Mexicans taking over kanawha city
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sammy

Charleston, WV

#24 Sep 5, 2013
well what are you going to do move on top of a mountain' never come down lol this is life ' get use to it nothing else you can do,the leave it to beaver days are long gone,.
whitie

Charleston, WV

#25 Sep 6, 2013
KC resident wrote:
Get used to it racists, this country is turning brown.
U r exactly right and let the games begin. Kanawha city is bseing taken over by many many browns. Just cause u live on Kan. Ave don't mean a smuch as it use to.I like the Mecicoans hard workers
Property Value

Martinsburg, WV

#26 Sep 6, 2013
Ask any realtor worth their salt and they will tell you that property value in Kanawha City is going down. Every neighborhood from Kanawha Avenue to Chesterfield Avenue has been affected.
Just too many blacks and hispanics roaming around. Families are moving and having a hard time selling their home and for those that do sell they're taking a loss.

Home invasions by methheads and cars being vandalized or stolen is taking it's toll also.
KC resident

Charleston, WV

#27 Sep 6, 2013
Property Value wrote:
Ask any realtor worth their salt and they will tell you that property value in Kanawha City is going down. Every neighborhood from Kanawha Avenue to Chesterfield Avenue has been affected.
Just too many blacks and hispanics roaming around. Families are moving and having a hard time selling their home and for those that do sell they're taking a loss.
Home invasions by methheads and cars being vandalized or stolen is taking it's toll also.
What a load of baloney. If property values are going down, how come the county has assessed our properties higher? Sure, there are pockets of Kanawha City that have issues, but overall this is still a fine place to live. And you think only blacks and hispanics are doing meth?? LOL Get over it, racist.
Propert Value

Martinsburg, WV

#28 Sep 6, 2013
No most methheads are white and most whites do the home invasions. So KC has a severe black and hispanic problem as well as methheads roaming all over the hood and yes I said hood. Check out the trucks driving up and down the alleys stealing and pillaging daily and and then taking it to your local recycle center on 49th street. Read the police reports of homes and garages being broke into and just drive around and check out the empty homes with for sale signs in front of them.

Kanawha City has 7 pharmacies and so many doctors handing out pills it's not funny. drug addicts roaming all over the place. Ome doctor after another on every corner dispensing pain medicine or writiing prescriptions for this and that.

It's becoming a drug addicts paradise!!!!

From CAMC to K Mart which is about 5 miles there is 7 pharmcies.

Sudafed boxes and syringes all over the place.
KC resident

Charleston, WV

#29 Sep 6, 2013
I will attest to the amount of folks pillaging through dumpsters in the alleys near the recycling center. So on that side of MacCorkle we see some of that but there are still great areas of KC.

But why are you singling out blacks and hispanics? I don't see a lot of them anyway??

Oh, other than the fact that Universal Builders, Shield, and Aspen who have been chasing storms in our area and hiring hispanics to do the work.
Propery Value

Martinsburg, WV

#30 Sep 6, 2013
I know of one man on Virginia Avenue who had somebody kick in his back door another on Noyes had his garage broken into and almost everything stolen other than a ladder. One man on Staunton went to go to work and there was a stranger passed out on his front porch and he to call the police to awake him and get him out of there. Those are on YOUR SIDE of the tracks and that is just a few that has happened this year. Imagine all the other ones that occur?

I rent an apatment on Washington Avenue and have seen so many bad changes in the last 4 or 5 years that I am in the process of moving out.

I have several close friends who are property owners in Kanawha City and some are Landlords and they claim that HUD is taking over Kanawha City. It'll be a ghetto before you can blink an eye.

in time you'll see.
KC resident

Charleston, WV

#31 Sep 6, 2013
Sounds like this is anecdotal... I've lived in KC since the early 90's and can't really determine if crime has gone up or down. I would like to see some statistics or police reports to corroborate an increase in crime....especially among brown ppl...

I also rent to HUD and by far these people are better renters because they have to jump through so many hoops to get it, and if they break a rule, they can't ever get it back. So they tend to keep the property in much better shape. But, that's just my experience.

(which employee/owner of one of those storm chaser outfits labeled by post as spam? LOL)
Propery Value

Martinsburg, WV

#32 Sep 6, 2013
Ok i'll agree not all HUD renters are bad, but a lot are and I do have a problem with minorities and that is because over the years society has made me that way. There was a time when that wasn't so, but as time ticks by I get more and more frustrated with people who will not work and want handout after handout which is what HUD is all about and as we all know most of the handouts are to blacks and hispanics etc.

I have worked hard my entire life and have played by the rules and paid my bills on time and taxes on time and have been a good neighbor etc.

Then I look around and see some who do the exact opposite and they seem to be on the same level as myself as far as material things and it has made me more bitter as time goes on. I am not so much into material things, but whatever one has they should work for it.

Anyway I do stand by what I said about Kanawha City and I am looking to buy my second home (lost the 1st in divorce, which was my fault) and I am looking in the Elkview area.

Anyway some people love KC and some don't I once was one that loved the area and now I am with the latter.

goodday!
1 post removed
Mexican proud

Faber, VA

#34 Sep 6, 2013
Lala wrote:
Drug smuggling Mexicans taking over kanawha city
Just to let u know, not all Mexicans are like that! I work everyday to make a living! Besides don't matter wat race u r, there are drug dealers everywhere
Triple K

Martinsburg, WV

#35 Sep 6, 2013
What did you do jump the fence or tunnel your greasy ass over here? America is spending billions trying to keep your brown asses out of here so that should tell you we don't want or need you. I can build my own dog house and mow my lawn and even clean my own toilet. Go home and feed your donkeys.
KC resident

Charleston, WV

#36 Sep 6, 2013
Triple K wrote:
What did you do jump the fence or tunnel your greasy ass over here? America is spending billions trying to keep your brown asses out of here so that should tell you we don't want or need you. I can build my own dog house and mow my lawn and even clean my own toilet. Go home and feed your donkeys.
You should take your racist ire against the COMPANIES that hire them for cheap labor in order to maximize their profits. But that would take some thought...
Triple K

Martinsburg, WV

#37 Sep 6, 2013
Too late KC resident way too late. Have you seen the restaurants that have blacks in the kitchen with ankle bracelets on? They're wearing more shackles today than their forefathers did wnen we brought their lazy asses over here hundreds of years ago. Man what a mistake that turned out to be, and now we are repeating it with the off brown ones from Burritoville.

America is doomed. We are repeating the same mistakes as in the past. We brought them here now we can't get them to leave. Grrr!
Just Do It

Nitro, WV

#38 Sep 6, 2013
no taco for you wrote:
thx obuma lol buma he let the 27 million stay so they would vote for him' so they are comeing like flys' with the goverment backing them wate till ms16 gang starts up.the mussulum has distoryed this country' and he has 3 more yrs 'he is the antichrist he said heaven would be here on earth' one world order' read up on it dont take my word' like you will anyway 'with his racist preacher he grew up on'google it
You are an uninformed idiot. Most of the illegals came after Reagan's amnesty, and the bushes new world order, where labor was broken by illegal labor and outsourcing, Obama has done mre to stop illegal immigration than any of them, and deported more. That's a fact. Yes, he does pnder to their votes, as they all do, and that pisses me off. But where were you whiners when Bush let them take over the rest of the country?
Just Wondering

Charleston, WV

#39 Sep 6, 2013
Propery Value wrote:
Ok i'll agree not all HUD renters are bad, but a lot are and I do have a problem with minorities and that is because over the years society has made me that way. There was a time when that wasn't so, but as time ticks by I get more and more frustrated with people who will not work and want handout after handout which is what HUD is all about and as we all know most of the handouts are to blacks and hispanics etc.
I have worked hard my entire life and have played by the rules and paid my bills on time and taxes on time and have been a good neighbor etc.
Then I look around and see some who do the exact opposite and they seem to be on the same level as myself as far as material things and it has made me more bitter as time goes on. I am not so much into material things, but whatever one has they should work for it.
Anyway I do stand by what I said about Kanawha City and I am looking to buy my second home (lost the 1st in divorce, which was my fault) and I am looking in the Elkview area.
Anyway some people love KC and some don't I once was one that loved the area and now I am with the latter.
goodday!
Are you Asian? I mean, with the SN name and all. Propery? Really?!? Just wondering!
1 post removed
flunk obama

Charleston, WV

#41 Sep 6, 2013
Mexican proud wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to let u know, not all Mexicans are like that! I work everyday to make a living! Besides don't matter wat race u r, there are drug dealers everywhere
are you one of them that obama let stay by passing the whole system' to get your votes' and why be proud you left your country'is your back wet or scrapes on your back' from the bared wire
Carlos

Yautepec, Mexico

#42 Jul 3, 2014
wetfronts wrote:
Chinga tu madre
Im Mexican and proud to be, Im plannig to move in charleston, but I think if those dudes going to make me that kind of coments, well just simple they going to have a big hit in the face.
1 post removed
Good Citizen

Chesapeake, OH

#44 Jul 3, 2014
Carlos wrote:
<quoted text>Im Mexican and proud to be, Im plannig to move in charleston, but I think if those dudes going to make me that kind of coments, well just simple they going to have a big hit in the face.
It's sad to say that Mexicans will work hard and appreciate having a job unlike white or black people! I am white and am ashamed of how lazy white and black people are and will not work and let the system take care of their perfectly healthy azz!! LAZY!!
no bama

United States

#45 Jul 4, 2014
Better than Kneegers. Most of them will work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rump rangers 1 hr Jamal 37
Capitol Street (Aug '15) 2 hr Wong Hung Lo 47
O'Bryan rumor has it 2 hr Curious 6
deborah linz (Jul '11) 4 hr Peteryes 17
Tom Clarks Blue Goose 6 hr Santa 6
Dollar tree 6 hr Santa 8
Negro's loitering at the Transit doing nothing. 6 hr DrTruth 52

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance