Did you ever think how others feel

Did you ever think how others feel

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Just a thought

Hansford, WV

#1 Mar 16, 2013
Did you ever think how others feel when you talk about them? Would you want them talking about you? Would you want them talking about your family?
kb

Belle, WV

#2 Mar 18, 2013
Just a thought wrote:
Did you ever think how others feel when you talk about them? Would you want them talking about you? Would you want them talking about your family?
I only speak the truth
Really

Hansford, WV

#3 Mar 18, 2013
Who cares about how other people thinks except for your friends and family.
whoopy

Charleston, WV

#4 Mar 18, 2013
people get on here and slam others because they have no life of their own. pathetic little lives that only cause trouble out of jealosy.
Bill

Troy, VA

#5 Mar 18, 2013
Go and peddle your BS to someone who cares. If you get on the net you are asking to be slammed. Don't cry to me.
Bill

Troy, VA

#6 Mar 18, 2013
whoopy wrote:
people get on here and slam others because they have no life of their own. pathetic little lives that only cause trouble out of jealosy.
Could you tell me where you came up with that comment? Did you have a wet dream? How did you derive that people cause trouble out of jealousy? Where is that written?? I thought so! You are full of Bull Shytte. Seek help for yourself before it is too late.
whoopy

Charleston, WV

#7 Mar 18, 2013
wow who was crying to you dude. you must be one of the non working useless jerks
1 post removed
Winky

Charleston, WV

#9 Mar 21, 2013
Yes people should care but they dont and thats why i slam on douchebags that dog on others! I am like a internet robinhood of sorts lmao
Sman

Lexington, KY

#10 Mar 22, 2013
whoopy wrote:
Wrong! Some do it for the lulz.
DMF

Troy, VA

#11 Mar 22, 2013
Winky wrote:
Yes people should care but they dont and thats why i slam on douchebags that dog on others! I am like a internet robinhood of sorts lmao
Internet retard is more your style.
Hugo

Chesapeake, VA

#12 Mar 22, 2013
Just a thought wrote:
Yes! No!No! I've answered all three of you questions. How do you like me now?
U owe me

Charleston, WV

#13 Mar 22, 2013
Just a thought wrote:
me and my family wouldn't do what the girl you are boo hooing about did. She is a thief. Cry me a river.
1 post removed
Sman

Lexington, KY

#15 Mar 25, 2013
"Just a thought, really, whoopy, and Winky" are all socks from the same account. Way to fail,idiot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kanawha Electric Sucks 41 min Vendor 18
Heaven? 43 min Grace 75
We all hate you josh 4 hr CHUCK 13
Why didn't Obama visit WVa when we flooded? 4 hr get use to the dems 10
Silence of the Clarks 4 hr Holbertha 1
Josh Clark likes Tom 4 hr dr shrew 1
Why does CAMC always advertise for Accountants? 4 hr dr shrew 2

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance