look out drunk drivers Snitch is here
Phillipmenutts

Charleston, WV

#261 Apr 6, 2013
Oh yea. His office is at Daniel Boone park huh. Seen the top of his head one day when I was loading up my boat
Phillipmenutts

Charleston, WV

#262 Apr 6, 2013
That's a good one. I can see I'm dealing with a real Rhodes scholar here.
Phillipmenutts

Charleston, WV

#263 Apr 6, 2013
A battle of wits woul be unfair cause u sir are unarmed
1 post removed
Priest

Troy, VA

#265 Apr 6, 2013
Snitch wrote:
Stop talking bad about me. All I want is to smell boys buttholes and take a few pictures. I never wanted to be a cop either. I just like boys and hate drunk drivers. You'll get yours one day. Believe me. My life is good! And their are plenty of boys who will take money for sexual favors. Mind your own business.
Bless you my son. For you have sinned against humanity and have no humility.
WilmaFingerdo

Charleston, WV

#266 Apr 6, 2013
This a good place to come while I'm in my office. Till its time to wipe
Macy

Troy, VA

#267 Apr 7, 2013
WilmaFingerdo wrote:
This a good place to come while I'm in my office. Till its time to wipe
You must be talking about wiping your mouth.
Moral Decay

Huntington, WV

#268 Apr 7, 2013
Macy wrote:
<quoted text>You must be talking about wiping your mouth.
Charlottesville Topix ----->
phillipmenuttz

Charleston, WV

#269 Apr 7, 2013
I drink alone. Yea with nobody else. U know when I drink alone. I prefer to be by myself
Bill

Troy, VA

#270 Apr 7, 2013
phillipmenuttz wrote:
I drink alone. Yea with nobody else. U know when I drink alone. I prefer to be by myself
Perhaps you have moral decay.
Snitch

Martinsburg, WV

#271 Apr 8, 2013
Some of you are just pure crude in your remarks, but it still doesn't nor will it ever deter me from my mission which is to help prevent drunk driving. This past friday night I phoned in a guy that was so intoxicated that he fell into the driver side door of his vehicle before he even put in the key.

And YES two different people tried to stop him and offered him a rid home, but the drunk dared them to take his keys, he even removed his shirt as to fight.

I phoned that one in and hopefully he got caught. Don't know for sure, because I haven't seen him on the website yet, but I am a looking

I'll be out this tuesday night and i'll no longer say where i'll be at.

DON'T GET DRUNK AND THEN BEHIND THE WHEEL and you don't have to worry. A couple of drinks I can understand, but falling into the door

Come on!
MoralDecay

Hurricane, WV

#272 Apr 8, 2013
Snitch wrote:
Some of you are just pure crude in your remarks, but it still doesn't nor will it ever deter me from my mission which is to suck as much dick as humanly possible. This past friday night I phoned in a guy that was so intoxicated that he fell into the driver side door of his vehicle before he even put in the key.
And YES two different people tried to stop him and offered him a rid home, but the drunk dared them to take his keys, he even removed his shirt as to fight, in which I gently sucked his 4 inch nipples.
I pounded that one in the ass and hopefully he got HIV. Don't know for sure, because I haven't seen him on the website yet, but I am a looking
I'll be out this tuesday night and i'll no longer say where i'll be at.
DON'T GET DRUNK AND THEN BEHIND THE WHEEL and you don't have to worry. A couple of drinks I can understand, but falling into the door
Come on!
Shoot yourself in the head with a shotgun.
Snitch

Virginia Beach, VA

#273 Apr 9, 2013
Falling drunk into a door is not cool. Now if he would have fell on my penis then I would not have called the cops. All I want is men, especially the younger ones. If you guys would make it easier to come home with me I wouldn't be so mad!!! Meet me at the Wendy's in Marmet Saturday at 1:00pm and place your used underwear under the sign, I will stop snitching for a week.
Martha

Troy, VA

#274 Apr 9, 2013
We all know snitch is gay and can't find anything to suck on unless he sits outside bars and takes advantage of drunks.
Snitch

Martinsburg, WV

#275 Apr 9, 2013
Oh well say as you may, but it appears the law got two at once tonight.:-)

A man drove off not only drunk, but with a cup of liquor in one hand a beer in the other...But wait it gets even better. His drunk passenger had a bag of pot in his pocket which I do believe I mentioned. Alchol and drugs.

Two ass hols off the streets for at least tonight!
lol

Saint Albans, WV

#276 Apr 9, 2013
Really man, why? I know so you can leave from your drug deal at the bar and since the cops will be busy with someone who probably works there a$$ off and is married to a a$$ hole themselves so you can make a clean get-a-way!!!! You sound like a paranoid pill head.(And NO I don't do them but I see them everyday). If you did have such as fabulous life then you would live it instead of ruining someone else's. PRICK!!!!!!!!
Sweet

Palmetto, GA

#277 Apr 9, 2013
Careful dude. A lot of cops around those areas are two faced. But, I agree. Don't drive drunk & you have nothing to worry about. I can say this because I drove drunk & totalled my car. I didn't get a dui because Luck would have it I knew the cop that first responded. I'm just glad I didn't hurt anyone. People, use your brains. Don't drink & drive.
lol

Saint Albans, WV

#278 Apr 9, 2013
Actually I see your point with drunk driving, but damn leave the pot heads alone!!!!!!!
Snitch

Martinsburg, WV

#279 Apr 9, 2013
On any other ordinary night I would have no idea about the pot, because they smoke it outside the bar or before they come in, but in this case both ass holes were smoking it right in an area of the bar that all could see and smell. The man that was driving was really drunk and so was his friend who didn't care to ride around with a drunk driver and obviously didn't care for my or anyone elses safety. So hey" I did what i did and i'd do it again tomorrow if necessary.

Good night!
andy

Danville, WV

#280 Apr 9, 2013
Snitch wrote:
On any other ordinary night I would have no idea about the pot, because they smoke it outside the bar or before they come in, but in this case both ass holes were smoking it right in an area of the bar that all could see and smell. The man that was driving was really drunk and so was his friend who didn't care to ride around with a drunk driver and obviously didn't care for my or anyone elses safety. So hey" I did what i did and i'd do it again tomorrow if necessary.
Good night!
i hope you get killed by a sober driver
Snitch

Troy, VA

#281 Apr 10, 2013
I only like the big ones.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charleston Has Gone Completly Crazy 6 min Garbage man 10
Jess Bailes for magistrate 30 min Denise 26
Men are so VAIN these days 53 min My horse won 4
Alright ladies, be honest, which is your ideal ... 1 hr Sasha 52
Would you marry your spouse if you could go bac... 3 hr Horace Man 12
The Runs AKA D1 (Dec '15) 3 hr Hollerhunter 3
Go Texas 4 hr George 1

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages