big bellies and big bottoms

big bellies and big bottoms

Posted in the Charleston Forum

internetto

Charleston, WV

#1 Jan 29, 2014
Why is it that so many people are tubos on the waddle like penguins in the arctic? Its all you see walking around with chapped legs cause they rub together. These folks are so fat that if they have kids they will be born growing tusks.
play date

Ona, WV

#2 Jan 29, 2014
The more the meat the bigger the playground.
fo sho

Hockessin, DE

#3 Jan 29, 2014
play date wrote:
The more the meat the bigger the playground.
I agree
1 post removed
access1

Hockessin, DE

#5 Jan 29, 2014
internetto wrote:
Why is it that so many people are tubos on the waddle like penguins in the arctic? Its all you see walking around with chapped legs cause they rub together. These folks are so fat that if they have kids they will be born growing tusks.
Lol. I agree nasty. Lose some weight already
internetto

Charleston, WV

#6 Jan 30, 2014
access1 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol. I agree nasty. Lose some weight already
Broad bottoms,bubble butts,chunky butts,and chubby cheeks. Lol.
Rothschild-Cuomo

Rectortown, VA

#7 Jan 30, 2014
I know these big fat nasty whale's who moved here from New York. I agree. They should leave.
1 post removed

abbagoochie

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#9 Jan 31, 2014
internetto wrote:
Why is it that so many people are tubos on the waddle like penguins in the arctic? Its all you see walking around with chapped legs cause they rub together. These folks are so fat that if they have kids they will be born growing tusks.
no doubt about it.
Duh

Chesapeake, VA

#10 Jan 31, 2014
internetto wrote:
Why is it that so many people are tubos on the waddle like penguins in the arctic? Its all you see walking around with chapped legs cause they rub together. These folks are so fat that if they have kids they will be born growing tusks.
Hey internetto! Penguins live at the Antarctica. Not surprised though, you being a backwoodsman in WV.
internetto

Charleston, WV

#11 Jan 31, 2014
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>Hey internetto! Penguins live at the Antarctica. Not surprised though, you being a backwoodsman in WV.
Yes they do but there are now some in the arctic to so catch ip on the latest. As from being from wv you are wrong. Im just here on visit from a much better advanced state of florida,so if anyone is backwoods it is you boy.
gary

Minford, OH

#12 Feb 1, 2014
im normal and muscular good looking by what ive been told. but i have the gut. cant seem to get rid of it.
ummm

Charleston, WV

#13 Feb 1, 2014
the biggest reason there are so many obese people in wv is because 90% of the population is worthless, living off of welfare and the notorious "snap" card... aka FOOD STAMPS. I'm willing to bet if people actually had to work and purchase their own food they'd be a lot thinner. first reason- they'd have to be somewhat active to hold a job. second reason-those of us who work to pay for our groceries don't have the luxury of buying two carts filled with nothing but junk food and soda. blame the government for enabling these lazy slobs.
ip2

Hockessin, DE

#14 Feb 1, 2014
Big bottoms

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany m.freeman 6 min Concerned4woman 1
Hospitals Hide The Truth 23 min Charge Master 16
2 crackheads fighting with golf clubs 37 min Seriously 7
Who is selling heroin in south ruffner 41 min I heard 6
Larry Flint has learned to shut his mouth 1 hr Tom Clark 3
Hey could you do me a favor? 1 hr Bill 6
Was Tom Clark a deacon at a church in Lincoln c... 1 hr Bill 8

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages