First Prev
of 3
Next Last
yea

Kenna, WV

#41 Nov 23, 2012
thug wrote:
let me show you how stupid you really are..

your first post to me you were crying about bush and his policies.
quote "The policy of giving big business tax cuts for shipping jobs overseas."

Now defending obamas pick for job czar that is doing EXACTLY what you were crying about at first ..
quote "Yea the guy does a great job by saving his company millions because of his vast knowledge of the current tax code. Why the hell wouldn't you want someone who is damn good at what they do serving in your cabinet? "

that is beyond hypocritical, that is borderline retarded. of course no offense to someone truly handicapped mentally, only liberal retards do i mean to offend.
So discount someone from a position because of the company they worked at. Despite the fact that the guy is better at his job than probably anyone at any other company at what he does. Discounting him for doing what he is paid to do. Now that's hypocritical and stupid. That's like not wanting Lebron James on your ball team because he played for a top team... Lol.
yea

Kenna, WV

#42 Nov 23, 2012
thug wrote:
"Sorry one sided propaganda posted on you tube isn't evidence of anything but having too much free time. "

so using taped footage of obama and his administration saying 2 different things for over a month when they knew it was a terrorist attack and not a movie within 24 hrs is propaganda?

lol how pathetic you little world must be.
The only thing pathetic is your use of English.
thug

Charleston, WV

#43 Nov 23, 2012
yea wrote:
<quoted text>
So discount someone from a position because of the company they worked at. Despite the fact that the guy is better at his job than probably anyone at any other company at what he does. Discounting him for doing what he is paid to do. Now that's hypocritical and stupid. That's like not wanting Lebron James on your ball team because he played for a top team... Lol.
you are even too f'en stupid as to what i even showed you there.
you cant have it both ways moron. you cant cry and say boo to bush for giving companies tax breaks and shipping jobs over seas then the next time you post you congratulate for one of Americas largest companies to not only not pay taxes but to send thousands of jobs over seas JUST BECAUSE OBAMA LIKES HIM. then you try to explain it twice lol.. that's pathetic and my last response to your stupid a$$.
yea

Kenna, WV

#44 Nov 23, 2012
thug wrote:
<quoted text>you are even too f'en stupid as to what i even showed you there.
you cant have it both ways moron. you cant cry and say boo to bush for giving companies tax breaks and shipping jobs over seas then the next time you post you congratulate for one of Americas largest companies to not only not pay taxes but to send thousands of jobs over seas JUST BECAUSE OBAMA LIKES HIM. then you try to explain it twice lol.. that's pathetic and my last response to your stupid a$$.
Last time I checked Obama didn't appoint GE to his cabinet. He appointed the guy who was smart enough to use the tax breaks that were available. The guy and the company are two different things. While Bush is a whole other thing altogether. Talk about being too stupid and biased to make a sound choice. If you get charged with murder do you hire the guy who makes millions because he is the best at handling murder cases or use the public defender because he doesn't make a living doing murder cases?
Thought Police

Parkersburg, WV

#45 Nov 24, 2012
Of course FOX news is biased, but do you honestly think the liberal leaning networks are any better? They aren't. There is no such thing as fair and unbiased news coverage in America, at least within the mass media. That is because the media is nothing more than state sanctioned propaganda. The media is nothing more than a way for the powers that be to control your thoughts and feelings. Most people aren't intelligent enough to watch tv and sift through the bullshit on their own, most people are not critical thinkers, so they just accept whatever the media tells them at face value without ever looking into it themselves. That is why people are here arguing about pointless non-issues meanwhile the federal government, regardless of who is in charge, continues to strip away our liberties and drain our wallets, and no one even noticed. So keep watching to news all you like, one thing though, if real change ever comes to America it damn sure won't be televised.
Repubaganda

Coleman, MI

#46 Nov 25, 2012
Do the republicans think that every single person in the working class are completely stupid?They use the term entitlement programs for free programs from the federal government such as food stamps.Would someone please explain to me why they include Medicare and Social Security as a free service given to me by the Government?I pay almost 10% of my income for SS and FICA...we are not all stupid as you want us to be.
Ghetto Valley

Parkersburg, WV

#47 Nov 27, 2012
What are you jabbering about? Republicans are Democrats are the same people. That is what people don't seem to understand. They argue about abortion and insignificant budget cuts meanwhile the wars continue, the erosion of our civil liberties goes on, and we are robbed blind by both sides of the aisle. Pull your head out of your stupid ass. The two party system is just another form of control when they control who the two candidates are EVERY time. The two party system isn't really a choice it is the illusion of choice. Republicans and Democrats are just two sides of the same coin, and they are both fucking retarded.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zach Dawson (Apr '16) 57 min Amanda 5
Michael Nelson 57 min Keisha 14
Jen sutherland where she at. 1 hr Just wondering 18
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr WTF WRONG WITH PPL 3,984
Is Tonya Devitt still out slinging the dope? 1 hr Forrest Gump 6
AEP is out of control!!! Sign the petition. 2 hr Think 5
Oklahoma Sooners biOtch slap wvwho 5 hr WKU is your daddy 22

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance