AKZ

Saint Albans, WV

#1 May 21, 2013
Does anyone know who the cute little blonde is who works at McDonalds in KC (The one near IHOP)
HUH

Brooklyn, NY

#2 May 21, 2013
Yes, I been down there a few times , I believe she has a boyfriend or just a trashy person who plays people . I seen her flirting with several other men also and talking bad about customers. I like everyone else there. But her and some black girl has an issue of bad mouthing customers that's came through . I don't know her name. Sorry. Last time I was there, two months ago the same guy I have seen a few times pulled up in a car and gave her a kiss on the mouth. I've seen him five times down there talking with her . It might be a bf or one of her boyfriends . I love the manager there, she doesn't take any kind of crap.
one twenty three

Brookneal, VA

#3 May 21, 2013
AKZ wrote:
Does anyone know who the cute little blonde is who works at McDonalds in KC (The one near IHOP)
Her name is Janice Willis. Her dad is in the pen for robbery and her mother works in the emergency room at the hospital.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Georges creek Matt Nunley 10 min common_sense 8
Who has the best pizza in Charleston? 21 min carmine 79
Josh Holbert 2 hr Now you know 24
Hometown fox Jennifer Garner to divorce 2 hr South Hills Fluzzie 7
KKK Membership Growing Across USA 2 hr K L M 13
Judge Sharon Mullens 6 hr been there 13
misty hissom 8 hr AmandaHo 13
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE