought Police

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

Racism only rears it's ugly head when something uglier shows up first. What is really worse, a few white people expressing their distaste for the "thug" criminal black culture, or blacks murdering and raping thousands of whites a year? Are we really racists just for letting these facts be known? I am not so sure about that. If you really think about it with all emotions out of the equation what do blacks really contribute to our country? A lot of crime. 54% of murders and rapes, 70% of their children are born to a single mother, most of them that I know are on government assistance, and most of them just plain hate white people. What do they really contribute? Honestly?
elle

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

Thought Police is totally correct. Like the rest of the country several areas of Charleston are being destroyed by these disgusting black thugs. It really needs to stop but most people are too stupid to do anything about it and worried somebody will call them a racist. Call me a racist if you want but that doesnt change the fact that these parasites are sucking the life and value out of everything around them. They should be cut off from all forms of food, housing, transportation, and healthcare assistance. They can work or die in the streets their choice.
Christy

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Good lord people wake up and realize its the same people over and over!! And Jennie you are the one that keeps bringing up the past!! That's all you talk about!
J-lynn421

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

Christy wrote:
Good lord people wake up and realize its the same people over and over!! And Jennie you are the one that keeps bringing up the past!! That's all you talk about!
NO HATES do, I just tell them the truth so when they write, talk or think about me all day then they can at least know the real truth not some bs made up crap, what they speak after that is just jealousy!! I live in this thing they haven't heard of, heres a hint it's called the present!! LMAO Got nuthin but luv 4 em!!
J-lynn421

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

HATERS^^^^^
hahahaha

Galloway, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

J-lynn421 wrote:
<quoted text>
NO HATES do, I just tell them the truth so when they write, talk or think about me all day then they can at least know the real truth not some bs made up crap, what they speak after that is just jealousy!! I live in this thing they haven't heard of, heres a hint it's called the present!! LMAO Got nuthin but luv 4 em!!
whatever!!!!!!!!!!1
J-lynn421

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Whatever is a word used when you have nothing intelligent to say! Now I didn't direct that to anyone lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is alisyn proctor (Apr '13) 14 min Fett 46
Laura Hooper 19 min Terri 2
grumpys 43 min Terri 14
How To Open A Beer With A Banana 51 min SMH 123
rusty bumper 51 min stonethecrow 15
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr George 56,495
Russ Bowen found not guilty 1 hr Gregory K 7
Anonymous Drug Tips 2 hr 1521 Virginia Str... 80
myrtle beach 7 hr crabby 76
Foodland Gang 8 hr lol 22
Ben Pfohl 8 hr a family friend 9

Search the Charleston Forum:
•••
•••
Charleston Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••