Kelley

Nitro, WV

#1 Jul 17, 2014
Does anyone know a way where I can get a script filled and my doctor not see it on their computer. What it is I have a prescrtion for the same meds but lower does and not as many just wrote by a different doc. Any body know a way around it?
sammy

Charleston, WV

#2 Jul 17, 2014
yep and you will spend the might in south regional
Kelley

Nitro, WV

#3 Jul 17, 2014
It's legal I've done it before I did it before I went to him.. I just don't want my doctor finding out .
dopey

Charleston, WV

#4 Jul 17, 2014
Kelley wrote:
Does anyone know a way where I can get a script filled and my doctor not see it on their computer. What it is I have a prescrtion for the same meds but lower does and not as many just wrote by a different doc. Any body know a way around it?
So your scared ur doc will get jealous u r seeing another doc or something ? Maybe u just don't want the doc to feel unwanted huh?
Kelley

Nitro, WV

#5 Jul 17, 2014
No before I was seeing her my family doc was writing me a script plus my phcy doctor so she had to see I was getting them before I saw her she never said anything....somebody said I'd you go out of state the wouldn't see what you have got in the past.? I just held on to the last one cause I went to see her two days after and I didn't want to take a chance on not getting them. The script runs out soon
TPB

United States

#6 Jul 17, 2014
Sounds you have a pill problem. Yep you will end up in the rej.
sammy

Charleston, WV

#7 Jul 17, 2014
so you don't need tills for your health? so sad hope you get caught
dopey

Charleston, WV

#8 Jul 17, 2014
Kelley wrote:
I think u have a problem. I dunno, seems like a lot to go through for stupid pills but whatever. Sure hope this trend goes away fast before my kid grows up. If he turns out a pill head I'd be so disappointed. I'd ring his damn neck first but still...
CarpetbaggerAtWo rk

Charleston, WV

#9 Oct 15, 2016
Obvious prescription drug abuse solution !

This post was recently deleted from this Charleston Topix. Here is a link to Washington, D. C. Site.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/washington-dc...
1 post removed
310 Hickory Rd

Charleston, WV

#11 Oct 15, 2016
310 Hickory Road Charleston WV! Pills & pills there!
Will not work

Ona, WV

#12 Oct 15, 2016
Kelley wrote:
No before I was seeing her my family doc was writing me a script plus my phcy doctor so she had to see I was getting them before I saw her she never said anything....somebody said I'd you go out of state the wouldn't see what you have got in the past.? I just held on to the last one cause I went to see her two days after and I didn't want to take a chance on not getting them. The script runs out soon
All schedule I and II drugs are kept traced in a data base by the DEA now. Pharmacy will even copy your drivers license . Has to be written in another individuals name. Only way. You get duplicate scripts filled for same narcotic even hundreds of miles away, the "double-dipping" will be caught.
ImportantInteres tingLink

Ona, WV

#13 Oct 15, 2016
ImportantInteres tingLink

Ona, WV

#14 Oct 15, 2016
Will not work wrote:
<quoted text>

All schedule I and II drugs are kept traced in a data base by the DEA now. Pharmacy will even copy your drivers license . Has to be written in another individuals name. Only way. You get duplicate scripts filled for same narcotic even hundreds of miles away, the "double-dipping" will be caught.
Sounds like a sort of sketchy story, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Things really do happen innocently that might be interpreted otherwise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Clarks petition for speed bumps at Daniel B... 1 min You are slow 10
Is he a trick 7 min dsouthd 4
Don't look good for Trump 47 min YIM 45
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 1 hr jonjedi 1,244
Can anyone tell me about Guardian ad litem Bren... (Feb '16) 3 hr need advice 11
Matt Harkins 4 hr Holly 10
News Deputies issue warrants in Cross Lanes shooting 4 hr Lesnar 5

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages